Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The jogger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Inspired by girl who ran past me as I walked the dog

Tall blonde tight grey top head band ver tight black leggings she jogged past me not to fast the sun shone on her black leggings

Shine off her tight pert bum movement of her cheeks made me stare she ran ahead but not to far she kept stopping I carried on walking my normal route once out the estate into wooded park land I lost site of her

I turned onto a track let dog off he ran of to explore as usual as I turned a bend in the track there was the girl

Squatting down leggings around her ankles her back to me I could see her smooth tight bum cheeks as see pissed on the ground

I let her finish before I coughed she jumped up tried to turn but fell onto the grass in her bum her legs opened I saw her smooth shaved pussy

Sorry I said just walking the dog

She blushed winced looking at her hand shed fallen on pice of thorn bush one was sticking out her hand

I stepped forward to help her up she was bright red

Standing there leggings around her ankles holding her hand

I took her hand slowly pulled the thorn out she quickly dropped to slid her leggings up over her pussy and bum

Still blushing she said thanks quickly jogged off

Thank for nice view I call ed after her

Next few days no sign of her jogging

Then I saw her heading my way down side path she had to pass me I could see her starting to blush as she got near nice morning I said

She smiled her head bowed avoiding contact then just for second our eyes met I held her gaze

Was I wrong or were her nipples erect she. Was gone

I turned off the trail around the corner stood the jogger bending over stretching her leggings slid down a little exposing just the top of her pert bum

We ll have to stop meeting like this I said

She jumped up oh it's you again she said I forgot to thank you it was rather embarrassing for me she said

I quite enjoyed it

She flashed me a scowled look

Sorry I said couldn't help it

It's ok she said was rather funny

You should be more carefull I said if you'd gone but further there better spot to take a leak if you pardon my English

I'll show you

Ok I am Kim she said Jim

I walked bit further of track ducking under some branches into small clearing type hollow under the trees she filled behind me once in I turned to face her here's better spot can't be stumbled upon from path

I looked around a branch about waist level had towel wrapped around it below was a used condom opened wrapper

But somebody likes it her I said sorry wasn't here before

She smiled glint in her eye I know she said its was my boyfriends

I looked at her puzzled

It's thank you time she said

Lent forward kissed me hard urgent kiss her hand ran over my crotch yea I was already hard

Umm she said then broke off to bend over the branch her hands slid her legging down to her knees

Please fuck. Me

Fuck wasn t expecting this I dropped behind her kissed her smooth bum cheeks she smelled of sex sweet clean

I licked her thighs parted her cheeks lapped at her pussy she gasped her back arched her pussy was already soaking she shuddered a bit

She reached back condom in her hand

Love it but no time please just fuck me

I stood behind her dropped my pants slid the condom over my cock shuffled forward slid into her deep in one thrust holding her hips I began to fuck her she whimpered at first the fuck me hard she said I bega n to pound her hard fast deep my cock ball wet with her juice

My balls were tight full I could feel my self loosing it

She screamed her body shook I held her up as she came her pussy gripping my cock I watched her bum twitch

I pulled her hard onto my my balls unloaded I felt each spurt up my shaft as she shock on my cock my legs too little shaky

I held her like that till we both relaxed the held the condom in place as I slid out of her

I slid it of my cock full of cum tied a knot in end lay it on a branch as I zipped up she turned slowly hitched her leggings up

God i am soaking she glanced at the condom fuck me she said nice load full there next time I want to taste it

If you want me too

Oh yes I think I might I replyed

She glanced at her watch God I am bit behind schedule see you again she kissed me then was gone

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tickyfingers.24Man
over a year ago

Newport Pagnell

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very nice!!

over a year ago

Mmm horny nice story

over a year ago

Any more

over a year ago

Very nice, keep going

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Few weeks past no sign of her

Then as I walked past the path that led to the bushes I a note stuck on a branch

In a small polly bag waiting for you don't say a word just do it please

Ummm bag was dry I edged my way into the bushes there she knelt in black joggers tight black Track suit top

Her pink head band covering her eyes her mouth open her lips painted bright red

Her breathing was heavy she panted small gasp as she herd me undo my jeans

My cock was hard I pulled the forskin back I drop of precum forming on tip stepping forward I placed the head between your lips she sucked me into her mouth

Her hands came up to unzip her top her bare breasts releasesed her nipples hard

As she squeezed them I slide my cock in out her mouth slowly fucking it

Enjoying wetness attention of her tongue she raise her self up a hand slid down front of the Lycra bottoms I could see her fingers rubbing her clit in circles

I quickened my pace deeper faster into her mouth holding her pony tail

Moving her hard around my cockad I thrust I felt my balls tighten tingle spread i thrust deep in her mouth heavy spurt of cum she gagged a little pulled back caught th next one in he mouth sucking each spurt out of my cock as I shook lost in orgasm

Finally I slid out her mouth a small dribble on her lip the only evidence then she came her fingers still working her pussy she shuddered clamping her legs around her hand

As I zipped up she lifted her head band

Ummm nice she said then with shocked look your not my boyfriend where's Mike???

A voice behind me said right here a guy bit shorter younger fitter than me stood in black tracksuit trainers

It's ok mate he said

She obviously likes you

Lisa give him your number perhaps we can meet up some time

????

Feedback?

over a year ago

Brilliant.......want to hear more though

over a year ago