Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel scene

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

The room is set with the hotel room ajar just as we arrange earlier in the phone call. The room is lighted with candles and you are relaxed and lying on the bed.

I would kiss u so slowly and gently just biting the lip so slightly, so u gasp I kiss and nibble ur neck with my fingernails running down the side of ur neck,

I unbutton the shirt one by one you want the shirt off fast but I make you take it slow you beg me to stop being slow but you can see that glint in my eye and you know I won't listen.

The buttons are now undone on u I kiss so u feel my tongue on ur chest slightly and u arch ur back,your nipples are erect this pleases me so with some ice I trace the nipple in the ice you demand I give up now but I smile kiss u and say "this is what u want my darling"

I push you to the bed u fall on the bed you can see I'm dressed in a dress with buttons all the way down just peeping out is a sexy basque you also notice I'm in hold ups, this makes the bulge grow more you want the trousers off but you know the fun has only just started!

I carry on kissing you and tasting ur lips, you can feel the urgency off the kiss you try to take me from straddling you but I'm too strong I just say patience and push you back onto the bed

( is this worth continuing with)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes, and I want the film rights!!

over a year ago

The way you are kissing me, trying to get me to give in is not working as you thought it once would.

I use the blind fold and tie it around your eyes so that you can see darkness and nothing more but you are fighting this which was not the deal, so I tie you to the bed very loosely but enough to know that you are under my power.

I open the bottle of champagne which you hear and feel the bubbles all over the naked wet chest making those nipples more erect, so I lick and kiss all the flavour off and with a little pinch makes me gasp again and arch your back.

Very slowly I unbutton my dress just so my cleavage is showing and place some of my heaving cleavage into your mouth; you can taste some of the champagne on me which makes you want me more. I let you kiss the tops of my breasts and lick them with your tongue probing them

I start to ease myself off you and I place my finger in your mouth and you suck on it obediently which pleases me

I start to kiss and lick and nibble all the way over the chest and neck and torso mmm that torso tastes so much better with the champagne that spilled onto it.

You are begging me now to untie you but I laugh and “say not just yet my darling”

I slowly unbuckle the belt and undo the button from the trousers and unzip the fly of the trousers and I can see the bulge is now bigger and harder than I first felt earlier

The trousers are now off and all I see are the tight boxers with the bulge and it’s wanting to come out, so with my hand I place it over the boxers feeling the cock which is now erect and it’s telling me it wants free

So I carefully use my teeth to take the boxers off with the help of my hands and the cock is now standing up erect and you can tell its ready as the pre cum is glistening on the rock hard cock. I ask you once again “ is this what you want my darling” which you respond “ yes” I unbutton my dress so its now off and instead of throwing it on the floor its now thrown on you which you smell the perfume I am wearing and you can faintly smell my desire for you which makes you want me more.

I come closer so I untie one hand so you can feel the underwear and the stockings as you so wanted me to wear, they are all glossy and the basque has that element of naughtiness I feel the hand try get under the basque but I push it away and tie it back up “that wasn’t part of the deal darling” I say

over a year ago

I straddle him which I’m facing the big hard cock so my bum is in his face almost he can feel the netting on the bottom of the basque but that’s all, carefully I start to kiss all over the torso and the shaft of his dick just a few delicate licks and nibbles on the balls make you moan again and the kisses continue more. Slowly I lick and kiss and taking the cock into my mouth you feel the warmth of my mouth on your cock and you try to get the cock deeper into my mouth, I push you back on the bed and say “no” and I star again talking the now harder cock into my mouth sliding it in and out and gentle sucking motions as I go this makes you moan more and beg me to untie you, I ignore this and carry on using my hand to hold the cock up and massage it I start to take the cock deeper and deeper and I can feel you like this, I don’t fight you when you try to get the cock deeper in my mouth as you know I can manage it and I carry on licking and kissing and nibbling and taking big licks and I can taste the pre cum and you are telling me you want to cum but I stop take the cock out my mouth.

I bend over to you and kiss you and tell you that im so wet for you and would you like to taste me before I take you “you say please”

So I move back to the position of my bum facing you and I move the thong to the side and place my wet pussy in your face,

You are surprised as I have just waxed as I know you like it so and I open my lips of my pussy so you can taste me and taste how wet I am, “mmmmm” you say “this is good” I let you start to lick and use your tongue in my pussy just as I know how I like it and you probe the tongue like darts in me causing me to gasp! You now know how much this is turning me on and how much I want you

Before I start forgetting the aim I take myself off you and kiss you the lips on you taste of me and I know how much u like to kiss me after this. The erection is still hard as a rock and with a slip of a condom on I then straddle you once more and take the big hard cock in me and very gentle I start to ride go up and down so the cock feels me and how wet I am this excites you so much I feel the cock buck again, I know you are close so I get a bit harder with the cock going in and out me and it feels so fucking good the cock gets to my spot but no I cant cum im not allowed to. So I carry on making you want this so much with the cock going in and out me getting harder but firmer I am so wet and you can feel that as you comment that I want to cum and you give me permission to “ no” I say this isn’t my time “This is yours” I carry on getting faster and with my breathing you feel my pussy clamping you which drives you crazy

You are now telling me to untie you but I smile and say “ I told you this would happen” and you tell me you are going to cum so I very quickly slip out of you take the condom off and finish the in and out fucking with my mouth with the hand based firmly round your shaft of the cock, I feel you cuming yet you are telling me it’s the best experience in the world, then you cant take no more and cum into my mouth covering me my mouth all over with cum.

I lick it all off your dick and balls and make sure you are presentable; I go and get cleaned up and dressed again I un blindfold you and takes a few minutes for your eyes to get adjusted and I untie you and I whisper “ remember the deal darling” and I sit there drinking champagne with you looking at me thinking “ has that just happened”

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

W W let me know if you post anymore

* sits on coffin *

By *averiMan
over a year ago

Swindon to bristol

"I straddle him which I’m facing the big hard cock so my bum is in his face almost he can feel the netting on the bottom of the basque but that’s all, carefully I start to kiss all over the torso and the shaft of his dick just a few delicate licks and nibbles on the balls make you moan again and the kisses continue more. Slowly I lick and kiss and taking the cock into my mouth you feel the warmth of my mouth on your cock and you try to get the cock deeper into my mouth, I push you back on the bed and say “no” and I star again talking the now harder cock into my mouth sliding it in and out and gentle sucking motions as I go this makes you moan more and beg me to untie you, I ignore this and carry on using my hand to hold the cock up and massage it I start to take the cock deeper and deeper and I can feel you like this, I don’t fight you when you try to get the cock deeper in my mouth as you know I can manage it and I carry on licking and kissing and nibbling and taking big licks and I can taste the pre cum and you are telling me you want to cum but I stop take the cock out my mouth.

I bend over to you and kiss you and tell you that im so wet for you and would you like to taste me before I take you “you say please”

So I move back to the position of my bum facing you and I move the thong to the side and place my wet pussy in your face,

You are surprised as I have just waxed as I know you like it so and I open my lips of my pussy so you can taste me and taste how wet I am, “mmmmm” you say “this is good” I let you start to lick and use your tongue in my pussy just as I know how I like it and you probe the tongue like darts in me causing me to gasp! You now know how much this is turning me on and how much I want you

Before I start forgetting the aim I take myself off you and kiss you the lips on you taste of me and I know how much u like to kiss me after this. The erection is still hard as a rock and with a slip of a condom on I then straddle you once more and take the big hard cock in me and very gentle I start to ride go up and down so the cock feels me and how wet I am this excites you so much I feel the cock buck again, I know you are close so I get a bit harder with the cock going in and out me and it feels so fucking good the cock gets to my spot but no I cant cum im not allowed to. So I carry on making you want this so much with the cock going in and out me getting harder but firmer I am so wet and you can feel that as you comment that I want to cum and you give me permission to “ no” I say this isn’t my time “This is yours” I carry on getting faster and with my breathing you feel my pussy clamping you which drives you crazy

You are now telling me to untie you but I smile and say “ I told you this would happen” and you tell me you are going to cum so I very quickly slip out of you take the condom off and finish the in and out fucking with my mouth with the hand based firmly round your shaft of the cock, I feel you cuming yet you are telling me it’s the best experience in the world, then you cant take no more and cum into my mouth covering me my mouth all over with cum.

I lick it all off your dick and balls and make sure you are presentable; I go and get cleaned up and dressed again I un blindfold you and takes a few minutes for your eyes to get adjusted and I untie you and I whisper “ remember the deal darling” and I sit there drinking champagne with you looking at me thinking “ has that just happened”

"

great well written story....

Post new Message to Thread