Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

yummy, scrummy used panties

Jump to newest

By *etmepleaseyou OP   Man
over a year ago

Ashford

You horny when you grab a pair of panties?

You feel at the peak when you feel the weight and look?

you then turn them inside out to get the gusset where that prime pussy was sitting, you raise them up for the sniff, all sorts running through your mind, what did she do???

Did she piss a little? Did she get fucked with them on and has cum on them? Did she orgasm and the juices from her pussy poured out over it? The thong ride up in between her cheeks and has that slight smell of her arse?

I have several pairs and love them.

Looking to meet with few people, be ut single males or females to couples. Can turn up with a pair and hand over for the other to enj oy infront of you to taking home for home comfort

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have lots that anyone can have. Have pics of my girl in them too. Pm me for details

over a year ago

Ashford

"I have lots that anyone can have. Have pics of my girl in them too. Pm me for details"

yes yes yes please

By *icsniffMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Anyone from the Manchester area who can accom who is into knickers get in touch. I'd love to sniff your wife's or you can sniff my wife's whilst I watch you wank

over a year ago

Ashford

"Anyone from the Manchester area who can accom who is into knickers get in touch. I'd love to sniff your wife's or you can sniff my wife's whilst I watch you wank "

this is what I want! If only you was closer

Post new Message to Thread