Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Ravensknowle park glory hole part 2

Jump to newest

By *aneandpaul OP   Couple
over a year ago

cleveleys

So after that first time me and Paul went into the toilet often but it was never as exciting as the first time don't get me wrong it was fun and exciting because you did not no who,s cock it was and how old they were it,s not what i wanted a like a lot of kissing and oral but there was none of that for me through the glory hole.Then one night it happened thinking back it had to happen we got caught by the police luckily we were not up to anything with anyone i was sat having a pee the police man followed us in the place had dim lighting as soon as he came in he shone his torch knocked on the cubicle door and said police will you come out. We came out Paul talked our way out of it saying he would not let me go in the toilets late at night on my own that's why we had gone in the gents-he said ok but don,t again don,t no if he believe us or not so i never went in there again.

We had started to put adds in a contact magazine but it took a long time to meet any one.

We missed this side of our life so Paul had an idea i had seen telephone number,s on the wall,s and the door to ring so we put our,s on, Paul did it one night on the way home from work that night the phone never stopped.

Told Paul this would never work how can we just invite a stranger round the house we have never met and not got a clue what they looked like we talked about then Paul said he had an idea he would put time,s on when to ring our house looked over a hospital grounds with a big wall running in front of it and our house opposite a phone box at the start of it and further on the entrance to the hospital.

Paul's plan was to get the to go to the phone box on the end of the road and ring us that was after they had rung from the one in the park then after ringing from the one on the end of the road to walk past our house on the wall side to the hospital gate turn round and walk back ring again and if we liked the look of them we would go and meet them for a chat in a near by pub. Told Paul it would never work how wrong was i you could not believe it some we invited straight round this carried on for 2 year,s before we moved.

We had some great time,s even met a few couple,s If we did not like the look of them we would say sorry but we know you it would not be right to play with people we knew they accepted it we told them we would not say a word they were happy with that.

As Paul told me in the park toilets most were happily married men who just wanted that bit extra a quick wank or a bj without going behind there wife.

When we talk about our life been swinging for 35 years were very happy happier than any of our friends most have played away or not had the chance but it was a bit naive put our name,s with our phone number should have had different name,s.

Meeting like minded people as changed over the years with the use of site,s like this there,s a lot of waster,s which spoils it for genuine people swinging will make or brake your marriage but at the end of the day there is something wrong with your marriage thats why we do it with me got married very young just wanted to see what another cock felt like likewise for Paul with Pussy if we had not started swinging would we have been married 40 odd years and been as happy don,t think so if only our friends knew that this perfectly happily married couple had such a secret

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

Thanks very much for sharing this. I completely agree it takes a very strong relationship to become a swinging cpl. J x

over a year ago

cleveleys

"So after that first time me and Paul went into the toilet often but its was never as exciting as the first time don't get me wrong it was fun and exciting because you did not no who,s cock it was and how old they were it,s not what i wanted a like a lot of kissing and oral but there was none of that for me through the glory hole.Then one night it happened thinking back it had to happen we got caught by the police luckily we were not up to anything with anyone i was sat having a pee the police man followed us in the place had dim lighting as soon as he came in he shone his torch knocked on the cubicle door and said police will you come out. We came out Paul talked our way out of it saying he would not let me go in the toilets late at night on my own that's why we had gone in the gents-he said ok but don,t again don,t no if he believe us or not so i never went in there again.

We had started to put adds in a contact magazine but it took a long time to meet any one.

We missed this side of our life so Paul had an idea i had seen telephone number,s on the wall,s and the door to ring so we put our,s on, Paul did it one night on the way home from work that night the phone never stopped.

Told Paul this would never work how can we just invite a stranger round the house we have never met and not got a clue what they looked like we talked about then Paul said he had an idea he would put time,s on when to ring our house looked over a hospital grounds with a big wall running in front of it and our house opposite a phone box at the start of it and further on the entrance to the hospital.

Paul's plan was to get the to go to the phone box on the end of the road and ring us that was after they had rung from the one in the park then after ringing from the one on the end of the road to walk past our house on the wall side to the hospital gate turn round and walk back ring again and if we liked the look of them we would go and meet them for a chat in a near by pub. Told Paul it would never work how wrong was i you could not believe it some we invited straight round this carried on for 2 year,s before we moved.

We had some great time,s even met a few couple,s If we did not like the look of them we would say sorry but we know you it would not be right to play with people we knew they accepted it we told them we would not say a word they were happy with that.

As Paul told me in the park toilets most were happily married men who just wanted that bit extra a quick wank or a bj without going behind there wife.

When we talk about our life been swinging for 35 years were very happy happier than any of our friends most have played away or not had the chance but it was a bit naive put our name,s with our phone number should have had different name,s.

Meeting like minded people as changed over the years with the use of site,s like this there,s a lot of waster,s which spoils it for genuine people swinging will make or brake your marriage but at the end of the day there is something wrong with your marriage thats why we do it with me got married very young just wanted to see what another cock felt like likewise for Paul with Pussy if we had not started swinging would we have been married 40 odd years and been as happy don,t think so if only our friends knew that this perfectly happily married couple had such a secret "

over a year ago

cleveleys

"So after that first time me and Paul went into the toilet often but it was never as exciting as the first time don't get me wrong it was fun and exciting because you did not no who,s cock it was and how old they were it,s not what i wanted a like a lot of kissing and oral but there was none of that for me through the glory hole.Then one night it happened thinking back it had to happen we got caught by the police luckily we were not up to anything with anyone i was sat having a pee the police man followed us in the place had dim lighting as soon as he came in he shone his torch knocked on the cubicle door and said police will you come out. We came out Paul talked our way out of it saying he would not let me go in the toilets late at night on my own that's why we had gone in the gents-he said ok but don,t again don,t no if he believe us or not so i never went in there again.

We missed this side of our life so Paul had an idea i had seen telephone number,s on the wall,s and the door to ring so we put our,s on, Paul did it one night on them way home from work that night the phone never stopped.

Meeting like minded people as changed over the years with the use of site,s like this there,s a lot of waster,s which spoils it for genuine people swinging will make or brake your marriage but at the end of the day there is something wrong with your marriage thats why we do it with me got married very young just wanted to see what another cock felt like likewise for Paul with Pussy if we had not started swinging would we have been married 40 odd years and been as happy don,t think so if only our friends knew that this perfectly happily married couple had such a secret "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story again guys .

over a year ago

Well done you guys

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

i wish i knew you two for real !!!..lol

By *ingdong91Man
over a year ago

shropshire

More stories please xx

over a year ago

cleveleys

[Removed by poster at 04/09/15 10:40:38]

over a year ago

love this story, would love to meet with your wife for some fun

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

Great story . Thanks for sharing your experiences

over a year ago

Great story, thanks for sharing

over a year ago

cleveleys

thanks all for getting back to us private

over a year ago

cleveleys

"thanks all for getting back to us Private"

By *ardiffboyosCouple
over a year ago

Port Talbot

Wow super hot story again _aneandpaul. We loved it brought back so many good memories. Lets have more glory hole experiences guys.

Veronica

X

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

Now so hard reading about your sharing experiences together. Thanks for recalling hot fun

over a year ago

cleveleys

Thanks for the message on the thread there 3 stories about it

By *an_WoodMan
over a year ago

Stafford

I am now wanking my hard cock thinking about the sweet pleasure of putting my cock into Jane's willing mouth

over a year ago

Love the story and would like to meet soon I hope

over a year ago

sounds like fun to me

to bad we are so far

By *rendababeTV/TS
over a year ago