Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

last job friday night

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story i thought i'd share. It happend last year, got a call to look in at a boiler as it was on my way back. No heating or hot water. It was gone 6 and i arrived at the house. A brunette greeted me at the door and took me through to the boiler. As i followed, i was fixated on her lovely arse in tight jeans. I took the lid off and started to investigate. She made a brew, and every chance i got, i watched her arse move around the kitchen. I diagnosed it as a pcb and informed her that i will need to come back. She asked me for my number so she could arrange a appointment, so that i did and 2 days later arrove to fit the part. She had wet hair, and said next door had allowed her to use bathroom. I fit the board and checked it out. Running water off and setting heating off. She offered me a brew and i followed her to the living room where i sat on the sofa. She sat aside me, quite close, and asked me if it was my last job of the day. I said yeah, thats me finished. We chatted for a while and she told me she was recently divorced and had no intention of trying a new relationship. I said yeah, but you'l go to waste, you can still have fun. She agreed and leant in to rub my inner thigh . . .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go on bud!

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

. . . I thought thats a big enough signal, so i leant in and kissed her, running my hand up her leg and groping that wonderful denim clad arse, i pulled her onto me, both hands caressing the firmness. Then ran my hands under her t shirt to release the bra. She ground her mound into my growing bulge, making her breath quicken. I stood up with her clamped round me, rubbing my stiffening cock in her groin. I let her down and said i need to check the shower, she said ok, i like the service you offer. So i went up stairs to the bathroom, she followed and went to her room. I had the quickest shower ever and went over the landing towards the bedroom. I opened the door to reveal her . . . . .

over a year ago

Liking this more please

over a year ago

. . . Layed on her front, still fully clothed. I sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her inner thigh, working up to that lovely arse, giving both cheeks a good hard squeeze. She moved her legs apart slightly and i cupped her hot mound. I knealt down to kiss her as i felt her curves then she reached out an tugged at my towel. I stood before her as she removed it, letting my cock spring out. She looked up at me as she took hold with her cool hand. She licked the end and kissed it, enveloping the end with her soft lips, slowly moving down my shaft with little sucks and licks, taking half of my cock, then back out to suck the tip, all the while i gaze at her arse in those tite jeans with a hint of white panties on show each time she took in more of my cock. I took it away, stating it was her turn to enjoy, i kissed her as i began to take her clothes off, unbuttoning the jeans, sliding my hands under and around her firm cheeks, squeazing and caressing them, i pulled at both legs to remove them, revealing white french knickers. I kissed down her legs, up her left thigh, then nuzzled into her damp scented panty clad pussy, filling my nostrils, sucking at her wet mound making her panties damper, sneaking my tongue under, savouring her sticky warm sweetness, lapping at her clit and suckin each lip in turn, then . . .

over a year ago

Keep it coming

over a year ago

. . . Taking as much pussy in my mouth as possible, sucking everything in, making her writhe n the bed. Holding her legs up, i slid my tongue up and down her slit, teasing her clit, running my tongue around her anus, making it pukker, then giving it a god wet lick, pushing the tip in, then suck on that creamy wet pussy again. She gestured me up, and kissed me as she took hold of my rampant cock, and said in a muffled breathless statement that she wanted to feel me inside her. I stood back and got a condom, she lay there, rubbing her tits and pussy as i attempted to open the condom with my sticky fingers. I rolled it on, knealt on the bed and kissed her, her thighs around me, shuffling around, trying to alighn her hot wet pussy with my hard cock. I just waited, held it away slightly, teasing her, then offered the head to her welcoming entrance. Then kissing her deeply, i slid the entire length in, right to the back, squashing my balls around her lips, she gasped and bit my lower lip and paused breathing, regaining as i slid out. I . . . . .

over a year ago

No one intrested in what happend next ?

over a year ago

Is thus near carlisle need the address lol

over a year ago

Not far. . .

By *ncorMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Yes. Hot story.

over a year ago

Keep going!

over a year ago

. . Squeezed that peachy arse as i fucked her deep and slow, pulling me in with her legs, i circled her arse with my middle finger, then rubbed at the centre, moist with her pussy juice. I began to work it in, alernating with my cock. Then with most of it in, i finger fucked her arse, makin her squirm, kissing me harder, she came and pulsed around my cock, holding it right in as she shuddered. Then gently slid out, and she turned over, face down and arse in the air, she held a cheek aside and fingered her arse, then with two. I pushed my cock back in her pussy and she took hold of it, and gripped it hard, pushing it into her arse. Her anus was tiny, she let out a moan and forced it in, returning to all fours, stayed motionless, my cock strangled by her arse hole, she began to slowly rock back and forth, until she was relaxed enough for it to slide. What a sight, my cock being enveloped by this firm pert arse, i held her waist and gently fucked her, reaching round to play with her wetness and kiss her neck and ear, groping a breast, caressing her left arse cheek, fuck she was firm. Then i built up a nice steady rythem, fuckin her with all my cock, arse hole stretched out of sight, she began to cum, and cum and cum, juice dripping off her, clamping my already strangled cock. She slumped down, breathing quick, i slowly removed my cock, watching her gaping anus decrease with each breath, till itclosed. I gave that arse a few more squeezes and she turned around as i removed the condom. She said it was my turn to enjoy now, taking hold of my cock and slowly wanking it, she . . .

over a year ago

More geezer plz

By *el3491Man
over a year ago

Gwent.

Who are you trying to kid,

over a year ago

"Who are you trying to kid,"
eh ? True story.

By *ilthyHabitCouple
over a year ago

south west

Love this!!! Wish it was me!! Fem

over a year ago

. . . Began to lick and tease the end, slowly wanking it, she took the tip in, and fondled my heavy balls, looking up at me she started to take more in, sucking right down to the base and back up, licking the underside then back in again. She told me she wanted my cum, and realy began sucking, i lay back and guided her on top so i could tongue her holes and feel those cheeks. She realy started stckin when i engulfed her swolen pussy in my mouth, pushin my tongue in, then her arse, mashin her cheeks in my palms, i was ready to cum, i started unleashing squirt after squirt, she moaned and gagged with each deposit, then lightly sucked the hyper sensitive end, wow, it was heaven. I layed a while as she licked and played with my softening cock, groping that arse and tasting her holes. Then we got dressed and made a brew and chatted for a while before i left. This rarely happens, but when it does, its fuckin great. !!!

By *he Master JMan
over a year ago

Southall

"Love this!!! Wish it was me!! Fem"
I'm no plumber but I would love to check your pipes out for you just to make sure everything is flowing properly of course

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great experience - full customer service!

Thanks for sharing

over a year ago

over a year ago

Women should leave an international standard "sign" for us house callers me thinks !

over a year ago

Niiiice

over a year ago

Yep. . . . . . Still is !

Post new Message to Thread