Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the secret arrangement

Jump to newest

By *oreplayfunpair OP   Couple
over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Tomorrow night I have arranged for my gf to be picked up and taken to play at a local b&b by someone she has played with alone before. I'm going to leave her a note when i go to work in the evening to ask her to be ready to play for when i get home from work at about 11. Thats all she will know but really I have arranged for this guy to pick her up in his car. Drive her around for a bit then take her to a b&b for a few hours of fun then drop her back home.

So when i get in i'll blindfold her and place music in her earphones so she cant see or hear and then will walk her out to his waiting car and he will take her for the fun.

She won't know who it is until she gets there and he removes the blindfolds.

He's going to drive her around a bit first touching her every now and again on the way.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

Won't she see this forum post??

over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

no she leaves me to do all the online stuff until we find people who I think would be of interest to her and then we look at them together

over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

So as I type this is happening. She was picked up according to plan and loaded into the front of his car blindfolded and with music and sex sounds played into her ears. Then he drove her away and will drop her back about 12.30

over a year ago

Have u done this before ?

over a year ago

Weston Super Mare

Not like this no. She has played with the guy privately before so I know she would be safe but she wouldn't know its him till she gets to the b and b

Post new Message to Thread