FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Steve and Rachel (mmf)

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Steve and Rachel had always been the popular sort. They were gorgeous, smart and sophisticated. They were the type that you always wanted at the dinner party. Steve was friendly, non-judging, funny and exuded masculinity. His aura would stretch throughout the room masking those nearby in security and a general feeling of ease. Rachel herself also had the type of personality that shone outwards in radiance. She had a slender build and shoulder length black hair. Her breasts were ample, legs long and she pulled off the little black dress look with head-turning style. As a couple they were perfectly matched. I often found myself thinking of them after an evening out in their presence. I am not sure if it is wrong to admit it but the thought of them used to turn me on and I frequently imagined how things would turn out if they ever invited me to their bed.

One scenario that I was always fond of playing out in my head would be that: I had called around to their house a little earlier than usual while they both still getting ready and Rachel was in the shower.

Steve would invite me up to the bedroom and sit next to me on the bed talking. He explained to me that Rachel was in the shower and would be out shortly to join us. After chatting for a few minutes Steve would notice that I looked distracted and in a deadpan tone would say to me 'your thinking about my Rachel in the shower, aren't you'? In shock, realising that I had just been caught I would blush and become quiet in shame. Expecting to hear anger or repulse I was surprised to feel Steve's gentle hands upon my shoulder. In fact, he slowly ran his hand along my arm and down onto my leg. He moved closer to me and whispered into my ear 'it's OK, I'm thinking about her too. And It makes my cock hard knowing that your smitten with her'! With that he began to move his thick manly hand towards the bulge growing in my trousers and quickly, expertly, unbuttoned my jeans until his warm probing fingers found the length of my cock. Steve began to slowly massage my shaft in the palm of his hand making me gasp at the roughness and comfort of his warm protective touch. I would turn to him and exhale in delight moving my aching body onto his heaving manly chest, letting him rub, knead and pull at my eager cock with his fingers.

Lying on top of him I could feel his thick hard shaft riding up through the material in his trousers and knew in that instant that it wouldn't be long before I took that bulging masterpiece into my mouth.

We were so preoccupied with writhing about on the bed that neither of us noticed Rachel standing there grinning. With two men in heat and locked in passion the room must have smelt musty and it seemed that the impact of what we were doing was certainly having an effect on her. My puppy dog eyes longed at Rachel from across the room and I glanced at Steve for support. He just chuckled loudly and then Rachel broke the ice saying 'well you two seem to be having fun, lets take a look at what young Matt has concealed down there, shall we'? She inched forward and crouched on the bed towering over our legs and began to caress my cock with her soft tender touch until she bowed her head and took the length of it into her mouth. Greedily, she rolled her moist tongue up and down the rigid shaft . Then pulling at my thick foreskin with her hand, expertly rolled the flat of her tongue over it's bulbous head making me squirm in pleasure beneath the embrace.

Sucking the forming juices from the head of my cock Rachel knelt up on the bed pausing to give Steve a pet on the lips. She moved onto the opposite side of him smiling in my direction and took my hand in hers manoeuvring it down to his straining member. Before long, between the two of us, we had managed to free Steve's big juicy cock from the constraints of his undergarments. I had never seen another man's dick before and for a brief second I hesitated not knowing what to do next. Steve nestled his head onto my neck and slowly, ever so gently pecked me on the cheek. The feel of his full lips and touch of stubble on my skin made me quiver slightly jumping me back to reality and back into the passion of it all. I tenderly gathered Steve's length in my hand and wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft marvelling at the shape and bursting veins. His dick felt so heavy in my hand as I rolled my fingers up and down the length of his shaft keeping to a confident staggered rhythmic motion. Steve gasped in delight at every stroke and Rachel used her nails upon his naked chest to tantalise him even more until before long the head of his cock began to glisten with sweet syrupy pre-cum. As if on cue Rachel lent into Steve taking his length into her mouth and slid her lips all the way down the pulsing member until they pressed onto my fingers wrapped firmly at the base of his cock.

Rachel worked up a slow but steady motion her mouth lifting upwards towards the head of Steve's cock and then gliding downwards until her lips rested back onto my fingers. With each lift and bob of the head she let out throaty moans sending vibrations into Steve's thick manly muscle until his body relaxed and his eyes began to narrow in pure unequivocal bliss. I felt so dirty lying there watching Rachel and squeezing another man's cock in my hands. It felt almost as if It wasn't me at all lying there exposed and being encouraged to join in. I snapped back to reality quickly when Steve in a spasm of pleasure clutched at my thigh.

'wow, hell'! I roared

'Sorry' he chuckled, 'but you were drifting off again and I thought I had better get you back involved' Steve replied.

With that Steve rubbed the red skin forming on my thigh and worked his hand back towards my cock. He paused his onslaught slightly, lifting his hand up to his mouth and dabbing his fingers with saliva until they glistened, moved the full weight of his hand back towards my cock, stroking it gently. When I became fully hard again Rachel lifted her head from sucking Steve and gazed with fiery passion at the both of us.

'It looks like somebody is ready to get fucked' Steve exclaimed. Rachel, on all fours, smirked and said 'Fuck me from behind, I want to feel Matt's cock slamming into my throat as you ram me'.

Eager to oblige Steve began his traverse across the bed sliding along our bodies until he reared Rachel lifting her lower half upwards by his confident gripping hands planted firmly at her hips. Bending his head slightly and burying his face deep into her mound, Steve ran the flat of his tongue in an upwards arc from her clitoris to anus spreading the outer lips of her vagina as he went. From where I lay on the bed I could make out the nodding of Steve's head bouncing rhythmically, further and further into Rachel. As Steve worked up the motion he began to breathe heavily, exhaling deeply into Rachel as he went, running his thick manly grained stubble between the widening flesh of her butt cheeks. Rachel loved it, I mean she wasn't just entertaining Steve for his benefit, but genuinely loved it, savoured it, almost to the point that she began to find it hard to contain herself.

On initial contact Rachel had gasped, her grin forming after the shock of Steve's warm rugged tongue touching her pussy subsided. As she became accustomed to Steve's rough rhythm and wanting, her eyes glazed over and her lips fixed in an ecstatic smile. With each probe of Steve's tongue Rachel inflated her lungs and let the air out forcefully. Her chest heaved and then slackened outlining her perfect shape, her torso contracting and extracting tightening the surrounding flesh of her breasts, forcing them in my direction.

Transfixed by the beautiful site of her heaving bosom being massaged by the rocking motion of her body as Steve licked at her from behind, I began to run my hands up and down her chest. Rubbing at her flesh with my eager fingers I cupped her breasts intricately, grasping softly but firmly and seductively her ample bosom. Rachel's nipples were firm and raw with the pleasure, and lifting her head upwards as both Steve and I worked our lust upon her, she reached out for me and began to kiss my lips needfully. Before long I was lost in the moment, sliding my tongue onto Rachel's, tasting her sweetness and breathing her silky scent. After a long and hungry embrace, Rachel broke away petting me once more and then shifting her weight as she began to move her body.

Positioning herself with her hands using my my thighs as a guide, Rachel manoeuvred the top half of her body until she was directly above my towering erection. In one graceful motion she lent into my waist taking my length in her mouth, sliding the rigid meat along her tongue as she bowed her head lower and lower into me. From somewhere behind Rachel I heard Steve grunting, glancing in his direction I saw that he had stopped eating at her and was now massaging his hard bulging cock into full thickness. When satisfied Steve steered his straining member until his bell end smoothed over Rachel's inner lips, sliding onto her clitoris and up towards the hood. Mixed with the saliva and and increasing wetness of Rachel's fanny, Steve had but to enter her in one slight thrust before she swooned almost choking on my heaving manly muscle. I could feel Steve's rhythm working up confidently, sending reverberations into Rachel's body rippling and laying to rest on my own. With the warmth of our bodies, musk of our slick coated flesh and smell of our passion we lay there in motion for what seemed like an eternity.

Rachel roused first as Steve's cock began to twitch in her dripping and swollen pussy. Sliding off Steve's wet cock she crawled over to prop herself alongside me so that we were both facing Steve and his glistening erection as he knelt on the bed before us. In tandem Rachel and I lent into Steve, she stretched her tongue until it lapped at the bulbous head of Steve's cock and I ran mine along his shaft. Sucking at Steve's length I could taste Rachel's wetness and his own streaming pre cum intertwined into syrupy nectar. I worked my tongue hungrily about his shaft, savouring the taste of his sex until Rachel moved her mouth away from the head allowing me to take its full weight in my mouth. I gouged on his cock bouncing my tongue onto its end, taking his length deeply as Rachel switched to work the shaft. Before long Steve's body began to quiver shaking the bed and he swiftly pulled away from us allowing himself to hold his own thick meat in his hands. Rachel and I embraced each other in delight and when Steve announced that he was about to come we rolled out our tongues in eager anticipation. It came out in torrents, Steve's body jerked, his cock twitched as he sent showers of thick white cream onto our tongues and bodies. We both rubbed his torso until his body calmed and grinned at his ecstatic grunts.

Not wanting to be left out, Rachel slid across my body until she was straddling me, wrapping her thighs tightly to my hips she crouched to take my length into her. I lay there grinning feeling her warmth and wetness on my cock as she began to rock into motion. Before long Rachel's eyes narrowed and her movement became a blur as she thrust down onto me. I could see that she wanted her release and as she ground down onto me I became lost in her beauty, feeling her getting wetter and wetter. A now deflated Steve manoeuvred himself to lie down alongside me and he ran his thick manly hands along my chest in motion towards Rachel. Sensing the new addition Rachel sat further upright on my cock and spread her fingers towards the hood of her clitoris massaging the swollen exposed flesh gently. Steve followed suit and before long was rubbing her clitoris as it elongated and peeked towards my enveloped shaft. Within a few minutes Rachel began to hum, voicing slight gasps her body movement became more erratic and her thighs gripped to my body more tightly.

'Come on you dirty girl' Steve whispered 'lets have it, cum for Matt, come on'. In a powerful upsurge Rachel lost it all together, her pelvis shuddered and she bucked wildly, her thighs grasping my hips for support, her inner muscles sending shivers all the way up her spine. Letting out a moan of delight she lifted upwards her body convulsing as she sent waves of wetness down onto my cock. I crooned at her and felt the sticky mess running along my shaft down onto my balls. Sliding off me and collapsing in a heap alongside my form Rachel mouthed the word 'wow' to us, her face had become crimson from the effort and her body radiated warmth into mine as she lay next to me part covering my limbs.

I reached down to grab my cock, having done so well to hold in my load, I knew that now was the time for my release. Noticing my haste Steve and Rachel leaned further into me replacing my hands with their own. I rolled my head on the bed as they tugged at my flesh, Steve cupped my balls with his thick hands and Rachel worked my shaft in long strokes applying pressure as she went. I gasped and felt their bodies either side of me lean closer for support. Wrapped in a tangle of foreign limbs I felt at ease, protected and on the verge of orgasm. My butt cheeks clenched into the bed and my body staggered, I let out a deep grumble in my throat and my balls began to swell with the liquid building up. Steve gripped tightly the base of my shaft and Rachel sat upright bending towards my cock and rolled her tongue tentatively over the head of my penis. Feeling the double sensation of their touches I let go completely, my body twitching and my cock throbbing as I sent torrent upon torrent of thick cum spurting forwards onto Rachel's tongue.

We lay there motionless afterwards and when the heat in the room died down we retreated under the bed covers and huddled more closely for warmth. Eventually Steve got horny again, much to the amusement of Rachel and I. But that my friends is a story for another day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread