FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

3sum

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sam and myself had been speaking to this single male for a few weeks now and it finaly come down to are we going to meet or are we not ... as it happens we did... he knocked on the door to be meet by Sam in her see through top with white mini skirt and thigh high leather boots which instantly put a big smile on his face... he came in had a drink then Sam started doing a sexy dance for us both grabbing his hand and mine pulling us toward a chair she had placed in the middle of the front room she sat on it slowly running her hand up our legs squezzing our balls throguh our trousers making both our cocks rock hard.. Sam slowly starts to undo his trousers first pulling them down and taking his hard throbbing cock deep in her willing mouth taking in every inch he had to offer whilst sucking his cock she undoes my trousers and starts to wank my cock at the same time... she then sits back pulling both cocks toward her licking at them both whilst once again squezzing our balls nice and softly. going from one cock to the other taking them deep in her mouth we start to play with her pussie which is now very wet.. one playing with her clit and one fingering her hot wet hole making her squirm and wiggle on the seat.. Sam stands up bends over in front of me and starts to lick and suck on his cock pushing her pussie on to my cock wanting me to fuck her.. i tease her pussie pushing just a little of my head in making her push back to get more whilst flicking her clit and shes sucking the fuck out of his cock... i stop fucking her and bend down slipping my tounge in her hole tasting her juices feeling how hot and wet she is i slip a finger in and hit the G spot straight of and htis makes her squirt everywhere panting and bucking wanting a cock in her pussie and her mouth she tells the other man to sit down and turns to face me as shes sitting on his cock feeling it streching her pussie she starts to ride it taking my cock in her mouth whilst wanking my shaft i nearly cum as shes moaning and sucking my cock so hard as hes holding her hips pulling her down on his cock pushing all of it deep in her and shes loveing it !!!! then i pick her up and she wraps her legs round may waist and i hold her arms lean her back so he can fuck her mouth at the same time this tips her over the edge as she cums all over my cock and balls and this triggers him of and he empties his balls down her throat i lay her down and wank my cock of and cum all over her well fucked pussy....

What a night !!!!!! soon to be repeated !!!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread