Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My horny fantasy!!!!!!

Jump to newest

By *infulsarah67300 OP   Woman
over a year ago

weston super mare

I ring my slut up to tell him that he has to do everything I tell him to do!!!! First he has to arrange a meet for the both of us to enjoy later in the evening. I tell him the bull has to have a big cock!!! I love big cocks and I want my slut to be fucked by a big cock also!!! When I arrive at his I will inspect him to make sure that's he's dressed correctly before we go out for a drink. He will be wearing what I've told him to wear and he's to be shaven and with his butt plug firmly inserted in his arse!!! I will be checking!! If he displeases me I will punish him!!!! I hang up leaving him to fantasise what I will do to him!!!!!! I go to work with a big smile on my face thinking about what will be happening later. I check in on my slut to make sure he has make the arrangements which he has. The day seems to drag till I get home. I'm so horny my panties are soaked as I'm thinking of all the fun I'm going to have!! I get ready I remove my soaking panties as slut loves to sniff and lick them and then wear them to bed when I'm not with him!!! I switch on my shower and examine my pussy I really need a shave!!! My pussy hair has grown it my be short but it is soft my fingers wander and I start to finger my pussy gently I tell myself not too much as I know my pussy will be licked to my liking later, I remove my fingers and taste my juices mmmmmm. I get into the shower and lather myself up I love shaving my pussy making it so smooth. It takes me a while as I love to make sure I've got it all!!! Then my legs and everywhere else. I get out and dry myself with the fluffy towel that I've had warming on the radiator. Next is the baby oil I rub that gently into my pussy again my fingers wander and I'm fingering my pussy which is getting wetter and wetter!!! Next body lotion over my tits bum and tummy I'm feeling so horny!! This rate sluts going to have to lick me out before we go for that drink!!!! Under wear next a nice lacy black bra, suspender belt and sheer black stockings I'm feeling good! A good squirt of perfume before putting my dress on then my chunky pearl necklace and finally my footwear wedges to walk in and heels to fuck in!!!! I place my heels in my bag to tricks apply some make up but not too much pick up my fur coat and head out ....,,,

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More

over a year ago

weston super mare

I get in my car sluts not too far away. I park my car and slut is waiting at the front door. He wants to kiss me but I tell him off as he might smudge my lipstick and if he does I will punish him!!! But he can't resist my dark red glossy lips and kisses me!!! Now you will be punished I tell him!!!!! He takes my bag and leads the way to his flat. Is everything in order for later slut I ask him. Yes Mistress he replies good I say. He leads me into the bedroom and puts my bag on the floor and removes my coat kissing my neck whilst he does this mmm I say slut you are going to be a very good slut aren't you???? I ask. Yes Mistress I will do everything Mistress asks. Good I say. I look over to the bed towels are laid out he knows I gush everywhere and he loves me gushing over him!!!! I look him up and down jeans, shirt shoes all very innocent looking. Strip slut I command he slowly removes his clothes he may be nearly 10 years older than me but his body is toned from the work that he does. His clothes are in a heap on the floor I see he is wearing my red panties that I left here my hand feels his cock through the Lacey material he's getting harder I like that!!! He's also wearing black hold ups I run my hands up and down his muscular legs hmmmm I moan I'm feeling extremely horny now!! I turn him round and tell him to bend over I need to see if the butt plug is in place. He bends over I part his arse cheeks to see it in place. I gently wiggle it he squirms next time you do that I will spank you I say so he squirms again. I raise my hand and firmly spank his arse just the once and as I'm in such a good mood I tell him to bend over further. He does what I ask and I reward him by running my tongue around the butt plug and licking that nice vein that runs from the balls to the arse my hot tongue is making him hard and he whimpers. Now slut you must lick my pussy!!!! He sinks to his knees and lifts up my dress revealing my stocking tops and glistening pussy!!! ......

over a year ago

Love where this is going More please

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

Very nice. Love it. Xx more please x

over a year ago

weston super mare

His tongue touches my pussy I open my legs further his tongue finds my engorged clit and he's soon nibbling and sucking on it!!!! Lay me down I tell him! He gets up and leads me to the bed I remove my dress I don't want that getting soaked!!!! He lays me down my legs wide open my pussy swollen with sexual excitement! I'm so horny I need a good licking!!!! His head is buried between my thighs his tongue licking me softy round my clit and deep and hard in my wet hole I can feel I'm going to cum I gently hold his head deeper into my pussy as I explode soaking his face and tongue!!!! I'm so greedy I tell him to finger me!!! First one then two fingers more I moan as three fingers are in my pussy finger fucking me, pumping my pussy till yet again I cum exploding everywhere!!!! That's enough now I tell him. Clean me up!!! He uses his tongue to clean up all my cum .....

over a year ago

This is so hot!

over a year ago

Mmmmm more plz

over a year ago

weston super mare

Once he has made sure I'm all clean he helps me put my dress on I smooth down the clingy fabric go in to the bathroom re do my hair and make up and I'm ready for the short walk into town. Are you ready slut I ask as I walk out the bathroom Yes Mistress came the reply. He puts my fur coat on me picks up my handbag and we are ready to go. Have you got your keys? Yes Mistress. We walk through the park down into town and head for a bar that we normally go to. It's pretty quiet due to the time of day( it's early eve) Being the gentleman he is he removes my coat places it on the back of the bar stool as I gingerly get up on it. I cross my legs fully aware of what I'm doing. My dress has ridden up and the tops of my stockings are showing!!!! I can see eyes upon me and I smile sweetly. If they're lucky I might open my legs so they can see my smooth pussy!!!! Slut comes back with a glass of wine for me and he can't help but notice my stocking tops and I know this makes him arosed he doesn't know where to look first my face, breasts or stockings!!!! Do you like what you see?? I ask Yes Mistress I do very much so!!! Would you like Mistress to uncross her legs and show all the nice people here her wet pussy???? Oh yes Mistress. With that I uncross my legs my dress has again ridden up further to you can see a tantalising viewing of my pussy. Slut I ask how much do you want me to fuck your male pussy????? Lots Mistress. Are you going to make Mistress happy I ask. Yes Mistress. We are having this drink then go to the shop for a bottle of wine for us to enjoy and then it's time to have fun!!!! If you disappoint me I will have to punish you!!! .....

over a year ago

Loving this, I need a Sinfulsarah of my own

over a year ago

weston super mare

As we walked home I ordered slut to sit on a park bench I pushed my pussy into his face and ordered him to lick me!! He lifted my dress and his warm tongue entered my wetness I pushed my hips forward so his tongue could go even deeper into me. I didn't care who could see me I was so horny I even fuck on the bench but it was cold and I'm not a great fan of the cold so I grabbed slut and we headed back to his!!! It was nice and warm in the flat and the wine quickly poured taking a sip I said to slut Are you ready for this evenings slutty fun???? He nodded. Get undressed I commanded. He undressed and stood before me still wearing my red Lacey panties hold up and butt plug I could see he has getting a hard on!!! I unleashed his cock from the panties and licked my lips. So far slut you have been good and have done what you have been asked so your reward is first I'm going to suck your cock then you are going to lick my pussy!!! I sank to my knees and took his semi hard cock in my mouth slowly taking him inch by inch deep into my mouth ...,

over a year ago

Great story

over a year ago

Lovely story x

Post new Message to Thread