Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Gym

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love the gym and near on live there. Whilst this isn't of any great detail, I do often spend some time in the sauna, playing with myself and fantasising about being caught followed by hot, sweaty sex, where my bikini bottoms are just pulled to the side so he can slide in and fuck me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

sounds like the perfect work out to me! x

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

Excellent. I often see the same faces in the sauna, all sitting there minding their own business but I'm convinced they have the same idea as you!

over a year ago

I enjoy working out in the gym too. I all too often find my mind drifting off when I see a particularly hot woman working out.

I love the Lycra leggings, and vest top, showing the amazing curves of her fit, tight body.

She's back squatting today, well it is hump day after all. This gives me a great view of her ass as she slowly lowers herself down, the barbell resting across her shoulders. Ass pushed backwards, straight back. She pauses at the bottom, and then starts to drive up. Her leggings ride up into the crease of her firm derrière. I stand behind her, my mind drifts off, I'm totally feasting on this joyous sight.

over a year ago

"I enjoy working out in the gym too. I all too often find my mind drifting off when I see a particularly hot woman working out.

I love the Lycra leggings, and vest top, showing the amazing curves of her fit, tight body.

She's back squatting today, well it is hump day after all. This gives me a great view of her ass as she slowly lowers herself down, the barbell resting across her shoulders. Ass pushed backwards, straight back. She pauses at the bottom, and then starts to drive up. Her leggings ride up into the crease of her firm derrière. I stand behind her, my mind drifts off, I'm totally feasting on this joyous sight."

Post new Message to Thread