Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Chair of Fun!!

Jump to newest

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have posted this up before under a previous name ( nearly 2yrs ago! ), but just wondered how well it's stood the test of time?

I'll put the first part up and gauge the reaction

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Well, first time meets are always nerve wracking, and don't let anybody tell you otherwise!

Do you have a drink to calm yourself, I muse, no she said bring wine. Yes, wine, now red or white? Definitely white, I'm not a fan of red, and white is better for relaxed drinking and chatting, everybody likes white anyway. I tell myself to calm down as I check my phone for the twentieth time, awaiting confirmation that the meet still going ahead. The phone vibrates (I hate the tinny beeps that usually signifies a message) and see the tiny icon showing that a message is waiting to be opened. I open the message, fuck, it's a marketing message, and no I haven't had a fucking accident recently! The phone vibrates again, it's her, and the meet is still on. Another message, " I'm ready, come whenever " it reads. I touch my already hardening cock through my trousers, fuck, stop it, I think to myself. I look in the mirror, just making sure I look good for her. I was wearing black suit trousers with a deep red shirt, perfect combination. A black jacket to finishes it off. Hair looking good too, even my skin is free from blemishes. Looking good, right, taxi booked, wine in hand, let's go. I message her from the taxi, to let her know I'm on my way. I try making small talk with the driver, trying to relax a little more. Driver asks what I'm doing, I feel my heart skip, fuck, what if he knows her, wonders if he can read my mind and know exactly what I'll be doing? Play it cool, he doesn't know, he's just chatting to pass the time. I answer that I'm having lunch with an old friend. He doesn't need to know the truth. He nods with a knowing smile, and says no more. My phone vibrates; it's her, a picture message this time, just her foot, an exquisite foot, encompassed in glorious stocking, topped off with a shoe of beauty. Black, studded with diamantes and a killer five inch heel. I wish I sat in the back now, the driver must have noticed my trousers twitch, at least seen the pic! He hasn't, or at least not acknowledged he hasn't. We arrive at your house; the large automatic gates allow us entry. We stop outside your front door; I pay the driver, and leave the vehicle. I compose myself once more then knock the door using the heavy brass knocker.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I see you, in the flesh, for the first time.

“Hello, and welcome “you announce. I stand there, just taking in what you're wearing. A long black evening dress, stopping just above the ankles, showing off those gorgeous shoes, the dress decorated with sparkling diamantes to match. I take in your almost glowing, fiery red hair, all pulled up, presenting your sexy neck, upon which sits a silvery chain, holding an emerald pendant. The pendant itself plunges downwards, nestling between two glorious globes of heaven, barely contained by the above dress.

“Well, aren't you going to come in?” I open my mouth to reply, however I just hand her the bottle and walk past her, breathing in the delicious scent of her perfume.

At this point, I'd better introduce you to my new ' friend’

Her name is Isabella, and we'd met through a mutual friend. We had communicated via email and phone messages, however this was the first time we'd actually met. I was secretly doing cartwheels in my head, but obviously I had to be seen to be cool, calm and collected on the outside. From the communications that were had been having, I knew roughly what tonight would bring.................however what happened was something quite unexpected, and this, my dear friends is my account. Isabella closed the door, then turned and asked to take my jacket. The smell of her perfume was truly intoxicating, it seemed to have a mesmerizing effect on me, almost making me unable to move. I followed her down the dark wood panelled hallway, a chandelier lit low above us. My eyes watching her hips swaying we walked towards an open door. Isabella stopped and opened a door before that to hang my jacket up. As she reached up to over the jacket on the hook, I catch the flash of the emerald as it caught the light from above, the pendant shining bright against the outline of her breasts, Isabella caught me looking and moved her finger seductively over her clavicle and down her chest " you like the pendant, it was a gift from a former lover " She emphasised the word former. She held the pendant with one hand's and seemed to stop and think for a moment, before closing the door and beckoning me to carry on behind her. I wondering why she would even mention the former lover at all, but quickly put that out of my mind as we reached the aforementioned open doorway. Isabella stopped, turned around and stood right in front of me, our eyes locked, she softly placed her hands on my face and kissed me once hard, her tongue opening my still closed lips (she took me by surprise) and forced its way in. Darting furiously, the kiss taking my breath away, my own tongue now fighting back, no, now locked in a kind of dance, as it tries to find a way past. Briefly, it passed, it explored and mentally I thought I'd won, but no, my tongue rubbed against something sharp and quickly retreated. What the fuck was that I thought. Isabella sensed what I thought and pulled back

By *dinburghsueTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Good so far. Keep going to the end

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Now we begin as promised” said Isabella as she carried on through the doorway and downwards via a stone staircase. My mind only now wondering what was about to happen. Yes, I'd agreed to let her be in control, but what exactly have I actually agreed to? I followed down the steps, my emotions a bizarre mixture of horniness and scared witless.....

As I reached the last step of the staircase I notice a fair sized room, again, the lighting deliberately low. The walls themselves are bereft of any decoration, though I then realise that stone walls are a pain to do anything with anyway. And unusually for a stone room (not that I've ever been in a stone room before, just hazarding a guess here) it seems to be quite warm. The room was dominated by three things, one of which was a large chair, the other a cupboard/dresser and lastly, of course, was Isabella herself. She turned to face me and her eyes I now notice properly are a striking green, the same as her pendant, the low light catching them perfectly from the angle I was standing. Still standing on the last step I scanned the room quickly, before looking back at Isabella.

"Come, don't just stand there. Are you always like a damn statue? “She queried

“I was taken aback, you look, er , delectable "

Delectable I thought, what lame ass compliment was that?? I could've said sexy, horny, or stunning even, but nooo, I had to say delectable, she is gonna think I'm a twat!!

Instead Isabella just stood there, smiled and motioned her hand for me to sit down on the chair. I looked once again at the imposing chair as I walked slowly towards it. I could see it wasn’t an ordinary chair, more of a grand throne. It was constructed out of wood with black metal inlays and touches. I noticed metal inserts on top of the arms as I got nearer. And also the seating area seemed a little large for the size of the chair too, how odd I thought as I parked my derrière down. My forearms and wrists sat naturally on the armrests and my legs touched the floor as per a normal seat, but something still didn't feel quite right.

" You are not to move whilst I prepare myself " Isabellas voice seemed to have dropped an octave or so, and had become a little monosyllabic as she said this, but again I let it ride, as, hey, I was in for a night I'll never forget, so she promised in her last email. She lifted her hand to her head and quickly let her hair down, the redness cascading down over her shoulders and draping over her heaving breasts looked so sexy, I just wanted to stand up and ravish her there and then! But no, she said don't move, and well, you got to do what the lady says, don't you! She made it even harder for me to stay still as then proceeded to slide her hand down her back, pulling a hidden zipper down slightly so her long dress fell to the floor, leaving her in the most amazing lingerie I had ever seen. It was a dark green barely supportive bra, a suspender belt in the same colour and very tiny panties that may as well have not been there at all. Holy crap, I thought, what have we here, I could die now and I wouldn't care at all!

Looking back, I wish I hadn't actually thought that though

By *dinburghsueTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Nice. Always got a soft spot for sexy redheads

By *appycouple8543Couple
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Great story. More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

more will be coming shortly folks

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Isabella walked slowly towards me and leant forward, my eyes fixed firmly on her pendant as it gently swayed in front of me. I look up as her face moves closer towards mine. A faintly inaudible click occurs and two things happen at once. Thin leather straps fall from sides of the armrests and her hands expertly and smoothly belt them over my forearms and wrists. She must've activated a trigger as she leant forward.

"Don't be scared “Isabella purred, her pendant still swaying, " at least, not yet " Another trigger, and she knelt down and tied my ankles in the same leather-bound way to the legs of the chair. Her hand was running up my leg as she stood back up and over the inside of my thigh and stopped just as she reached my crotch. The excitement running through me at this point was exhilarating, my erection must've have been more obvious than a belisha beacon flashing at a road crossing. Still leaning forward over me she smiled and that's when shit got real, her incisors were tapered to a very fine point......

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Isabella told me to just stay still and don’t move, well that was easy for her to say that, she wasn’t having a sharp implement held towards her! But, also I knew that she wouldn’t hurt me, people would surely know I was here, wouldn’t they? The taxi driver at least knew I was here. Stop rambling I thought as Isabella started to cut off the buttons off my shirt. Phew I thought, I can live with that, just bought the shirt today, but hey ho, easy come, easy go, it can be replaced. Finally my buttons all gone, my bare chest exposed. I could swear Isabella could see my heart beating furiously through my skin. She drew her fingernails down across my chest, hard enough to leave a faint mark, leaning closer to me once more

“Mmmm, I do love a smooth bare chest, one that doesn’t look like a gorilla. This will make what I have planned later a lot easier and definitely less messy “ She whispered softly, her hot breath washing over me once more. Her breasts, now free from that non -existent bra, pushed gently against my face, her nipple once more finding its delicious way into my mouth.

“huhuh “ was all about I could say at this point. Her words didn’t even register properly until I heard another faint click, and half my seat just suddenly fell away on a hinge. Isabella just carried on smiling and proceeded to slide the shears down the waistband of my trousers. ‘Oh great,‘ I thought, ‘now I need new fucking trousers!!’ Isabella pulled the freshly cut material away from me, now leaving fully naked and still tied to the contraption of a chair. My balls were swinging freely now underneath me, my cock inexplicably still hard, but then again, that body, mmm, that body of hers was so damn sexy. And her touch, also keeping me excited enough to keep me hard.

Isabella stepped back away from me, licked her lips and watched me. Not that I was able to do anything except nod my head, oh, and twitch my hard penis at her, neither of which were going to do anything. Though the sight of my twitching cock did illicit a wry smile from her though. As she smiled, her sharpened teeth were exposed once again, making me look away, the thought of them slightly disturbed me, to be honest.

“oh baby, now now “ she said, “ Look at me as I’m trying to talk to you, that’s just plain rude “

Isabella walked slowly over to the dresser by the side of the wall and slowly bent over to get something from the bottom draw. Her beautiful ass was clearly on display for me, If I only could just reach out and bite that peach I thought. My eyes then drawn to the tightness of her panties around the outline of her pussy lips, holy fuck, that I would definitely like to have my mouth over. My mind racing about tasting her, wanting her, fucking her, letting her now how grateful I am for just being here. How could I think like this whilst still tied up? My cock straining for attention and how was I going to let her know? Of course, I could still talk, ‘Doh’, I thought.

“Hey, Bella, how long you going to leave me like this? I mean come on“

“It’s IS-A-Bella, not Bella “ She interrupted, “ And who said you could speak? From now you won’t speak, is that clear? “

“Yes, Isabella “ I reply

“What did you say? “ retorts Isabella, her voice rising, as she stalked back over to me. Leaning close to me, her perfume still strong, oh fuck, why couldn’t I just stay quiet I thought. Her hand pressing my cheeks together, my mouth opening, her other hand behind my head, now holding something. A flash of red, and then I feel a hard object pushed against my teeth, pushing my tongue back, forcing my mouth to stay open. The smell of leather now mixing with her perfume, shit, it’s a ball gag I realise as she fastens it around my head. Well that’ll shut me up for sure. My eyes locked on hers, now knowing that I was completely under her power and mercy. I kept my head in a defiant stay of triumph, but to no avail, she knew I had no way of doing anything. Isabella whispered again as she moved closer.

“ Like I said earlier, I love a smooth chest “ She spoke softly and so sexily as her words came out, almost hypnotic. Her hand began stroking my face, down over my chest, lower still.

“ And I see you have also other areas smooth, as per my email, at least you can read, even if you can’t listen. Mmmm I hope you’re going to like the next part, I will “

As she spoke, she gave my hard shaft a quick rub and gently massaged my balls. She moved even closer and slowly licked under my chin, up to the ball in my mouth, licking up the saliva that I had uncontrollably let fall. Kneeling slowly, she gave my chest long licks, then even lower, my cock got her whole mouth around it, hungrily sucking it, slurping noises emanating from her mouth as she did. Then just as abruptly as she started, she stopped. Her hand still holding my balls as she moved up to my face, pulling them downwards, Isabella seeing the pain flash in my eyes, my whole body trying to go down to. She let go quickly and gave a little laugh.

By *ogue78 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

“ Don’t panic, I wouldn’t want to hurt you, yet! “ She said as showed me her teeth again. She turned around and was about to walk away, when she must’ve had a change of mind. With her back still to me she moved to the side slightly so she was straddling the armrest, her pussy resting on my hand. The heat was easily felt, I tried to turn my hand over, but found it was too securely fastened. She pulled her panties to one side and rubbed herself over the back of my fingers, her own hand also joining in as played with herself, using the back of my hand as a kind of release. I felt how wet she actually was, and how turned she must’ve been. She stopped herself from actually cumming, though she must’ve been fucking close. However, what she did do almost made me explode right there. She moved off the armrest and backed onto my cock, quickly guiding me inside her. She pushed herself hard down onto me, and I couldn’t push back due to my precarious position, so couldn’t get leverage to push back at all. She impaled herself and rode my cock like rodeo rider, as her body quivered and shook with her impeding orgasm. Moving herself faster and harder, feeling her hand play with her clit, occasionally brushing against my balls. Just as I was so close myself, she moved her hand and pulled my balls hard, her own orgasm flowing through her as she whimpered in a low guttural moan. As quickly as she got on me, she got off. Her eyes somewhat glazed as she turned to face me.

“ what a fucking cock, I couldn’t wait, I had to feel it. Though I still haven’t finished yet “ My own senses in turmoil, what the fuck just happened? I thought. I look down and see my cock glistening with her juices, mingling with the saliva dripping off my chin and down my chest. What a sticky mess, I thought, and I haven’t even got clothes anymore, shit. My nostrils sensed something else now, a kind of burning smell. I looked up at where Isabella was and saw she had a large candle in her hand, which was now lit…..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep it coming

Post new Message to Thread