FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Newly cuckolded husband's letter to wife...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Dear Laura,

A week ago you asked me to if I would become a what you called a 'cuckold'.

I must admit, I was a bit shocked at first. When you explained what it meant, I wondered why you would want us to be like this.

But when I look at you with other men, it's like you're alive in a way you haven't been since before we got married. Like you're a WOMAN again and not just a wife or mother.

And the sex we had after we spoke about. What can I say. Maybe it was the way you broke down after you told me. How I was the best husband and father you could ever want but there was still something missing.

You needed to feel like a woman again. Sexual, wanted and desirable, I think were the words you used. Like your body was still capable of attracting men in a way you used to love. To tease men. To enjoy flirting and wearing sexy clothes just for the sake of it.

I've looked into it. Been on google and read what it means to other married couples like us.

And I agree to it.

I found myself getting turned on. I am your man, your provider. It's my job to make sure you're looked after. And not just everyday stuff. I need you to feel like that woman you need to be. I can do that.

I found myself looking on a site I found in one of the articles. I found a load of different 'bulls', I think that's what they call them. You mentioned having a black guy, well hung and tall. This one black guy seemed just right. He liked women who took care of themselves, busty, he was local and the site was a swinging site so he'd go with couples. I saw a few you would like.

We need to look through them and decide which ones you want to fuck in front of me. That's how I want it. In a hotel or their place. I want to be there. It's getting me going just thinking about watching you fuck another guy. Especially someone well hung. Tall. Broad shoulders. Someone that will fuck you properly, make you... well make you behave the way, enjoy sex the way we used to when we first got together. Besides, I would love to film you so we can watch it back together.

If you're happy for me to look for your first lover, we can look tonight when it's quiet. I will show you the guys I have looked at. Maybe we could even make our own profile on one of the sites.

I love you and I want us to be happy. This is something I never would have thought of and you've opened my eyes.

Here's to us and your first new lover...

Your cuckold,

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start . This has the makings of a good cuck story . I really hope that there is more to come

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Is this real or a fantasy?? Either way it sounds great. J

over a year ago

Mmmmm very good start more would be very good

over a year ago

Very interesting beginning

By *tom69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Sounds very familar not from some thing I've read but experience.

By *jxxxxCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Brilliant and one of the funniest profiles

over a year ago

"Sounds very familar not from some thing I've read but experience. "

Know what you mean also, always up for chat exchange about fantasy and real experiences also

over a year ago

It's gone twelve and I'm amazed we've been looking this long. We're under the duvet. Laura's got a glass of wine in one hand and she's browsing with the other. The laptop's got a big enough screen that I can see it from here.

"Thirty one thousand people online it says here..." Laura says, pointing at the figure at the top of the screen."

"They did say it got busy on a Saturday."

"But thirty odd thousand, busy... all those people looking for, god knows what."

"Yeah but not all them are..." I lose my train of thought when she clicks on one of the seventy odd messages we've had in the three and a bit hours we've been on the site.

Laura takes another sip from her glass as she scrolls down the message.

"This one seems better. Can string a sentence together for a change."

I look over and see the pictures he's sent. They're small but I can make out what they're about. Mostly of him on his holidays by the looks. No cock shots. Makes a change.

"He's called Shaun and lives over the other side of town apparently. Looks nice. Got a nice tan. Wonder if he's married." she says.

That's her thing. She doesn't like the idea of meeting married men. Maybe it was the pain she went through being so honest with me. How she could have so easily have had us in separate beds right now. It took a lot for her to sit me down that night and spill her feelings. How much she needed this. To feel desirable again. It didn't matter how many times I told her how great she looked or how much I still fancied the arse off her, she needed it to come from other men.

"Uuuh. It says 'discreet'. You know what that means don't you?" she says.

"He's got nosey neighbours?"

She glances at me and tuts.

"He's married. He doesn't want her knowing he's having it away with someone else. I'm deleting it. He's nice and everything but I don't want any marrieds."

"What about if they're just in a couple?"

"Like, got a girlfriend and that?"

"Yeah. Would they do?"

"No. Same thing ain't it. Playing away is playing away. Unless you've sat down with you're other half the way we did and made it clear what you need and why you want it, it's having an affair. And I ain't being part of that."

She's talking about us openly now. I like it. For the first couple of days after she read my letter, it was almost like it never happened. But we both knew it had.

For me, it was like having a different woman as my missus. She was loving again. And I don't mean in bed. The little stuff. Holding my hand in the car park going shopping. Playful tap on the bum when I was bent over in the hall putting my shoes on. Or the other morning when I had to get up for an early shift and she looked up at me sleepily, pulled the duvet back and pulled her nightie up, asking me if I was sure I didn't want to come back to bed for "some of this..." and putting her hand between her legs.

Opening up and letting me know she needed other men, so far had changed everything. It was a game changer and it was making us closer, for the first time in years.

"What!" she asks, laughing at me looking at her sitting next me in her nightie looking for men to fuck. "You're looking at me all funny. What's the matter..."

"Nothing babes. Just happy. And enjoying seeing you happy."

"Shut up, you soppy thing. And pass me the rest of that bottle of wine..."

She pours herself a top up and clears her throat like she's got something important to ask.

"D'you think we should put one of them profile pictures up. Like a photo of me. Or us."

She's being serious. I didn't think she would be this open, this soon but she's actually wanting to put a picture up.

"Because, like, y'know... here's me picking and choosing between all these fellas but what if they don't fancy me? What if they're not into women in their early forties carrying a few extra pounds... saggy boobs... stretch marks... wrinkles. Well the start of wrinkles."

"Yeah, I know. You wouldn't catch me with a woman like that!" I say, getting a dig in the ribs for my trouble.

"Be serious. What if nobody wants to do this. What if nobody wants to shag me?"

I think it was dawning on her she wasn't eighteen anymore. This wasn't the pub we'd met in and she couldn't have them in the palm of her hand all night and then pick and choose who she'd be walking home with. She had nothing to worry about, but that didn't stop her worrying.

over a year ago

More please. Sooner rather than later. X

over a year ago

Laura has her phone in her hand. She's already taken three selfies, sitting there in bed with her nightie pulled down to various levels.

Taken three and hated every one. Now she's looking through other people's photos for ideas.

"What do you take pictures of?" she's asking frustratedly as she scrolls down through the dozens of cock pictures trying to find pictures of women on their own. "Do they want a picture of my face? My bum? Just boobs or what?"

"Looks like they're all different." I say.

"I like this one..." she says, clicking on a photo of a woman standing, holding her boobs in some sexy underwear. "Would my lingerie do, d'you think?"

"Not sure. Can't remember the last time I saw it..."

"Cheeky sod!" she says.

We laugh.

It was true though. It had been years since either of us had made an effort for the other one. We had one weekend away when the kids were younger. Had all these big plans, if I remember but had ended up having a quick roll around on the bed, me spunking over her arse and us both falling asleep far too early. That's how it was. We kidded ourselves that's as wild as we needed it. Turns out we were wrong.

But we're doing something about it now, and that's the main thing.

Laura's up and going through her knickers drawer.

"What about these?" she says, holding up a pair of thin blue lacy knickers.

"I usually wear these when I don't want VPL."

"VPL?"

"Visible panty line. Don't leave much to the imagination though." she says screwing her face a little before picking out another pair, "What about these?"

This pair are newer. Matter of fact, I don't remember seeing them before.

"Where'd they come from?"

"You bought them for me, you silly sod. The other Christmas..."

She pulls her vibrator out and puts it on the bed while she pulls more knickers out.

It's one of those big ones. Flesh coloured with all viens down the side. You could fit two of my willy into it. At least.

When she told me she wanted one, we went through the catalogue her mate her given her. They were all shapes and sizes but she knew she wanted something big and thick. Life-like too. None of your specially designed, G-spot stimulating nonsense. She wanted a great big fucking cock she could stuff in her fanny and feel nice and stretched. That's Laura. She wanted an old fashioned toy for an old fashioned need.

"Why don't you use that?" I say, pointing at it.

"Where abouts?"

"Where d'you think?"

"But... I don't know. Is it not too... y'know"

"Babes. We're not trying for fine art here. You want the goods on display. You want the fella to see what he's getting."

"But I've never even used it..."

We crashed a little here. Our little pact took a dive if I'm honest.

I know my wife. Been married for best part of twenty years and I can tell when she's fibbing.

"Well, maybe once or twice..." she says.

I wink to reassure her, we're us now. It's a new start. There's no secrets. Nothing's hidden and everything gets put out there, on the table.

"Okay. Last week. You were on nights. but you've got to understand..."

I interrupt her before she has to try and explain something that doesn't need explaining.

"Babes... what was going through your mind? What were you thinking about when you were, y'know..."

She picks it up and starts checking the batteries are still alright.

"No one..." she says, not looking at me.

"Babes, we've got an understanding now, right?"

"Alright. That site. The one we're on. I started a few months ago."

She stops to check I am okay. She looks concerned. Is waiting for my reaction.

"Never did anything. Just looking..."

"Did you, erm, meet anyone?" I ask trying to look a bit hurt but not caring a bit. She came out in the end.

"No! I swear..."

"It's alright. I trust you." I say and she looks relieved. "What was he like? Big cock? Nice body?"

She almost looks ashamed but continues.

"Big cocks. Nice big arms. Powerful looking, y'know... dominant like."

"And you used this when you were thinking about them fucking you?"

"Yes." she says, almost sheepishly.

"Come here please."

Laura does as I ask. Perches herself on the edge of the bed.

"Not like that." she looks at me surprised. "I noticed you were in a room before. On the site. There were webcams. People were doing stuff on their webcams and everybody was watching."

Laura looks at me like she not sure what's coming next.

"Let's start our webcam in one of the rooms and let them come to you. If there's any you fancy, show them what you want to do to them..."

The look of excitement on her face is beyond anything I thought I would ever see on my wife's face.

"But how..." she asks.

I pick up the vibrator and had it to her.

"Maybe this'll help you show them."

By *orks Randy MANMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Good story ??

over a year ago

can so relate to this.... Well written

over a year ago

I don't usually post on these stories but this hot and making me so damn horny lol

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Great story x

By *tom69Couple
over a year ago

milton keynes

Don't stop there keep it going. But so close to our experience hard to believe.

over a year ago

The messages march up the screen in front of us. We're in one of the chat rooms and there's messages all over the place. It's hard to keep up with all the conversations going on.

We sit and watch, getting a feel for what they're talking about before we jump in. There are some really smutty conversations going on. Lauara's eye light up. She hits the webcam button.

"We're on!" she says making tiny claps with her hands.

After about five minutes the screen's covered with different requests to talk in private. We'd started replying to the first few but it got out of hand and we lost track.

She figures out how to only get requests from people you know and it all calms down. They're all just talking to us through the chatroom, scrolling wall thing.

It's mostly blokes wanting Laura to take her nightie off or do other stuff so they can watch. A couple of them are asking her to open their cam so we can watch them wank and spunk. Just for her. Apparently.

Laura's loving it. And I'm loving watching her. For the first time in ages, my wife, is looking happy.

"D'you think I should take my nightie off altogether?" she asks, biting her lip slightly.

"Up to you babe..." I smile back from my side of the bed.

She moves the laptop to the bottom of the bed so she can get her nightie over her head. You can see loads more now. The whole headboard. Including me, sat there next to her. I get a fright at first. Seeing myself, there, for everybody to look at. But I figure, what the hell.

She brings the laptop back up and moves it around so her face and just her cleavage is in view. She's doing it in a way that's pushing her tits together while she's scrolling. She looks good. She looks bloody great, in fact. I lean over and rub her arm. She puts her hand on mine and blows me a sideways kiss.

"What's this one asking? How big are they?" she says, commenting out loud on the messages on the screen. She starts typing.

"38 FF..." she types.

I'm enjoying her reaction, her body language as much as we're enjoying being on cam. Her nipples are getting bigger. Harder. She watches the messages for her on the screen. No one can see her nipples and they can't see she's got one in between her fingers either. Rolling it. Rubbing it. Making it thick and hard.

My missus is getting off on all this attention. This is my first real taste of what she wants for us. The men, out there, are queuing up for her. They want her. Want her in the way she needs to feel wanted. She's the object of their lust and she's lapping it up.

"This one knows what he wants... there's loads of messages of him." she says, smirking. "he's asking 'Show us your nipples, love!'"

"Well go ahead."

She lifts one of her tits up towards the webcam, squeezing it so her thick, long nipple points towards him. You can see how worked up she is now. Whether it's the lens or whatever, her nipple looks twice as big on the cam, on the screen. I almost want to lick them myself.

"He wants me to put them in my mouth. Wants to see me sucking them."

She lifts the laptop away so can fit it all in.

Lifting her tits up, she pushes them together and shows them those big nipples. She lifts one up to her mouth and runs the thick dark brown nipple against her lips. She has the dirtiest smirk on her face. She's loving this.

The comments for her on the chatroom wall are getting worse. They want her to wrap her tits around their cocks. One bloke is even offering to come round. Says he can be here in three hours.

The more they're saying, the more they're asking her to do for them, the more she's getting turned on.

She's got her nipple between her lips and she's rolling it around against her tongue. She brings it out to run her tongue over the thick, shiny nipple and starts to suck again. Each time, more and more of her areola goes in her mouth. More and more of her face gets flushed and I'm guessing her pussy is getting more and more wet.

They're asking for close ups of her tits. She moves the cam closer so they take up the whole cam. They look fucking massive. Mind you, they are massive. But they look even bigger on the screen.

I notice her reach down for the first time. Between her legs. She's stroking her clit while she's reading the dirty comments they're all making. She's ready for some.

Lifting the laptop away, she puts it about half way down the bed and reaches for her glass. She takes a good long drink and picks up her dildo.

She nudges herself down the bed and opens her legs so everyone in the chatroom can see what she's doing.

Her cunt is on full view. My missus' pussy is being wanked over from one end of the country to the other.

She twists the dial on the end. It makes a low purring noise. She opens her legs even further and checks herself in the cam window.

She spreads her plump pussy lips for the fellas to get a good eyeful. My missus needs cock.

"Let's see that dildo in your cunt!" Someone writes.

"Get your bloke to fuck you and spunk over your tits!" Another one says.

She's got the end of the vibrator on her nipple, rubbing it around.

She looks over at me.

"Get it out for me. Show me how hard it is."

It is hard. Really hard.

"Wank off for me. Show me how much you like seeing me like this. All dirty. Loads of fellas all wanting to fuck your missus..."

I pull back on the foreskin so she can see all the precum she's made.

"Mmmmm..." she purrs. "bet you're wanting to fuck me with that."

I lift myself on my arm so I can get in between her legs to give her what she needs.

"Whoah.. not so quick. I've got all these fellas to sort first. And I've got this too..." she says looking down at her dildo.

And then I remembered from the cuckold site. I come last now.

She gets a good fucking and I get to clean the mess up. If I'm lucky I might get to fuck her when everyone elses had their turn. But for now I have to bide my time.

"Just watch and wank that little cock of yours for now... I'll let you know when it's your turn." She pauses before adding "if I let you have a turn..."

All those horny feelings I got reading those cuckolding articles come flooding back ten times stronger. My cock is straining to be inside my wife. She has the cuck husband she wanted and she has him just the way she wants him. With a rock hard cock, desperate to be inside her.

"Wish that dildo was my dick baby!" one of her admirers has written.

I do the only thing a cuck like me can do in a situation like this. I stroke my cock while I watch my wife have fun with other men.

"Good boy. Let's see how long you can keep that up without spunking all over the sheets."

She puts the tip of the vibrator on the back of my cock. On the head where it's all sensitive.

"Get him to finger your arse while you bring your self off with that dildo!" Someone's commented.

"Mmmmm... I think they've waited long enough hun." She says bringing the vibrator between her legs.

"See if this tips you over the edge babes..."

She buries the whole vibrator inside her cunt in one go. God, she must have been wet!

She's watching me stroke my cock as she pulls on her tits with her free hand. Squeezing her nipples and rocking her hips against the huge plastic dick inside her I am not far from spunking over her.

It's too much. I can't stand it. I am just able to let go in time and stop my balls emptying their spunk all over her.

Her rythmn's building on her vibrator. And her nipples are taking a punishment. Pulling and twisting her thick nipples. They're like bullets. She is squirming as the guys on the site post more and more extreme stuff.

"Shove the dildo in yer arse hole for me love!" and "Give him a titty wank while you're fucking that dildo."

She's getting out of breath as the mattress springs start to squeak under her.

"Fuck... fuck... Jesus fucking Christ, I'm cumming!" She wails as she rides the vibrator to full speed.

It's all I can do not to cum. It's not allowed. But as I watch my beautiful wife cumming all over the toy lodged in between her legs it's like not being allowed to cum over her is the way it should be.

What if this was a real date.

What if this was a real lover she'd taken. Riding his dick and draining every last drop of spunk from his balls. I wouldn't be allowed then either. I would have to wait my turn or even clean her spunk filled cunt before she'd let me fuck her.

I was going to enjoy being her cuck.

She's relaxing and coming down after her orgasm. She looks happier than I've seen her in years.

I like to think I did that even though my cock was nowhere near her.

By being her cuck. I suppose I did.

over a year ago

Excellent cuck story

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Keep this story going its the best we've read for a long long time and my mrs wants to start cucking me again

over a year ago

Wow. That's some praise, right there...

By *orks Randy MANMan
over a year ago

doncaster

This is a fantastic story

over a year ago

The alarm goes off but I'm already half awake. Nightshift sleeps are the best.

It's four in the afternoon and I hear a key in the front door, downstairs.

By the time I've checked my phone for messages, Laura's cracked open the door and popped her head round.

"Already up, love? Ah good. Brought you a cup of tea..."

That's one of the nice bits about being closer now. We're more into the little stuff.

We bring each other cups of tea in bed. I even switch off the telly to go and wash her back when she's in the bath. Plus I get to play with her big soapy boobs for doing it.

She stays on my side of the bed to get undressed.

"You remembered I'm going out tonight didn't you." she asks, slipping out of the last her work clothes. Her bra and knickers follow.

I hadn't remembered but I nod anyway.

"Thought I'd wear that new dress I got last week. What d'you think?"

"The black one?"

"That's the one. And those heels you like. Think they'd go?"

I remember the heels. All too well. She'd put them on to show me just after she'd bought them. The heels and some other bits and pieces she bought at the same time. Except she tried everything else on first. By the time I saw her in the heels that's about all she was wearing. No dress. No bra or knickers. Just the heels and her hold ups, which she wears them all the time. She'd had her hair up too. She's just got that look about her when her hairs tied up. I don't know what it is. Dead official and hard to say no to.

So, yes, I remember it really well. A bloke doesn't forget his missus looking like that.

She reaches into her wardrobe in nothing but her holdup stockings. She finds the dress and holds it up in front her.

"What d'you reckon?"

"Lovely. You'll look really, really nice."

"Nice enough to get chatted up, d'you think?"

It takes a second for it to sink in.

And then it sinks in. Why would she be getting chatted up?

And why would she be wanting me to think about it?

"Would you like that babe?"

She lowers the dress past those big tits.

"You would... wouldn't you..."

She pulls the duvet off me and climbs on the bed. On top of me. Not right on me though. That would mean her bare cunt was against my cock. That would be too much, too soon for her cuckold.

"Would it make you horny thinking about strange fellas chatting me up?"

She pouts, tilting her head and curling her hair round a finger.

"Yes... yes it would."

"Does it make your cock hard thinking about it right now babe?"

Her mouth is close to my ear and I can feel her massive tits on my chest.

"What if... what if I forgot to put my panties on..."

She smirks when my cock twitches and brushes up against her bush.

"What if... I was at the bar and a strange fella noticed I wasn't wearing any?"

My cock lurches up, like it's got a mind of its own. Trying to find a cunt hole to fuck.

She lifts herself up so her big tits brush against my face.

"What if he slipped his finger inside your missus' cunt while no one was looking..."

My hips lift and I try to pull her down onto my cock. I need her. I need to fuck her now.

She stops me. Holds my wrists against the bed and kneels on them.

"Or worse. Slipped it in your wife's bum..."

Her cunt is getting closer to my cock.

"Or took me to some quiet corner and..." she pauses while she exhales slowly in my ear like she's about to cum. "...and makes me... suck his dick. His big... hard... wife stealing... dick!"

She lifts her heavy tits to my open mouth so I can suck her nipples. I suck them until they're good and hard against my tongue.

"Oooh. That is nice babes but d'you know what? I have to go in the shower or else I'll be late for my taxi coming."

And she climbs off of me, opens the bedroom door and looks back over her shoulder before flashing the most wicked smile.

"Oh, and... keep your phone handy tonight, love. Got a feeling you might be about to enjoy tonight as much as I'm going to."

By *jxxxxCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Getting very good

over a year ago

God I love these stories would love to get my wife into it.

By *urple72Woman
over a year ago

southport

Loving this story x

Post new Message to Thread