Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Undie wearer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I consider myself straight/bi curious but love to wear my wifes panties.It makes me feel sexy but vulnerable and I would love to be a slave to a couple when wearing them.My fantasy is to be queened by a BBW.OOOOHHHHHHHH heaven.

Tony

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

have you tryed fucking you wife in them. that can be a good turn on.

over a year ago

A ex of mine many years ago wore a pair of mine to work once. He was a mechanic and said they were pretty comfy except for the lace edges. He said he had rock hard cock all day knowing they'd been been on me only that morning. We had swapped before he had gone out of the door! Only downside was when he leant over into and engine and his work mates saw he was wearing pink lacy knickers!!!! He didn't live it down for months

over a year ago

i have worn a pair of my ex when i was with her to work they was a little white thong. i was falling out of them all day. she was just as horny as me when i whent home knowing i had been wearing them all day.

over a year ago

"A ex of mine many years ago wore a pair of mine to work once. He was a mechanic and said they were pretty comfy except for the lace edges. He said he had rock hard cock all day knowing they'd been been on me only that morning. We had swapped before he had gone out of the door! Only downside was when he leant over into and engine and his work mates saw he was wearing pink lacy knickers!!!! He didn't live it down for months

"

hahaha i bet he didnt

over a year ago

"A ex of mine many years ago wore a pair of mine to work once. He was a mechanic and said they were pretty comfy except for the lace edges. He said he had rock hard cock all day knowing they'd been been on me only that morning. We had swapped before he had gone out of the door! Only downside was when he leant over into and engine and his work mates saw he was wearing pink lacy knickers!!!! He didn't live it down for months

hahaha i bet he didnt"

they decorated his car with knickers one day too hehehehe

over a year ago

hahaha i bet he didnt

they decorated his car with knickers one day too hehehehe"

haha even better!

over a year ago

wearing lingerie is sooooooooooooooooooooooo sexy, be it your own or someone elses. stockings are a must tho.

Post new Message to Thread