Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Manor (Thread 3)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

For those of you new to the story you may like to start from the beginning....The Manor and The Manor (cont).

I'd spent the last few evenings doing some research, found what I'd hoped was the best website and posted an advert.

'I will be bound by my legs for you to use as you wish. You can use my mouth, hands, pussy and arse as you see fit. I ask you not to remove my bindings or my blindfold. I will also be observed for my personal safety.'

I posted a couple of pics of Penny alongside it, one of her in a bikini, the other from between her legs, looking up, while she stood. Naked of course.

Within minutes of posting the reply's started coming in. Over the next couple of days and enlisting Nicki's help, we sorted through them, shortlisting twenty five and mailed them back. Losing another five, for one reason or another, we ended up with twenty who said they could make the day and the time. Allotting each a half hour slot from 9.30 we thought this would be ample time for each.

The night before I had banned Penny from any sexual activity including masturbation. To make matters worse for her I made her sit on a wooden chair and watch Nicki and I fuck. And we did put on a show for her! Every time I saw Penny's hands move between her legs or to her nipples I called to her. She would stop immediately, sulking. We could see how aroused she was by the puddle forming on the seat of the chair. Frustrated, she slept between Nicki and myself, unaware what tomorrow would bring!

The next morning, a Thursday, I told Penny what I wanted her to wear, black stockings, suspenders and bra. No knickers. This bought a smile to her face as she knew she would be getting a fuck of some sort. We left around eight, taking a groundsheet and a couple of blankets. The air only starting to warm, Penny's nipples straining through the bra, although of course part of it was being turned on, as I could see her pussy glisten as we drove. We parked and walked into the woods for around ten minutes. Far enough not to be stumbled over accidentally, but not too far. I had picked the spot a few days ago, a small clearing surrounded by scrub and brambles on three sides and low trees on the other. The sun shining through the canopy of the much taller surrounding trees, almost spotlighting the clearing. Penny just stood there as Nicki and I put down the groundsheet and blankets. I laid Penny down, hoisting her legs and tying them, spread to a low branch. Her moist pussy exposed for anyone to see. She had now gotten the idea, a re-enactment of her school day. I showed her where we would be and that she should call out if she wasn't happy over anything. With that I blindfolded her, looked at her by now, very wet pussy, wanting to fuck her myself, but knowing I could and would, later. I led Nicki to the back of the clearing, settled down on our blanket and waited.

Just after 9.30 a figure appeared. My instructions to find the clearing must have been spot on. They walked over to Penny, looking around all the time, but unable to see us or so I hoped. I could see Penny lift her head as the person approached. Standing beside Penny, another look around, nervously, before removing their jeans and straddling Penny's head. Lowering themselves onto Penny's face I could see Penny dart her tongue out, sensing how close this stranger was. As her tongue made contact a cry came from the strangers mouth, before completely lowering herself onto Penny and her open mouth. A woman in her mid twenties, just dropped her child at school, wanting something she hadn't been able to have for a time. She turned herself until she was between Penny's legs lapping at Penny as Penny was lapping at her! I don't know who came first, there wasn't much in it, both getting what they needed. The woman stood up, put her jeans back on, kissed Penny and walked out of the clearing, a lot more confident than when she came in.

The next was very similar, grinding herself on Penny's face before pushing Penny's fingers inside her, allowing Penny to frig her to orgasm, her cries echoing around the woodland.

The morning continued in the same vein, all young mums, perhaps having their first taste of pussy since their marriage. How did I know? Because of the website I advertised on, and the discussion we had while vetting them. Some were more confident than others, but all left with a smile on their faces! After the last one left, a little before her 30 minutes, I walked across to Penny and asked if she was ok?

'Are you kidding? All these strangers? Not being able to see them, but to touch, taste and smell? Have them touch me! I've cum so many times! I've never had so much pussy! Or so many women touch me! Thankyou, thankyou, so much!'

I offered her a bottle of water and told her to lie back down as we were only half way through yet!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Welcome back

over a year ago

Carry on soon please

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

More please

over a year ago

Yes, a welcome return.

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

Bookmark and welcome back

over a year ago

very nice

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Fabulous to have you back x

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

The next woman to arrive was a little older and by the seems of a little more experienced. Wearing just a dress with her shoes, she slipped both off, the first one to be completely naked. She knelt beside Penny, talking to her, while her hands roamed Penny's body. Slowly.

As her hands cupped Penny's breasts, we could see Penny respond, lifting herself and arching her back. From her breasts, her hand moved down over Penny's stomach onto her thighs, sliding underneath the belt straps, rubbing the inside of her thighs, but not touching her pussy.

Yet.

We could see Penny pushing her pelvis ro try and push the woman's hand onto her pussy. The woman spoke and Penny lay back down. The woman continued to tease, rubbing ever closer, until we heard Penny let out an almighty groan. Her face, red,screwed up as the orgasm hit her.

The slow build up, so different to what had happened previously had really sent Penny over the edge. The woman continued her work, bringing Penny yet over the edge. This time her scream startled some pigeons from the trees. Still the woman never stopped, this time lowering her head in between Penny's raised legs. Penny was now pushing herself back at the woman, her hands gripping the blanket, her head moving side to side, mouth wide open, eyes staring at nothing!

So enthralled with what was happening with Penny, I hadn't noticed Nicki remove her clothes, until she too had started panting. Looking at her fingers working furiously in her clit, the folds glistening with her juice, I looked over at Penny, still lost in her feelings. Nicki's moaning was becomes more audible, her pussy more attractive to me. Not wanting to give away our position or disturb what was happening with Penny, I picked up Nicki's panties, balled them up and pushed them into Nicki's mouth. Moving her hand aside I delved into her, by now, very wet pussy. Using my tongue, pushing my thumb up her arse, I got an instant reaction. Her thighs clamping around my head, the panties stifling her cum. As I continued working Nicki's clit with my tongue, I heard Penny shout,

'Stop, please....stop!'

I immediately sat up and looked over, but Penny hadn't finished.

Please stop, I can't take anymo....oh fuuck, don't stop, please don't stop! Ohhhhh, yes, ohgodohfuckohyes, yeeeees! Oh fucking fuck, oh yes!'

The branch I had tied Penny's legs too was now pulled down as Penny was pushing herself into the woman's face. As Penny continued to moan, groan and more besides, knowing she was in good hands and mouth I turned back to Nicki.

Returning to tonguing her clit, I pushed three then four fingers into her pussy. Working them in and out, trying to make room for my thumb. I looked up to see Nicki wide eyed, her nostrils flaring as I stretched her. I'd just started to work my thumb when we heard Penny. At the top of her voice,

'Fuuuuck, oh fuck. Yes! Yes! Ohhhhhhhhhhyesthatsgoodsofuckingggood! Don't slow, keep....ohhhhhhfuuuuuckyeeeees!'

Then total silence.

Much to Nicki's annoyance I withdrew my fingers and sat up. Just in time to see the woman, shoes on and dress over her shoulder walking out of the clearing as the next was walking in! They exchanged words although I couldn't hear what had been said, but it made the new girl laugh.

I looked at Penny, lying there limp, her chest rising and falling still coming down.

Was she ready for the next girl, I wondered?

over a year ago

Just gets better

over a year ago

So hot anh horny got me hard more please

over a year ago

Oh yes,yes, yesss. Hot and horny aren't the right words for this somehow.

If your going to carry on writing like this I think I'm going to have someone here before I start the next chapter.

They'll be on standby to finish my hardon off for me.........that's assuming you've not already done it for me of course.

Thank you.

By *tuAvrCouple
over a year ago

SOUTHAMPTON

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

over a year ago

This next woman was similar to her predecessor in age and confidence, I could see as she walked up to Penny.

'I hope you have recovered bitch? Because this is all about me, now. I was early and watched that other lady working on you, but now its my time, my turn!'

With that she pulled her blouse over her head, exposing a large pair of breasts with doorstop nipples poking out of a half cup bra. She followed this by removing her skirt, a pair of matching briefs were next. As she pulled them down a large pair of labia, hanging down between her legs came into view.

She straddled Penny's head, starting to lower herself.

Penny looked up at what was descending towards her.

'Yes, bitch, you had better get your tongue right in amongst them, I want you to bring me off, so you had better find my clit quickly.'

As she said this she had lowered herself completely on to Penny's face.

'You had better get a move on! I can feel your nose inside of me, if you don't start licking my clit, you will suffocate!'

I looked at Nicki as she said this, slightly alarmed as was Nicki, which I could see in her eyes.

The woman groaned and we looked back. She was now rubbing herself along Penny's face.

'Faster and harder you bitch, not kitten licks! Make that tongue firm and lick me hard!'

With that she slapped Penny on her right tit. Penny stopped what she was doing. She hadn't been expecting it. And neither had we!

'C'mon, I didn't tell you to stop!'

With that she slapped Penny on her breast again. Penny moaned, but started licking again. This time it was the left breast, a sharp, stinging slap.

I wasn't happy. We hadn't agreed to this. I was just about to get up when Nicki took hold of my arm.

'Wait. Look at Penny. I think she may be enjoying it. Lets wait and see!'

I knelt back down and watched.

Penny had started to rub her thighs together and whether it was the slap or not, her own nipples were now standing to attention.

'Like that do you?'

Another slap, just the finger tips catching Penny's nipple making her back arch. Followed by several more.

Penny must have been using her tongue while she had, had her breasts slapped as the woman's breathing was quickening. She lent forward onto her hands.

'Open your thighs, I want to see that pretty little pussy of yours!'

Penny did so. The woman now pushing herself harder into Penny's face, bought her right hand up and back down on Penny's pussy. Another sharp sound. But this time it was Penny who groaned. Opening her thighs wider, she was welcoming the next slap that followed. Another groan, albeit muffled as the woman ground herself harder onto Penny's tongue. Another slap. Another moan. But this time it wasn't Penny! The woman placed both of her hands back on the ground, on all fours, her neck back, stretched, the sinews standing out and howled! Her body shook, not trembled but shook as if she was having her own mini earthquake. Which in a way she was. The howling tailed off and she collapsed onto Penny.

After a minute or two she pushed herself up, held onto one of her tits, still encased in her bra and rubbed the nipple along Penny's clit several times. She then did this with the other one, causing Penny to jerk, pushing herself at the nipple.

'Oh no! I said this was about me. Not you. I needed that, I needed it badly.'

She stood up, those labia now looking red and sticky from Penny's attention. Dressing herself quickly and surprising us both she bent down and gently kissed Penny.

You've no idea how much I needed that!'

And with that she strode off in the same way she had arrived.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/08/15 17:08:52]

over a year ago

Are there any men involved

over a year ago

Perhaps try reading The Manor and The Manor (cont). You can find them if you enter them in the search option at the top of the main forum page.

over a year ago

"Perhaps try reading The Manor and The Manor (cont). You can find them if you enter them in the search option at the top of the main forum page."

over a year ago

Welcum back kvn

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Welcome back

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Another brilliant instalment

over a year ago

Worth waiting for. X

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Another great read

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Keep it up kev ?? great to have my fix back. Xxxxx _ats

over a year ago

I never knew being in the woods could be so much fun!!

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Yes very good as usual. Keep up the great work.

over a year ago

superb!!!

By *tom69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

The difference it makes to a woman who is able to really be what ever she wants has to be seen to be appreciated!

By *untingtonMan
over a year ago

Just round the corner

Fantastic stories, please keep writing them.

over a year ago

Just wanted to thank Scott and Nina for my keyring. They thought it would be apt for the story!

over a year ago

After the woman had left the clearing both Nikki and I went over to Penny, to see how she was.

The big smile on her face, said it all. After explaining how I'd nearly put a stop to it, when she was being slapped and that it was Nikki who had stopped me. Nikki asked if it had hurt?

'Not hurt. It stung. She took me by surprise with the first couple of slaps. But the stinging sort of moulded into a warmth, a warmth that my body responded to. I don't think my nipples have ever been so hard! And when she rubbed them gently between her pussy lips, the feeling! Then she would push herself back onto my mouth before slapping me again. It was like chalk and cheese. The warm sting of the slap and the soft caress of her pussy! It was a new experience for me. As has the whole day! Nikki, I can see exactly now the awakening in you. I feel as if I have been in a deep sleep and am just waking up myself. I can't thank both of you enough!'

You don't have to thank me, Penny, this is all Kevin's doing. His imagination, he did all the hard work, as he has with me. I didn't truly know myself, I still don't. I have so much more to learn about myself. And I want to learn it with Kevin.'

'Actually', I said, 'You both only have to thank yourselves. All I've done is give you the tools to be yourselves. Now Penny, are you ok to carry on? We only have two more lined up, another hour or so. The first should be here any minute. Think you are up to it?'

'God, yes! I want more. More than I even knew. I've enjoyed licking all those different pussys. Cumming myself, but the sense of achievement as I've made each and every one of those women cum! Some of them spraying me with their juices, others flooding into my mouth. Yes! I want more!'

As I looked down at her, breasts still red from the slaps, a film of juice drying round her mouth, trails drying down her cheeks, bits of twig and leaves, soil, the detritus of the woods stuck to her lower body and in her hair, I thought back to the first time we had met. The aloof, posh, well spoken 'Lady' who didn't want to give me the time of day. Well, she was still posh and well spoken, but looking at her, legs spread exposing her glistening pussy and not caring I wasn't so sure about the lady and she certainly wasn't aloof anymore.

Returning to our hideaway I started to finger Nikki, who was on her hands and knees, facing her friend.

'Mmmmmmm, I don't know about Penny having all the fun, but watching, something I have not really done before, is such a turn on! Just need your cock in me. That would be my perfect day!'

I could smell Nikki, the scent of her heat, fresh as I pushed my fingers, three now four, inside before withdrawing them slowly, sensually. She knew I liked to tease, to build her up, before slowing again, making her ask, beg me to finish her. I just kept a steady pace, not wanting her noises to alert the new arrival making her way to Penny now.

Followed by another!

The first had now reached Penny, standing over her, she looked around the cleaning. The second girl also reached Penny. As she did so, she too looked all around and started speaking...

'We know there is someone there looking after this girl, we also know we should only be here one at a time, but this is why we wanted to be last. We are going to team up and for an hour we are going to get the most use out of your girl. And also show her how three women can play.'

Nikki whispered to me, 'Its the two girls from the car park! The two who worked on me, but didn't want any interference from any of the men!'

It wasn't what we had planned, but I couldn't argue with their thinking! Two girls for an hour, instead of one for half an hour. I'm sure Penny wasn't going to complain! Nor was Nikki, watching intently.

Dropping a shoulder bag onto the ground she continued,

'We assume from your silence you agree with this. We are also going to untie your girl, we want full access to her and her to us, which none of us can have tied as she is. Even if it is such a sexy sight!'

At this one of them went to untie Penny, rubbing the areas that the rope had been against Penny's skin. The other started to remove her clothes until she was as naked as Penny. Kneeling, she lent towards Penny pulling her head towards her before kissing her mouth, her hand tangled in Penny's hair. The other girl had now removed her clothes also and joined the girls on the ground. She too kissed Penny, before kissing her friend. Reaching for the bag, she got out a bottle of baby oil, squeezing it over Penny, herself and her friend. Rubbing it into the breasts of Penny, down her body, over her stomach, round to her back, over her bum, her thighs, covering all of her flesh, while her friend did the same to her. Penny, encouraged by the two girls also rubbed the oil in to the two bodies in front of her, between their buttocks, their thighs and inward.

Nikki, while still impaled on my fingers, sighed and we both watched the three girls their bodies glistening in the sun, watching to see what was going to happen next.

By *xford1975bimaleMan
over a year ago

oxford

This is making me hard again,, can't get up and walk, as in the office.... More please

over a year ago

Omg!! Furiously hot stuff!

xx

eve

more pretty please!

over a year ago

Hot stuff again . Welcome back

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Yay!! Please not so long next time xxx

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Great story

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Mmmmmmm

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

More

over a year ago

The three girls continued rubbing oil into each others bodies. The two new comer's who I shall call Blonde and Red, were concentrating on Penny's thighs, not brushing against her pussy but teasing her. Penny for her part seemed to be concentrating on the pleasure being given to her and only making token caresses back as if she had just remembered to. Understandable I suppose when you had the hands of two lithe girls roaming your body.

Red moved away and went back to the bag, pulling out something on a small chain. Asking Penny to sit on the ground legs out and forward she attached a pair of nipple clamps. Blonde sat in the exact same pose, opposite Penny. Red returned to the bag and pulled out a rather thick looking, double ended dildo, about 18" long. Giving it to blonde who inserted into herself shuffled her bum along the ground until the other end was lined up with Penny. Red took hold of the nipple clamps, which I could now see were also double 'ended', joined to the pair attached already to Penny by the chain, pinched her friends nipples and attached the clamps. Blonde and Penny now attached to each other by a thin metal chain. Red lined the dildo up with Penny, while Blonde pushed herself forward, the dildo end disappearing inside of Penny. As it did so, Penny arched her back causing any slack in the chain between her and blonde to be taken up and two pairs of nipples to stretch. The further Blonde pushed, the further Penny leant back, elongating four nipples! Penny started to ease herself forward, taking more of this pink object inside her, stretching her open, the distance between her and blonde now only a matter of inches. Red stepped forward and adjusted the chain on the clamps taking up any slack. With no space now between the two girls pussies, they could grind against each other, both girls backs arched, the chain taut, moans and groans from both, lifting their bums off the ground, heels digging in as they pushed against each other.

I was wondering who had the most dildo inside of them? Was it Penny? Was it Blonde, did they have an equal part?

It was only Nicki pushing herself back harder onto my fingers that drew me away from the scene in front of me. Nicki was matching the moans and groans coming from the clearing, her juices running down my fingers to my wrist. Withdrawing my fingers I knelt behind her before plunging my, by now very stiff again cock into a very wet and receiving pussy.

Red had attached to herself a strap on. While the other two continued to grind themselves against each other, forcing the dildo deeper, she straddled the gap between them, took hold of Penny's hair and dragging her head forward onto the artificial cock, pushing it into her mouth. Red stood still, using Penny's head to fuck the strap on. Blonde, meanwhile had removed the clamps from her engorged and still elongated nipples and also extracted the dildo.

Pushing Penny back onto the ground, Red positioned herself between her thighs, pushing her strap on into Penny's recently vacated pussy. Leaning forward she attached the clamps to her own nipples. Like her friend before her, she was now joined to Penny by nipple and pussy.

Blonde had gone to the bag and bought out a double ended strap on, inserted it and tightened up the straps before kneeling behind Red and poring more oil over Red, pushed the strap on into Reds arse. As she did so, Reds neck went back, causing her to pause in fucking Penny, but also causing the chain between them to tighten. I could see Penny's nipples reach up towards the girl fucking her, who in turn was being fucked by Blonde and I guess you could say she was fucking herself as well.

Watching the scene in front of me, three girls giving and receiving pleasure to each other and listening to the grunts, the groans , the moaning all merging into one, not being able to differentiate between which was making which noise, buried inside Nicki, herself making noise it wasn't long before I made my own! Pumping what seemed gallons of cum into Nicki, I caught all three girls look in our direction. It didn't stop them, just a glance. They probably recognised it for what it was, before continuing with their own pleasure.

Blonde stood up, wiped down the thick, veined silicon cock, gestured towards Red what she wanted her to do. Detaching the clamps, Red laid on her back pulling Penny on top of her. Penny straddling the cock attached to Red, promptly took the length back inside her. Blonde pushed her forward allowing her to finger Penny's arse, wiping more oil, making it nice and slippery, before positioning herself ready to take Penny's arse. As she did so, the cry from Penny, so animalistic, I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain. Neither could Blonde, I think as she stopped and spoke to Penny. Penny's reply?

'Fuck me, just fuck me, please, fill me and fuck me!'.

Blonde and Red did precisely that!

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Mmmmmmmmk

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Mmmmmmmm

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

brilliant story can't wait for the next installment.

By *ssex Gent 1970Man
over a year ago

Hockley

Great story. Excellently written with great twist and turns.

over a year ago

Hothothot

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Wow!

over a year ago

Listening to the three girls in the clearing, all of them moaning, grunting with the occasional scream of satisfaction was beginning to stir my cock again. Not surprising, the visual effect would put many websites to shame!

It was also having an impact on Nikki again. She was staring intently, squeezing a nipple. Her breathing becoming a little ragged.

'Did you want to go and join them?' I asked.

'Can I? I can't really. This was for Penny, not for me, it was to be her day. Besides I'm not sure the girls would like me joining in!'

'Well, Penny has entertained all of those women today, it's down to the last half hour, those girls have already broken our rules by turning up together, so I don't see why you shouldn't join them.'

Shall I?'

'Go, its not as if they haven't seen you before and I'm sure another pussy would be welcome.'

With that she stood up and made to go.

'Nikki'

She turned.

Don't forget you have a pussy full of my cum. That, they may not like!'

She grinned and strode off. I saw red and blonde glance at her as she moved towards them. I could see them talking to each other. I think Penny was oblivious, especially as the two didn't stop fucking her. Nikki was welcomed and gestured to stand at Penny's head. She straddled blondes head and crouched down. As she did so, some of my cum must have fell from within her. Blonde said something to red, before pushing her tongue into Nikki. Another sound was introduced to the clearing. This time it was Nikki adding her moans as blonde tongued her. As she came she almost collapsed on blonde, her knees giving way. As she recovered red motioned to her. Next she straddled her friend allowing red to access her pussy as she was deep inside Penny's arse. Red continued where blonde had left off. Nikki held onto red's head as she quickly came again. As she did so, red pulled from Penny, wiping her 'cock' on a wet wipe stood up. Nikki stood to and was instructed to lay on her side on the ground. Penny was also helped to lie in the same position but top to tail with Nikki. Both girls now had access to the others pussy. Next blonde lie behind Penny and pushed back into her, red did the same in what appeared to be a giant girl sandwich! I couldn't see, but assumed Nikki and Penny were licking each other while being fucked by one of the other girls. The grunting from red and blonde became louder as their hips pistoned backwards and forwards. Muffled moans came from Nikki and Penny gradually becoming louder before merging into one long, simultaneous shout. As it reached its crescendo, red and blonde stood up, unstrapped themselves, dressed, gathered their things and left the clearing, not even looking back. Nikki and Penny had rolled onto their backs as I reached them, their bodies quivering with the come down from their orgasm. Penny, her pussy gaping, her arse still red from the pounding she had taken just lay there, seemingly unaware of her surroundings. Nikki put her hand up for me to lift her up. She looked at me, smiled and thanked me for allowing her to join in.

'Those girls certainly seem to know what they are doing. I could taste Penny as she was being fucked and I'm sure she could taste me! And you! The girls didn't mind your cum, in fact they said they enjoy a cum filled pussy. Between them, they certainly tried to empty me. I hope there was enough for Penny.'

We looked at Penny, still led on her back, her breathing shallow.

'Are you ok, Penny?' I asked.

She looked at me, as if she was seeing me for the first time. A tentative smile.

'Yes, yes I'm fine. Just exhausted I think. And sore!'

We gathered up all the belongings and moved back to the car park. Penny a little lethargic, understandably I thought. As we drove back to the Manor, Nikki was chatting away, talking about the day, the different girls, the young mums, the older more dominant lady. Penny didn't really join in, just the occasional word. Which was a shame as we both wanted to know about the different experiences. I dropped the girls off, saying I would be back later.

A short while after my phone rang. It was Nikki.

'Kevin, I'm concerned about Penny. She's just sat in the chair not saying anything. I thought she would have been more excited. She's just sat there and I think she is shivering.'

I told her I would be straight round.

When I arrived Nikki had made Penny a cup of tea. She was sat in an armchair, knees up a blanket around her shoulders cradling the cup. Almost staring into space. I don't think she had noticed my arrival.

Nikki came in and said she had pretty much been that way since they arrived home. I gently called her name. Nothing. I called again, a little louder. This time she glanced my way and managed a little smile, but there were also tears in her eyes. I told Nikki to go and run a bath, as she did so I took Penny in my arms holding her tightly feeling her trembling body against mine. I stroked her hair, reassuring her that I was there for her and so was Nikki. The tears flowed more freely as I held her.

'I'm sorry, I feel so exhausted, so guilty, as if I've done something wrong! So tired, so, so... I can't really explain it.'

'Shhh, there's nothing to explain. You've done nothing wrong. You bought happiness to all of those girls today. Remember some of them haven't had the opportunity to be like that for a long time, from their emails. You should be proud of yourself for giving them the opportunity. You gave them pleasure and they gave you pleasure. There's nothing wrong with that. I'm proud of you. Nikki is proud of you, if a little jealous. She's running you a bath now.'

I held her, stroking her hair, murmuring into her ear, feeling the shivering subside slowly. When Nikki came back down to say the bath was ready, concern for her friend on her face, Penny really let go. The tears became sobs, deep body wracking sobs. I motioned Nikki in and the two of us held Penny until they subsided.

'I dddon't knknknow whhy I am fffeeling ththis way?'

When she had calmed enough we led her up to the bath, undressed her and helped her in. As she settled down into the bubbles I asked Nikki to wash her hair while I grabbed the sponge and gently rubbed it over her body. We spent the next hour or so doing this, gently discussing the days events, reassuring Penny that we were there for her and always would be. As the water cooled, between us we helped Penny from the bath, towelled every inch of her body before spending time rubbing baby oil in, avoiding any area that might be sore, taking our time, trying to relax her. I got showered while Nikki dried Penny's hair. I then led her to Nikki's bed, positioning her in the middle, I got in behind her, snuggled up close and wrapped my arms around her. Nikki joined us after her shower and got in, in front of Penny pushing herself backwards until the three of us were all joined as one. I lay there as first Penny, then Nikki fell asleep before joining them myself.

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

[Removed by poster at 12/02/16 12:34:11]

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Mmmmm nice ending for Penny after her long hard day

Can't wait for what's going to happen in the morning!

Great work as usual Kev.

Xxxx Cats

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Any chance of some more this weekend?

I would love another fix of The Manor xxx

over a year ago

Not sure about this weekend. But soon.

Thanks for the feedback, always good to hear from people that they enjoy what I write.

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

I will be waiting with baited breath!!

Cats xx

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

This is so good!!!xx

over a year ago

Got me very excited x

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Another great one can't wait for the next one

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"Not sure about this weekend. But soon.

Thanks for the feedback, always good to hear from people that they enjoy what I write."

You always write a good story kev

over a year ago

The next morning Nikki awoke and went downstairs to start on breakfast. I lay, awake cuddled up to Penny unsure if she was awake or not. Nuzzling my face into the back of her head and her hair, she moved pushing back into me.

'Hold me, please', she murmured.

I did. Pulling her closer, breathing in her scent, just holding her tight. After a while I asked how she was feeling.

'Confused, I think! My body seems to be feeling one thing, yet my head is thinking other things, many things!'

Before I could ask what things, Nikki appeared and asked if we were ready for breakfast? Getting up, I handed Penny a gown and we all went downstairs.

Conversation was a little stilted, but gradually Penny began to open up. The intensity of yesterday, her body, she felt almost betraying her. Feeling guilty because of it, the high followed by the come down. She had begun to realise that was how she was feeling, the high of the fun and the drop after leading to the feeling of guilt. Suddenly she said she wanted to go back to the wood, to see, as she put it. I thought it might be a good idea. Let her see how normal everything was.

Nikki got up and said that she would grab a bag and put a blanket in and include a picnic for the three of us.

'Nik, would you mind if it was just me and Kevin? I, I, I just feel it would be better if we didn't make an issue out of it.'

I could see a bit of disconcertion on Nikki's face, but it didn't stay long.

'Yes, of course Penny, if that's what you would prefer. I'll put a couple of bottles of water in a bag as well as a blanket.'

Penny went to get dressed. Nikki looked at me questioningly. I shrugged my shoulders.

'It might be a good idea to show her that nothing has changed, the place is still the same, she is the same person and so are we. But why just the two of us, I don't know.'

When Penny came down, dressed in jeans and blouse, buttoned up, perhaps unconsciously showing how she was feeling. I grabbed the bag and the two of us drove to the car park. As we got closer, she seemed to stiffen slightly. I parked, helped her out and asked if she was alright?

She took a deep breath, the glimmer of a smile and said she was. I took her hand and led her into the woods. When we reached the clearing she hesitated slightly but only very briefly. She looked over to where the grass had been trodden down, the sight of yesterdays fun. I put the blanket down and we sat down. I offered her a bottle and we sat in silence listening to the bird song all around us. I put my arm around her and pulled her to me, resting her head on my shoulder. We began to talk through what had happened yesterday. Gradually she came back to herself, the talking being cathartic. I explained how hot it looked from mine and Nikki's vantage point, how horny Nikki was watching until she had to join in! This made her laugh. A sound as good as the birdsong. I reassured her again that she had done nothing wrong, again and asked if she had really enjoyed herself?

She went quiet.

'I did. Very much. Too much? That's what has scared me. Can I go back to 'normal'? Will I only ever really enjoy myself in those situations? Nikki has said you opened her eyes. You've both opened mine. I just feel it was too much, too good if you like. I don't know if I can ever go back to being 'Penelope'!

'Penny, you are both Penny and Penelope. Both are versions of you, different but the same. You will be Penelope for the majority of the time. Especially around family and friends etc. But Penny comes out when you want her too, when you need her too. You've not changed, just expanded. You've found another version, one that was always there but just needed a hand to surface.

How are you feeling now? Which version am I talking to?'

'I don't know. That's what is confusing!'

'I think it is a little of both', I said. 'You're confused Penelope and confused Penny, just you!'

She looked up at me and as she did so I gave her a squeeze and a peck on the lips. We sat like that for a while until she said,

'Make love to me, Kevin'

I looked at her.

'I need to know I can still be made love to and enjoy it! I need to know that I don't just need to be fucked!'

I kissed her again properly this time. She sat up as I did so. My hands went to the back of her head, in her hair, on her neck, shoulders. She responded, slowly at first but as my hands roamed her body, her back, bum thighs her kissing intensified. I kissed my way down her neck, unbuttoning her blouse as I went, kissing between her cleavage, releasing her globes from her bra. I nuzzled her breasts, taking her nipples in turn into my mouth. My hands were running up and down her jean clad thighs and as she lifted her thighs I undid the button and zip. She helped push them down, my hand finding it's way into her knickers. As she undid my jeans, I found her clit, causing a sharp intake of breath. She pulled me onto her, my cock stiff thanks to her hands. I eased into her, slowly, taking my time. Fully in her, I just held and kissed her. She tried to pull me in deeper. I ground myself against her, her breathing now ragged. Gently I started to move inside her, working with her, feeling what she needed and responding to her. As I felt her need increase, I increased my pace bringing her ever forwards towards orgasm. As she did so, I held her tight, whispering in her ear. After her breathing had flattened out, I withdrew from her and held her tight, her head under my chin. I think we both must have dozed off, awoken by a dog barking in the distance about an hour later. We dressed and I picked up the blanket. Before we left, she gave me a hug and thanked me. I told her the pleasure was all mine, as it was. I held her hand as we walked back. She was smiling again now and the drive back was a lot more animated than when we had arrived.

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Ooohhhh this is such a good piece of work!xxx

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Mmmmm worth the wait

Keep at it. Fab as usual.

Cats xxx

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

L keeping it up in more ways then one great job Kev

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Did we ever get anymore to this?xx

By *cfc1965Man
over a year ago

horsham

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Was there anymore of this posted?x

over a year ago

As we turned into the drive of The Manor, just off the road I stopped held Penny's hand and asked if she was still ok? She said she was, things were a little clearer in her head now.

As we approached the house, I saw Nicki looking from the window. She must have been worried, we had been gone several hours. Penny got out and as she reached the door, Nicki opened it. I could see them talking, hug each other and Penny disappeared inside. Nicki still standing at the door waiting for me. I handed her the picnic things, the blanket still damp from our coupling. Nicki noticed it too, she gave me a quizzical look. As we walked to the kitchen, I asked where Penny had gone?

'To shower and then she said she would catch some sun by the pool. You've been a while, what happened?', she said this a little shortly.

'Are you jealous?' I asked.

'No, well, no, no I'm not. Just that you have been gone a while and I could feel the damp patch on the blanket. Not jealous, just....I don't know!'

I explained that Penny needed to feel herself again, which ever herself it was she wanted to feel. That she wanted to know she could still make love and not just be fucked. That I made love to her, that we made love, that she is always herself, just different versions that come out to play as and when. That we'd fallen asleep after and that it was all cathartic for her. She was a lot happier than we left.

At this point Penny came down dressed in her bikini, grabbed a bottle of wine from the fridge and asked if we were going to join her?

'Maybe in a bit, Pen. You go and relax, I have a few things to do and so does Nik.'

Penny headed off to the pool. I looked at Nicki and said that I thought some time alone would give her chance to mull over all that had happened, especially after going back to the woods.

'How damp was that blanket, Nicki?' I asked.

'Quite damp still, why?'

'I want you to rub it over your face. So you can smell my lovemaking to Penny. Then you can taste it.'

Picking up the blanket, she found the damp and did as I asked, rubbing it over her face and inhaling as she did so. Despite herself she gave a little moan, one barely discernable but one I picked up on.

'Now drop to your knees and suck me!' I said.

Without hesitation she did so, unbuckling my belt, dropping my trousers and underwear grabbing my cock and pulled it into her mouth. As I felt the warmth of her mouth, her velvet tongue flicking over my cock I started to stiffen. God knows what I must have tasted like! A mixture of mine and Penny's cum still on my cock, a couple of hours old now. But Nicki didn't hesitate, as I stiffened she took me deeper down her throat. I could feel my balls starting to respond, my cum building. As I did so I held Nicki behind her head, impaling her deep on my cock. I groaned, my cum pumping down her throat. As I softened, she licked me clean. Both mine and Penny's juices, gone from my cock and my fresh cum too. I smiled down at her as my cock fell from her mouth, her eyes meeting mine, smiling back.

'Thank you.' she said.

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Great to have you back !

No one can do it like you .

Cats xxxx

By *oventry4biTV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Amazing. More please

over a year ago

"Amazing. More please "

Glad you enjoyed it, if you go to the search option at the top of the main forum page and type 'The Manor' in you can find the two previous threads.

over a year ago

"Great to have you back !

No one can do it like you .

Cats xxxx"

Thank you! Xx

over a year ago

By *UN-ALMan
over a year ago

Near Fenwick

That is truly a Great read.....so erotic cheers.

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple
over a year ago

Lichfield

Great to find this has continued

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Ooohhh I hope there is more!!!

over a year ago

Enjoyed reading!

By *.S.XWoman
over a year ago

Dreamland

Good to see you back and brilliant as ever, it was worth waiting for and looking forward to moooooorrrrrrreeeeee!!!!!!!!!

X X X X

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - an epic!!

over a year ago

looking a good read again welcome back

over a year ago

over a year ago

Great story can't wait for more

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

I just can't get enough of this story....mom soaked !

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Great story. Hope it carrys on.

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

over a year ago

Should I continue with this?

over a year ago

Yes

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

You need to ask ???

Cats xxxx

over a year ago

Those of you who have followed Nicki's adventures will remember I don't work full time for David and Nicki full time. Hardly work for them at all now, employing someone else to do the work while I spend time with Nicki.

One of my other jobs is looking after a garden in a retirement home. Having been there a couple of years now, I'm a familiar and trusted sight to the residents and staff. Both are great to be around, especially when the residents are sat outside. Plenty of banter and I've even had the odd wolf whistle....ok, their sight isn't that great!

On the particular day, I'd just finished cutting the grass and gone inside for a brew. I am allowed to use the carer/nurses room to make one. It was a couple of weeks after Penny's adventures and I was sat the table, cup in hand, pondering what had actually happened over the last while. Initially I wanted to see how far this gorgeous, sexy, married, dare I say, posh mother, Nicki would go. Things had changed with both of us. It wasn't like that for me anymore. We'd both changed each other. I'd even surprised myself. It wasn't something I had ever considered before, it just happened. Probably the best way. An active imagination and contacts helped.

It was while I was mulling this over that Janet walked in.

'Penny for them', she said.

Janet was a 50 something lady, fuller figure, a bit more than just curvy. Matronly may be apt!

'Oh, there worth much more than that!' I said.

She smiled put the kettle on and sat down opposite me, with a heavy sigh.

'Wow, I should probably offer something for yours! That was a heavy sigh!, I said.

'Ha! Nothing out of the ordinary. Just old Vic again. Dirty bugger.'

Vic had a bit of a reputation with the female staff. 82 and unable to walk very far he was quite 'handy' with the female staff. Many of them had felt Vic's hands. Especially some of the new or agency staff. He was a likable guy, I used to chat if he was sat outside and I was working close by.

'Whats he been up to now?'

'Nothing out of the ordinary. Just buried his head in my cleavage and I could feel his tongue trying to get inside my bra.'

I sympathised with her. She went on..

'I feel sorry for him really, his relatives are all abroad and he rarely has any visitors. Not that, that is an excuse for his behaviour. God, he may be old, but he still has the mind of a randy teenage!'

She warmed to her theme,

'Despite his age he has no need for a blue pill! Christ he has a bigger cock than ever my ex did. When I bathe him, he likes me to pla...'

She stopped. Looked at me, embarrassed.

'I mean would LIKE me to play with his cock'.

I smiled.

'Janet, those thoughts of mine you wanted to give a penny for? They go far beyond playing with an old man's cock. You wouldn't believe, so anything you say isn't going to shock me, besides if you make him happy?'

She looked down.

'I could lose my job! I got carried away. You won't say anything, please! It's improper. Unprofessional even. Promise it stays between us?'

Of course, I did.

After reassuring her she told me it had happened several times. When she bathed him, his cock would grow and he asked her if she liked it. She would brush him off and tell him to behave. Until one evening. Something shifted inside her.

'I reached out and touched it. I still had my gloves on, but I grabbed it. It was firm and throbbing. I could feel Vic shudder. I rubbed my soapy, gloved hand up and down a few times and then he came, just a dribble. I did the same a couple of evenings later. I enjoyed seeing the pleasure he got from it. Now, when I do it, I do it without gloves on and can really feel that cock, every vein, it stands so proud! Now I let him play with me under my uniform, he actually makes me wet! Can you believe that!! It'sn so long since I've had sex, I've even thought about straddling him and feeling him inside me....'.

It was at that point the door opened and a male nurse came in. He said hi and went to the fridge. I looked at Janet, who had almost been in a trance while telling me, winked and made to 'zip my lips'.

With that, rinsed my cup, said that I had better get back to it and left.

That overactive imagination of mine?

Plenty of thinking time while I ed the borders!

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Soon glad you are back writing !!

Mmm waiting for the next dirty bit

Cats xxxx

over a year ago

Crack on kvn

By *r MacmullyMan
over a year ago

Tarbert

Glad your back and with two excellent additions to your stunning tale

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Great read, I write too and love to see what others produce.

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

you have a very vivid imagination and it has made me very horny ... not sure about the old man bit ..but each to their own.. bless him lol x

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Brilliant story

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Yay your back!!!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Wow I’ve spent the last 2 days reading all 3 of these. I can’t wait for the next part

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Wow more please

over a year ago

Before Janet left, I caught up with her in the car park and asked her a couple of questions to see if I could put my thoughts into fruition.

Later that evening on my return to 'The Manor' I put my ideas to the girls. They felt a bit sorry for him, especially hearing he rarely had visitors, which I felt may help. When I actually told them his age, they did falter as he was old enough to be their grandfather.

The following week, on the day I worked there, Janet was also on duty and I informed her of Vic having a couple of visitors, that it would be great if they could be left undisturbed.

'You haven't got him a couple of prostitutes have you? That would be too obvious and I would definitely get into trouble if I let a couple of 'girls' into the Home, let alone his room!'

I queried why a couple of prostitutes would be obvious, pointing out that she may even pass them in the street and be none the wiser. But I reassured her that, no they were friends of mine not prostitutes, that when I told them he rarely got visitors wanted to give him a surprise.

'Ha! It might be them that get the surprise'.

I told her they were fully aware and although they wouldn't encourage him, they wouldn't discourage either.

A short while later Nicki drove up with Penny sat alongside her. I'd already told them to ask for Janet, she appeared and led them off.

I made my way around to Vic's window which luckily for me was open. Working on the border below the window, while I couldn't see anything I could hear a lot of what was being said.

I heard Janet announce to Vic that he had some visitors.

The girls entered the room, Janet saying she would bring in a pot of tea shortly.

'Well, to what do I owe the pleasure of you two young ladies?' I heard Vic say.

Nicki replied.

'We're friends of Kevin, the gardener and when he told us you rarely received visitors we both thought we should do something about that!'

'I know Kevin, he will have a chat if I'm outside, decent sort.'

'We think so!'. That was Penny.

'He's certainly changed my outlook on life!'

'Does he work for you? I imagine so, going by those posh accents! Bit of a climb down the social ladder for you two coming here, isn't it? Not that I'm complaining. Far from it. Always nice to have visitors, especially two young ladies'.

I could almost see him learing.

Just then there was a knock at the door. Janet bringing in the tea. I heard her place it down.

'Thanks Jan'. Said Vic.

'Would you like me to pour?'

Nicki, 'No, that's ok, we'll do that, thanks'.

I heard the door close and a rustle of clothes as I imagined the girls taking off their coats. I'd told the girls not to be too tarty as we didn't want to draw attention and from what I saw earlier they hadn't, skirts about knee length, just below their jackets, not tight but not too full either.

There was a bit of a whistle from Vic.

'Well, I can see you girls like your clothes! Very nice. You could have a chap imagining all sorts!'

Nicki.

'Oh and what sort of all sort might that be, Vic?'

I couldn't hear his reply.

Penny.

'Would you like me to pour, Vic?'

Some of what follows is a mix of what I could hear and what I was told later by the girls.

'Yes, bring it over here and do it on the table beside me'.

I heard the tray being put down, the rattle of crockery. The next thing I heard was vic.

'Stockings! I wasn't expecting those.'

Apparently as Penny, was pouring Vic's hand had 'wandered' up her skirt, up her leg to her upper thigh.

Penny didn't say anything, didn't move, just continued pouring the tea into the three cups. Nicki, watching, said that Vic seemed a bit surprised that there was no comeback from his wandering hand. But didn't let it stop him.

'No knickers! It's true what they say, posh girl, no knickers!' He laughed. 'Are you without too?' he asked Nicki.

'No, I have a pair on. It's a thong actually. Would you like to see? Or would you prefer to feel?'

It went silent.

'Who are you girls?'

'We've told you. Friends of Kevin. Well?'

'Christ I owe that man a drink!'

A hesitation.

'Could I have both?'

His hand was still inside Penny's skirt. Penny just stood there, while Nicki lifted her skirt.

'Fuck!'

His hand stopped for a second or two before resuming his exploration of Penny. Nicki turned, lifted her skirt, showing off her gorgeous bum, the tiny piece of fabric disappearing between her cheeks.

Standing back up Nicki looked across at Penny, who's face was becoming flushed. Vic's fingers had obviously moved up from her thigh and were working a little magic. Penny parted her legs slightly, bent forward. Nicki could see Vic's cock tenting his trousers, all his attention on Penny. Nicki walked across to the pair, kissed Penny much to Vic's delight!

I couldn't hear anything now.

As Nicki kissed Penny, she let out a mewl. Vic's fingers were finding the spot.

Then I heard Penny gasp and moan. Vic had hit the jackpot. Nikki had to support her as she came. Vic, apparently has a bloody great grin on his face as Penny went to sit in a chair on the far side of the room.

Vic, first sniffed and then licked his fingers.

'You posh girls do taste good!'

'You've not finished yet!' said Nicki.

Standing beside Vic, she allowed him to massage her bum through the skirt.

'How does that feel, Vic?'

No answer.

A minute or two later.

'God your knickers are wet!'

'Well, what do you expect? I've just watched you finger my best friend to orgasm. Are you going to do the same to me? I hope so, I need the release! That's it! Trace your fingers along the fabric, follow it into my arse, stick your thumb up my arse! Yes, yes that's it, can you reach my pussy with your other hand? Yes, oh god yes! How many? Three? Another, push in another! Two up my arse! Oh fuuuuck. Vic! Iiiimmm cumming! Yes, yes, oohhhh fuuuuck'.

Then it went silent.

'Now taste me, Vic! Suck on your thumb too, taste my arse!'

I guess Vic did as he was told. Well! Here was Nicki being slightly Domme.

'Do I taste good, Vic? Do I taste as good as Penny? Do are posh pussies taste good to you Vic? Tell me they do!'

I heard a grunt from Vic.

'Whats that about, Vic? You have a damp patch on your trousers. Have you just cum? You've just cum without us touching you? Oh, what a shame. I was looking forward to seeing your cock. It looks big through your trousers. We wanted to play, didn't we Pen. You played with us, only fair we play with you. Not now though, not now you've made a mess. I guess we'll be off, then. You ready Penny?'

Penny stood up.

'Until next time, Vic.'

A quiet voice,

'Next time?'

'Oh, yes. Next time we thought you might like a change of scenery.'

A rustle of clothes.

'Here, you can have these. Suck on them. Taste me on them. See Vic, sometimes there is an advantage to wearing underwear.'

With that she threw them to Vic and they both walked from his room, leaving a flabbergasted Vic.

over a year ago

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Mmmm nice one Kev!!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Lucky old Vic

over a year ago

Certainly left a smile on his face then girls Mind you, I reckon these two could leave a smile on any guys or girls face they’re so horny, lol. So am I now as well

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Sounds like this could turn very naughty

over a year ago

Keep checking to see if the next part has been posted lol.... addicted to this story

over a year ago

Ah a new direction. Interested. I hope poor Janet doesn't get left out in the cold.

over a year ago

I met up with Janet later that evening, asked how Vic was and was anyone aware of what had happened?

She laughed.

'When I went in to pick up the tea cups, he was just sat there, almost staring into space! Every so often he would hold his fingers to his nose. I think I made him jump when I spoke! By the evening meal he was back to his old self, but with, I was going to say a spring in his step, but that might not be appropriate. I did notice he had a damp patch on his trousers and asked if he'd pissed himself. He just went red and said no, he was fine. I can only imagine what your friends got up to, they certainly confused him, but made him happy too.'

I laughed and told her what they had got up to and that they had all had fun.

'They want to take him out for a picnic. Would that be possible?'

'They'd need to sign forms, give a form of identification as they aren't family, but yes it would be possible.'

'Well that's Vic sorted. Now for you!'

She blushed and gave me a straight look.

'Are you a prude Janet? I guess you're not, given what you told me about you and Vic. I'd just like to know a little more about your sex life if you don't mind talking about it?'

She gave me a look, took a swallow from the pint in front of her.

Again the look. An embarrassed laugh before speaking. She looked around to see if anyone could overhear.

'My sex life is non existent. Apart from a fingering from Vic and a wank of his cock. My husband, I kicked out several years ago now, mainly because of his drinking. Now we're divorced and he has remarried. He seems to have pulled his life around. But me, my life is my work, really. Don't have much time for anything else, which is why I was sorely tempted to straddle vic.'

I asked if she wanted another drink. Bought four more points and asked if she wanted to sit outside where it wasn't so crowded.

We walked over to a table away from everyone else, I hoped with another pint or two and away from everyone else she might relax a bit more.

I asked when the last time she'd actually had sex with someone else.

'A long, long time. I have had sex since I threw my ex out, but it wasn't very satisfying. At least with my ex I did get a good fucking....why am I telling you this?'

'Because I asked and I'm a good listener. I'd also like to know what makes you tick. Sexually.'

I looked at her and grinned.

'Besides, you want to.' I said.

'Do I? Have to say you are easy to talk to and seem to have a knack of getting me to talk.'

She started to drain the third pint.

'When we were first married, we would go to Spain on holiday and he, my ex, would encourage me to go topless. In those days I didn't have these two!'

She hefted up her two large tits.

'No they were a lot smaller and firmer then. Anyway, I got used to exposing them on the beaches. One year we went to Gran Canaria for a fortnight. We went to a resort where there were a lot of sand dunes. A lot of topless bathing and in many places totally naked. After a few days he persuaded me to lose my bikini bottoms too. It took a bit of getting used to but as the day wore on I became comfortable with it, even welcoming the looks from men. It helped there were others naked as well, both men and women. The start of the second week, we had found our own spot in the dunes. It was amongst some scrub. Fairly private. Or so I thought. What with the sun, being naked, no one around one thing led to another and before we both knew it, we were fucking, him on top. I remember I came quite loudly, a couple of times before he did. After he finished and rolled off, that's when I realised we had an audience! Mainly men, but the odd woman too. Must have been about fifteen or so. I was mortified! Didn't know where to put myself. Grabbed my towel and ran back to the hotel. He came back with me, calmed me down. I remember later that evening, talking about it. We both decided it was a bit of a turn on. Being watched. That night we had some really great sex! Fucked for hours.

The next day we went back to the dunes. Waited until we saw a couple walking towards us in the distance and started fucking. It felt liberating somehow. Knowing they could see us at our most intimate. I pushed him down and straddled his cock, sliding up and down. I didn't know if we were being watched, I just hoped we were. I pulled off of him, his cock slick with my juice and turned around. Another flood of juice as I turned around and saw seven or eight guys watching.'

I could tell from her expression, she was reliving the experience, forgotten that I was there. She continued.

'I dropped to my knees, telling him to push his cock in me. He did. Every thrust pushed my body towards the audience, several of whom were openly wanking their cocks. Large, small, all hard. Because of me. Me being fucked. I came so hard I collapsed, my elbows not holding me. He continued fucking me. As my cum subsided I begged him to fuck me harder. That's when I first felt something warm hit me. I looked up. Several of the guys had moved closer and their wanking had the obvious effect. I was being splattered by cum. It didn't stop me, I was so caught up in it all. I came again and again. He finally came inside me, pulled out, a few more splatters on my back in my hair. I didn't care. There was a small ripple of applause, before our audience, my audience dispersed. After that we just lay in the sun, before heading back to the hotel, reliving it all again while fucking hard and long. We couldn't get enough of each other. The next day we did the same, the audience not quite so big. But by the end of our holiday we had an audience of twenty to thirty. No one tried to interact, just watched. I wouldn't have let them touch me, anyway. I loved an audience but didn't want to be, didn't need to be shared. For several years we went back for our holiday. It was the only place we would do that. Never once did we think about it at home.'

With that she stopped talking, looked at me and blushed.

'Yes, you are very easy to talk to!'

over a year ago

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Mmmmm nice Kev xxx

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Sounds like fun!!

over a year ago

Oh the fun that can be had in the dunes in gc hehe , looking forward to the next part

over a year ago

Oh no... Op is no longer on the site

Gutted

over a year ago

Didn't realise I would be missed! Perhaps having been reincarnated, The Manor, should return to?

over a year ago

"Didn't realise I would be missed! Perhaps having been reincarnated, The Manor, should return to?"

Hell yes

over a year ago

"Didn't realise I would be missed! Perhaps having been reincarnated, The Manor, should return to?

Hell yes"

Ok, here goes..

over a year ago

I looked at Janet across the table, the flush on her cheeks becoming fuller. She looked away, not wanting to look in my eyes.

'That was quite a tale, Janet. You're not quite the prude you make out you are! I could see you were back there as you were telling it. I also noticed your hand drop to your lap. It turned you on too didn't it? Is your underwear damp? Were you having a little play?'

She started to bluster a little.

'I blame it on the drink, me telling you about that, I've never told anyone before, but if you're going to sit there with a big grin on your face and take the piss, I'm off!'

With that she got up and started to walk away.

"Janet!' I called,

"If you walk away now, you'll always be wondering what could have happened if you'd stayed?'

She slowed.

'I wasn't taking the piss, I could see what you were doing, that's all. I enjoyed your tale, it showed me the other side of you. It turned me on. It showed me, a little of why you were considering straddling Vic. You've been lucky, you found out what works for you sexually. You enjoy being watched. Nothing wrong with that, many people go through life never knowing or maybe knowing but never acting on it. You can walk away now and I'll never mention to anyone what you have told me or turnaround and come and sit back down.'

She'd stopped and just stood there, I guess thinking things over.

'What would happen if I stayed?' She said without turning.

"What would you like to happen?' I asked.

"I know what I'd like to happen.' I continued more softly. I took my cock out, stiff in the cooling air. 'If you turn around now, you'll see the effect your story had on me.'

She started to turn. As she did so, I made sure my cock was fully on display, wanting her to see what she had done.

A little gasp sprang from her lips as she turned, her eyes went from my lap to my eyes and back again.

"Are you coming back to sit down? I asked.

Her eyes not leaving my cock, she sat back down.

'I did that?'

'You did! I was almost one of those guys in the dunes wanking over you. Although I would rather fuck you. How does that sound, Janet. Would you like me to fuck you?'

She flushed again, but still sat the other side of the table.

'Isn't one of those girls that saw Vic today a girlfriend or something?'

'Actually they are both 'or something'. Nicki is actually my employer. Or was. I work for her and her husband, like I do for the home. Penny is a friend of hers. Let's just say we have become good friends and I've helped them become more.... sexually liberated, shall we say.'

'Wouldn't she be jealous? Jealous, that's stupid, what about her husband? Christ you would be sacked. What about your job? She's married.'

I smiled. This would be anyone's reaction I guess. Interesting she put work before the marriage. Says why she never went any further with Vic. Least Nicki and Penny wouldn't have that problem.

'Actually they're both married. But that's a conversation for another day. You came back and sat down, so I'm assuming you'd like to find out what would happen if you stay?'

Again the flush. She wasn't so used to such direct talking, despite her earlier confession.

'We'll just have a quickie for now.' I said.

'Now?'

'Yes, why not? Here and now. Now stand up and bend over the table! I want to fuck you.'

'But, but, it's the pub! We could be see....'

I laughed. 'Yes, we could be seen, but you don't mind that, do you Janet? Besides, there's no one else out here, we're at the far end and it's starting to get dark. Now come on, bend over facing the pub.'

'You're a bastard!' she said smiling as she got up. She walked around the table, putting her elbows on the table, her breasts either side of her arms acting like a cushion.

I got up, my cock before me, walked behind her lifting her skirt, exposing the globes of her large arse. I didn't bother with her knickers pulling them to one side. In what little light was left I could see she was glistening, her juices giving away how turned on she was. I pushed and slipped easily inside her. As I did so I heard her expel her breath in a rush. No words. I started moving backwards and forwards. Laughter from within the pub, louder as a door opened. Under the solitary pub light, two couples walked towards the car park. I continued fucking, building up my speed. Janet saw them, but never asked me to stop, if anything I felt her clamp around my cock tighter, small moans escaping from her. Getting louder, longer she started telling me she was cumming.

'Uuughh, uuuhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!'

So was I. As she did so, I filled her pussy. Spurt after spurt. The couples had reached their cars, just as Janet started moaning. One of the women turned to look in our direction. Hesitated before getting in the car. I doubt she would have seen us, looking from a lit car park to the dark of the garden. I doubt that's what Janet thought, her neck straining back, as my final spurt pushed deep inside her. I'm sure it was that women looking towards us that gave her the loudest moan, as she came, her juices now soaking my thighs.

over a year ago

For those of you may be wondering..... this is my story. I haven't just started writing someone else's.

I took a break from fab, without deleting my profile, before returning earlier this year, then deciding to go unlos. Like a lot of people I have been drawn back! One of those reasons being, I enjoyed writing this story and missed it. For those of you who do remember, my username is the same. I hope you will recognise the writing style even if I am a bit rusty.

By *UN-ALMan
over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Welcome back Kevin and I'm sure the next part will be very good. Cheers ??

By *amantha_kelTV/TS
over a year ago

Magherafelt

It’s great you are back

By *atsWoman
over a year ago

wexford

Great to have you back !!

Even better that The Manor is up and running again.

Cats xxx

over a year ago

"Great to have you back !!

Even better that The Manor is up and running again.

Cats xxx"

Thank you. Always good to hear from you!

Kevin xx

By *ookie_21Woman
over a year ago

Forest Of Dean

Fantastic to have you back!!!!!

By *exyback12345Man
over a year ago

manchester

Welcome back!

over a year ago

I wiped my cock on her skirt as she leant over the table getting her breath back.

Someone else came out of the pub, but Janet still stayed there until I eventually asked if she was ok?

'I'm just savouring the moment, fuck, its been a long time since I've felt a cock inside me!'

She stood up. Her skirt swished back down covering her arse.

'Or had someone watch you being fucked?' I asked. 'I noticed you came harder when you saw that woman looking over. I guess you've never been dogging?'

'No, never! I have heard about it obviously, but it's not something I would ever consider!'

'Why not? It's probably the easiest way to have an audience. A bit like being back in the dunes, only colder! How're you feeling?'

'Tired! But with a nice warm feeling in my pussy, that seems to be spreading through my body. I can also feel your cum running down my legs. That feels good too!'

'Too tired to fuck some more?'

'You want to fuck me again? I wasn't expecting A fuck, let alone two! Not here though, it'll soon be closing time and while you've discovered an audience turns me on, I do know several of the people in that pub and most of them wouldn't approve!'

'We could go back to the Manor?'

'No! I don't think your friends would like that! We'll go back to mine.'

'My friends wouldn't mind, but I'm more than happy to go back to yours.'

I followed Janet back to her house. On the way I called Nicki.

I was invited in, offered a seat and sat down. She offered me a drink, but I settled for a cup of tea. As she was making it, she chatted away, minor stuff. As she bought the cups in I placed my phone on a sideboard. She sat down on the opposite side of the sofa and went quiet, looking everywhere but at me. That feeling of knowing what could happen but not sure how to get there or if it even will.

'Janet, did you enjoy my cock pushing into your pussy? It felt nice and tight as I did so. Wet too. I enjoyed you cumming on my cock. Did you want more?'

She hesitated. 'You know I do, I'm just worried it's a bit of a wind up. Why would you want me, when you have, two, not one but two very attractive girls that look as if they are out of a magazine?'

'I want you, because I do. I'm here with you, for you and I want to make you feel good about yourself. That's what I like doing. You may discover something about yourself. Now stand up and remove your clothes, just leave your underwear on!'

She looked at me, still not sure. She did stand and she did remove her outer layers. Just stood in the room in her bra and knickers. Her bra had seen better days and was very definitely overloaded! A very large damp patch on her knickers, spreading up towards her belly.

She stood there, self conscious.

'Lift your arms up straight and turn around. Slowly!'

She did as I asked, her arse wobbling as it came into view, the damp patch spreading over that too. As she faced me again I stood. I kissed her, she responded, pulling me into her, needy. I kissed down her neck, her head thrown back, burrowed my face into her cleavage. Christ, I could get lost in there! I reached around her trying to find the clasp of her bra. As I released it, I was nearly knocked over as those tits escaped! I grabbed handfuls, lowering my mouth to her nipple. First one then the other. As I suckled I could hear her catch her breath, then a low groan. I nibbled, still massaging her voluminous flesh. I moved lower, over her stomach, lower, her pubic hair splaying from her knickers. Her breathing becoming ragged. Suddenly, I reached inside the elastic, just as suddenly ripping them off in one motion. She gasped, I could smell her arousal, see her juices glinting in the light. Dried trails of my spunk down her inner thighs. I leant forward, blowing on her clit, she tensed. I did it again, this time following with my tongue. As I touched her, her legs buckled, I stood and pushed her back onto the sofa. I stood over her, still dressed, my cock uncomfortable in my jeans. I told her to put her arse on the arm of the sofa and spread her thighs. She did, without thinking now, just caught up in the moment. I removed my clothes, a gasp from her as she saw my cock standing proud. I walked around between her spread thighs, her wet cunt on display for anyone to see! I dropped to my knees, my tongue teasing her clit again. Inserting two fingers into her, I quickly followed with a third, working her, stretching her. Her hands grab my head, first pulling me into her, then pushing me away, I followed her, easing up with my tongue and fingers as she pushed me away, working with her body. She was panting, interspersed with groans. No longer moans, groans and she didn't care if anyone heard them.

'Fuck! Fuck! FUuuuck! FUUUUCK!

That last, as I worked my fingers, finding her spot and being rewarded with a gush of warm water.

As she regained her breath, she said, 'I'm so sorry, that's never happened before....

As she was saying this I was reworking my fingers, it happened again, soaking the arm of the sofa. I didn't give her chance to say anything else, I pushed my cock into that very wet and hot pussy. She came straight away. I continued fucking her, feeling the damp of the sofa cooling as I touched it with my thighs. One arm on the top of the sofa, the other on the edge of the cushion, she pushed herself at me as she came again, almost snorting, animalistic. Again she came, her shrieks becoming louder each time she came. I could feel my own spreading up from my balls. She managed to have one more cum as I emptied my balls into her. This time she collapsed into the sofa, exhausted. I wasn't far behind. As I caught my breath, I looked at her. Her tits falling each side of her chest, her pussy hair matted with cum, hers and mine. Her face red, the flush spreading down onto her chest.

As she caught her breath, she said, 'Thank you, that was....wow. something I'd never quite experienced before! Something I didn't even consider before today and I wasn't even being watched!'

I smiled at her, her legs still spread, her pussy, red from our fucking, her chest rising quicker still while she continued to get her breath back.

'I said that's what I like doing, help people find themselves. I think you still have a way to go yet, though. As for being watched?'

I went to my phone, turned it around to the screen and said, 'Say hello to Nicki and Penny...'

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bump

By *onderful 13Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh/Dunfermline

over a year ago

'You bastard!'

That was said with intensity.

'I thought you fucked me, because you wanted me, not because you were performing and showing us to your girlfriends!'

I must admit I was a little taken back by the ferocity of her feeling. She had it wrong, it wasn't about me. I did want to fuck her, I wanted her. Who wouldn't, given the opportunity? I switched the camera off and laid the phone down.

She was still chastising me, not caring that my cum was dripping from her as she did so. My phone chirped, a text. I didn't look at it. Instead I listened to what she had to say, until she wore herself out and sat back down. I then told her she was wrong, I had wanted her. At that moment, more than anyone else. I wouldn't have been able to get hard if I hadn't wanted her. I was wrong face timing the girls, it was too soon. I'd gotten ahead of myself. I was trying to fulfill her fantasy of being watched, although from a distance. I should have told her.

I sat down next to her, put my arm around her shoulder. She resisted, pulling away. I could see she was still upset, so didn't push it. My phone chirped a couple of more times.

'Aren't you going to answer that?'

I said no, that it would be the girls, wondering what had happened.

'The girls! You talk of them as if they are yours, yet they are both married. To others!'

I said I didn't think of them as 'mine', we were all equal, I just gave them the opportunity to indulge their fantasies and more besides. Yes, they were grateful to me and we did have a relationship that worked for us, no their husbands didn't know. No, they weren't just bored housewives. I was just the conduit for their sexual freedom. Somethings they didn't even know they liked or wanted, but I felt I helped them explore. As I talked, Janet, I could feel relaxing. I went on to describe how Nicki and I had first got together, the first time in the garage, on her knees in the mud of the garden. Her being paraded around the dogging site, the milking parlour. Again I put my arm around her, this time she responded, leaning into me. I went on to describe how Penny was so against me, looked down on me when we were first introduced, but I got her to tell me her fantasies and I put them into practice for her. That is what I try to do and I would like to do the same for her, Janet.

We were still naked, I'd started rubbing my hand up and down her thigh, she responded by opening them slightly, reluctantly perhaps, but as I continued to talk, they got wider. Whether my explanation was turning her on or whether it was my touch I wasn't sure but she was responding. I pushed my fingers through her sticky, matted pubes, running them in between her slippery folds, finding her clit, rubbing it with our combined juices. An intake of breath. My cock, from its flaccid state began to stir. I continued playing with her clit, her breathing becoming ragged, which spurred me on, my cock too. With my other hand I inserted three fingers inside her, her legs spread even wider, she pushed back at my hands, starting to buck. Her moans were becoming cries, becoming shouts of ecstasy. One final push towards my hands and one more soaking for them and the sofa! My cock was as stiff as I ever remember it. As Janet regained her breath and her senses, I started to dress.

'What are you doing?' she asked.

I poked my cock inside my trousers, careful as I zipped up, picked my shirt up.

'I thought it best I go, let you have a think on what happened tonight. I will understand if tonight was a one off, but if you would like a repeat, text me.'

'But you still have a hard on, don't you want to do something with it? Like fuck me again?'

'I would, but it's not going to happen. I enjoyed tonight, I enjoyed fucking you, would do so again, but that's all it is, fucking. I'd like to think I can show you a new side to yourself or at the very least bring out the old one that liked being watched and wanked over, the same as I've helped Nicki and Penny. I think fucking you now would be wrong, so I am just going to say, thank you for a great evening. You are a good fuck, very responsive and I enjoyed myself.'

I tidied myself up, leaned down, kissed her and walked to the door. Looking back at her, sat on the sofa, in amongst the very wet patches, I said to her,

'Have a good think and text me. I'll keep out of your way at the home, in case you think this, me is a mistake. As far as I'm concerned it's not, it wasn't.'

I closed the door.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/12/18 19:12:11]

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Post new Message to Thread