Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

For "Y" ..enjoy x

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We'd pre arranged to meet...I’d felt the anticipation of meeting all week,that warm glow from a planned meeting,the pre meet raunchy sexy texts,sometimes the teasing photos and promises....

This time was different...I'd decided to take full control..

I know what she wants,I know she wants me,craves the explosive results

I'd told “Y” to go to the Hotel ,I'd meet her there at 12.05 exactly....she'd shower,that sweet smell,I'd missed it ,that aroma when I held her close...Like new bedsheets that you just have to snuggle into..

Y would be waiting as told......not a punishment to be told,more a joint prize,she knows and understands just how to make my senses go into overdrive,I benefit,Y benefit's too..........

I've taken the lift...I'm excited,it's been weeks and I want to hear that sexy alluring voice..

I know she's going to be nervous,Y has left the door slightly ajar for me to enter..She can't be sure who will enter..

I enter the room,push the door on and lock...slight sunlight just peeking through the windows,I can already see a silhouette …..I walk in,silent,purposely slow and quiet.

Jesus,...Y is standing there with her back to me,stockings and heels,with a thong ,parting her beautiful cheeks...She has a blindfold on...mmmmm...As requested.

I take off my clothes and can see her body slightly tremble as I approach...mmmm the anticipation of touching her....

I gently but purposely make the last few paces,her breathing is pronounced and short,..I can feel her excitement mixed with a nervousness...i don't want to startle so gently run my fingers through her hair an feel her tense her body...God that body tensing,I have indelibly etched how it tenses with pleasure..

I run my lips over Y's neck...mmm soft delicate skin,...My body reacts immediately,a natural instinct of lust and want,sending my cock into a rigid hardness..

I run my lips and tongue lower,down her spine and then up to her neck whilst gently but purposefully manoeuvring her body round to face me.

I'd missed those breasts,her responsive yet small nipples,waiting like ripe fresh berries..I rum my lips over Y's ,we kiss passionately,long and sensual.,God I love this .....

I draw her body into mine and feel the warmth against mine....That first naked embrace,never beaten,electric and lascivious ,deep and lustful thoughts swirling in my mind

I lift Y and take her to the bed..I remain quiet,she knows it me,my touch,my scent,,she's more relaxed....I place her onto her knees so she has her arse facing towards me.

Many women can't grasp ,how elicious ,the appearance of an arse ,bent over ,will appear,the visual aspect of a arse and shaven pussy ,symmetrical lips,tight and mouthwateringly inviting...Y had in abundance..

I slowly peeled her thong off,I wanted to savour the show. let my senses enjoy..It takes self control not to crack and run my tongue straight over her tight pussy..

Instead I give her a firm little slap on the cheeks...mmm..love to hear that little gasp from her,...she's playing too,that arse pushes out and upwards...

Game on !!!! xx

TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Next instalment pls!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmm sounds delicious. . More please

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Apologies for layout

...Writing at 37,000 ft

The joys of on board wifi!

Just love that "push back",arse arching and defined shape of pussy..

I take hold of that peachy sweet arse..soft, firm and delectable. .both hands firmly planted on each cheek and pull towards the end of the bed and manoeuvre so Y is laying flat on the bed.

mmmm..Y had left a small landing strip,leaving her clit exposed and labia poised. ..

I love to run my tongue along her inner thigh ,gently arriving at her stocking tops.

The contrast of lace against smooth skin,so stimulating mind,my hardness increasing.

I can feel Y pushing her body into me,wanting,desiring. ..No rush,I want to savour and slowly run my lips and tongue higher until I gently swirl my tongue and brush softly over her swelling lips and wait for the moans of ecstasy and her legs to ease open to allow my lops to run along her labia and tongue to gently ease into her lips and gently swirl over her hardening clit...mmmm. I've missed the pleasure,wetness getly drizzling onto my tongue. ..

I run a long lingering stroke fully along with my lips engulfing her clit and tongue rolling over.

The blindfolded Y moans and holds my head,pulling her body deep onto my tongue. ..The blindfold has to come off,I want her to watch,love to look up eyes fixed on hers,pure lust with passion.

I slowly work my way up her body running over her breasts...

I remove the blindfold and see those lust filled eyes,deep pools of passion.

We kiss sensuously, pull each other clos,bodies entwined tingling with anticipation. ...

Tbc..sorry. more tomorrow

& apologies on format x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please...

Post new Message to Thread