Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mates mum

Jump to newest

By *ornyscotsman1 OP   Man
over a year ago

falkirk

Growing up i use to help my mate babysit his sister so his mum to go out on a fri/sat night when her hubby was working away. The older i got the more & more i started to think about how hot she looked dressed up before heading out on the town. I'd known her all my life & it never felt weird seeing her coming out the shower wearing just a towel until 1 night when i was about 18/19 & she was coming out the bathroom as i was walking up the stairs. As i looked up the door just opened & there she was walking out, wet, naked wrapping the towel around her as she caught my eye staring up at her "oops" is all she said walking over to her bedroom as i went into the bathroom. A few minutes later as i was walking down the stairs i looked towards her room & the door was open just a little but enough to see Anne standing with her back to the door leg on the edge of the bed drying herself off. I stood & watched for about 30 secs when my mate shouted on me. When i got downstairs he said he'd just had a call off his girlfriend & did i mind if he went to a family do with her, the fridge was stocked with a few beers so i was happy enough & off he went. I was half way through a beer when Anne shouted down for my mate to give her hand with her zip, i shouted up he'd gone out & she replied "ahh well you'll do, get your ass up here & give me a hand" feeling a little awkward from the earlier encounter i went up stairs slowly & as i rounded the top there she was standing at her bedroom door in a knee length tight red dress "take your time " she said sarcastically "i've got all night". As she turned around & walked back into her room i followed watching her curvy ass walk away from me instantly making my cock start to twitch as i looked up the dress had a zip that went from the neck all the way down to her arse. She was every teenage guys fantasy milf, size 10-12, curvy ass & the pertiest tits i'd caught a glance of. i walked over put down my beer & took the zip in 1 hand & gently pulled the dress with the other pulling the zip up, as i pulled the dress taught a little i swear she wasn't wearing any knickers & i already knew she wasn't wearing a bra. "Thanks" she said as she turned around, "how do i look" Mmmmmm was the only thing that left my lips as she gave me a cheeky grin & glanced down towards ever twitching cock, "glad you like, it's new" she said. "i do like, very much" i replied as i picked up my beer & finished it off in 1. "you'd better help yourself to another & pour me a large vodka while your at it, i'll be down in 5mins" Anne said. I wondered off to get drinks & thought to myself, was she flirting, but shrugged it off. I'd known her all my life & was best mates with her son. 10 minutes later Anne appeared in the kitchen & took a big gulp of her drink "sorry i was so long i was on the phone" her daughters friends mum phoned to say her daughter was gonna stay the night. "i'll just finish this then & head of home" i said. "Don't be daft" she replied "you might as well have the house to yourself, your not shy help yourself to whatever you fancy" now i was really starting to wonder if she was flirting. The next few minutes i was deep in thought when she finished off her drink, straightened her dress & headed out shouting back "don't wait up, unless you want to" the next couple of hours i spent having a few beers & channel hopping when i got a txt, it was Anne "hope your having a more fascinating night than i am works do's are so boring, having to be on your best behaviour" "nah, i replied, nearly drank all the beer & the tv's rubbish, best behaviour? well you don't want to be naughty & show yourself up" almost straight away she replied, "Hmmm your right, i'd rather just be naughty" How do i respond to that i thought. All i could think of was "Lol, is that a fact????" it got to about 1am & i was starting to fall asleep when i got a reply "YES, yes it is a fact!!! in taxi now, not alone hope you don't mind?" i txt back "why would i mind, you can do what you like, it's your house" 15mins later i heard the taxi pull up & voices as the door opened & in walked Anne closely followed by Jim & Amanda.

They all came through to the lounge laughing & giggling Anne plonking herself down next to me. I got up & poured some drinks when Amanda headed of to the toilet, we sat around chatting & laughing when i noticed Amanda hadn't come back. I went off to check she was ok & found her asleep propped up against the bath. i woke her up to make sure she was ok & helped her through to the spare room. I went back downstairs & didn't notice it was quiet it was only when i walked in the door that i noticed Anne was on her knees infront of Jim sucking his cock as she seen me "ohh god i'm sorry" i said. Anne stopped & said "don't be sorry, help me out of this dress, i've been soaking wet since i flashed you earlier & i've been thinking about sucking your cock all night but 1st i'm going to finish this 1"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

falkirk

let me know if you'd like to hear the rest

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Like it

By *traight forwardMan
over a year ago

doncaster

By *ale for nsaMan
over a year ago

ayr

Great start more please

over a year ago

Tell all

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan
over a year ago

near talbot green

Yes keep it going

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan
over a year ago

near talbot green

Yes keep it going

over a year ago

It's good but I seem to recall reading this story a week or so ago...

over a year ago

falkirk

1st wrote it 6 months or so ago

over a year ago

Phew, I thought I was going bonkers for a moment either that or you and I are telepathic mate!

By *eltonmanMan
over a year ago

Melton Mowbray

Sounds great. Please Carry on

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Let's have the rest of it then !

over a year ago

falkirk

So here i was standing watching my best mates mum on her knees with a guys cock in her mouth as i watched i started getting hard & had a decision to make. I thought for all of 5 seconds as i walked over & did as she asked, unzipping her dress as she continued sucking & wanking Jim's cock. As the zip reached her arse she stopped & stood up turning around to face me pulling her arms out 1st the let her dress drop to the floor where i confirmed my earlier thoughts, she'd gone out commando. Anne took a step towards me & whispered in my ear "i've been wet all night thinking how hard i made you earlier, i even had a play with myself when you came downstairs" as her hand felt for my jeans button and squatting down pushing my jeans down freeing my now rock hard cock from my shorts, running her mouth over the tip & looking up at me. "Mmmmm you taste great" she said as she slid her mouth down the length of my cock. I'd almost forgotten Jim was still there as he stood up & undressed watching Anne take my cock. He walked over & stood next t me as Anne reached out taking his cock in her hand & then switching between us both. She carried on for a few minutes before getting up releasing us both & helping me out of the rest of my clothes. I sat on the sofa as Anne came over & sat next to me with Jim sitting the other side. Jim started sucking her nipples as Anne took my hand guiding it towards her pussy as she kissed me. My fingers found her pussy, slipping 1 finger between her lips, quickly followed by another 1.

over a year ago

Like the sound of this more please

over a year ago

over a year ago

more please

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

Hmmmmm I love this one

over a year ago

falkirk

Anne took hold of my hand pulling it up to her mouth taking my fingers in sucking her wet juices from them licking her lips. As jim stood up on the sofa Anne again took his cock deep into mouth & i took my cue. Slipping down of the sofa i pushed her legs apart my fingers either side of pussy pulling her lips apart my tongue found her clit & she jolted a little choking on the cock she was now frantically sucking. Her pussy was well trimmed & soaking wet with a little juice dripping down onto the leather sofa, as i pulled her lips further apart i slid my tongue down from her clit licking all the way down & back up again i carried on for a few minutes when i felt her hand hold my head in place & knew she was going to cum for the 1st time tonight. 30 secs later with a little squirt she came as i lapped up her juices. Jim was now pumping his cum down her throat as she greedily swallowed it. I got back up on the sofa next to Anne and she got up & reached for her back pulling some condoms out & slipping 1 down over my cock, straddling me as i took 1 nipple then the other between my lips sucking & nibbling them. Sliding her pussy down the length of my cock i felt how tight she was & moaned as her arse rested on my legs, she started slowly riding my cock as my hands held her arse pulling her cheeks apart, "Mmmmm, she said as she rode my cock, i can't wait to have you fuck my tight arse" Up to that night i'd had a couple of girls but had never had anyone so filthy & had never had anal apart from the odd finger. As she rode me harder & faster i could feel myself on the edge of cumming, she said she was too as we both came within seconds of each other. Anne stayed on for a minute or 2 before climbing off & pulling the condom of my cock & cleaning me as she toom me in her mouth again. Jim reappeared with some drinks for us & sat down stroking his cock & opening a condom ready for the same as what i'd just had. I sat opposite watching as Anne rode & fucked Jim just as she had me she turned around & told me to go upstairs & get some lube from her bedside table. i went upstairs grabbed it & peeked in on Amanda who was fast asleep where i'd left her. As i walked back in Anne told me to lube her arse as she wanted my cock to fill her up. I opened the lube squeezing some lube out & gently fingering her tight hole as i slowly wanked my cock the other. She was now covered in lube & bending forward she stopped riding Jim pulling her cheeks apart & opening her tight arse ready for my cock. I pushed the tip of my cock between her cheeks as she pushed back forcing me inside filling herself with 2 cocks, i held onto her hips as she rode us both, it took a few minutes to find a rhythm & wasn't long before i was pounding her arse as she rode Jim. I felt her arse gripping my cock tighter as all of a sudden she came screaming a little as she did, that pushed Jim over the edge cumming in her pussy as i came in her arse. As i pulled my cock out i helped her off Jim & onto the floor & he got up pulling his jeans on & heading upstairs to find Amanda. It was only when he'd gone that Anne told me they were married & she'd been fucking them both for a few months. She'd told them about me & how much she wanted my cock tonight & they wanted to join but Amanda got a bit more d*unk than planned. We finished our drinks & she led me upstairs to bed where we both fell asleep, waking up the next morning to find Anne sucking my morning glory before climbing on top where we fucked for most of the morning until an hour before my mate was due home. We fucked on & off for about 3yrs after that but never did get the chance to meet Jim & Amanda again.

over a year ago

Really like your story please carry on x

By *alldarkhandsomedaveMan
over a year ago

Derby

Great story, far better than the work I should be doing!

over a year ago

Great story mate , massive turn on ??

over a year ago

falkirk

glad you all enjoyed, i certainly did

over a year ago