Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sex on the beach anyone?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With a silent draught the sails began to below as the easterly wind picked up again.

Stirring in the sea the glistening whit hull started to cut across the mirrored surface slowly taking us towards the small island. It’s an uncharted island, due east from Silhouette Island in the Seychelles.

The sun beat down making your skin glisten with small drops of perspiration. Even your bikini was to much to be wearing on this perfect day.

Dropping anchor as we got close to the beach you slipped off your small red bikini and dove into the crystal blue waters - the curve of your body shimmering under the water as you glided effortlessly towards the beach, stopping on the shoreline & flicking your pearlescent hair away from your face and down your back. Letting the shimmering waters to run down over your back & between the smooth, pert roundness of your bottom you teased yourself with the feeling. Slowly the water running down clung to your flesh & underneath your torso to your tender little pussy. Dripping steadily slower until the last drop hung on as if gravity no longer existed in the utopia it had found.

Walking only half a dozen steps up the beach you slowly arched as you rested onto the white untouched sand, resting your head on a small mound of sea grass, your breasts heaving slowly as you took a slow relaxing breath, sinking into tranquillity.

Having followed you from the boat onto the beach I gazed, mesmerised by your beauty, the sun casting a shadow towards me, highlighting your every curve in silhouette. I just had to caress you! The sweet coconut smell of Hawaiian Tropic oil wafted into your nose as I poured oil into my hands. Looking directly into my eyes your pupils dilated as my hands touched your warm skin. Laying the pad of my hand onto your shoulders, my fingertips gently following I slowly eased my hands down & around your breasts, over your nipples the folds in my hands gently caressing you as I moved down & over your abdomen. Wrapping my hands around your waist as I went onto your hips, I could see your mouth gently open. Your tongue pressing delicately up to your teeth as your breathing began to hasten. My hands by now had moved to your thighs, gently working yet more oil into each leg, you lifted one knee, then the other allowing me to position them slightly apart. The tender folds of your pussy gently springing apart, revealing your glistening clitoris. A shimmer of light cascaded along your lips as you became even more excited.

Looking directly at you, four of my fingers ran across your pussy as I kissed your tender lips. Our tongues flickered across each others swollen lips, your arms embracing my body, pulling me onto you in a secure grip. I wasn’t going anywhere! Rolling you over on top of me you slid slowly down coming to rest with you pussy lips teasing my cock. As you arched down I could feel the warmth of you as you took me inside. Not moving, your pussy pulsated as you needed to feel the love between us, your eyes now closed with desire before slowly opening them to the rise of your body & fall of your head........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ush girlWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

Mmmm For me?

Thank you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i would like more of this please

Post new Message to Thread