Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The hotel spa

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was staying in a hotel with a spa attached. The gym and spa were free to guests but also open to the public, it was quite exclusive and I expect membership wasn't cheap.

I'd had a pretty busy day and decided to chill with a sauna so headed down.

I only had a pair of lycra swim shorts with me and they were quite short and didn't leave much to the imagination. But I wasn't too bothered as most hotel spas are usually quiet.

I got changed and showered and headed through into the wet area. There were about a dozen people in I guess.

There was a sauna, steam room and a jacuzzi that was both indoor and outdoor.

It was divided by a type of heat curtain and shaped like a capital T. The top of the T was outdoors, the rest indoors.

It was nice to feel the heat of the water and the cool of the fresh air on your face.

I was alone for a while and then a lady got in. Mid to late forties, attractive, well groomed and obviously quite well off judging by her appearance.

We struck up conversation and she said she lived locally and used the gym and spa daily.

We chatted about work etc and she asked if I got lonely working away. I got the distinct feeling she was testing the water and flirting with me, so I said sometimes I get lonely but it's nice to chat to and meet new people and you never know what opportunities that may bring!

She smiled and turned to face out towards the lovely view of the hills. Without turning around, she began to tell me about the hills and the area and asked me to come and take a look.

I moved across and we both faced out, leaning on the edge of the jacuzzi with water up to our shoulders.

She began pointing out trees and the odd building and then pointed out a tall chimney.

She said, that's a very impressive erection don't you think? And as she pointed with one hand, her other grabbed my bulge under the water.

She looked me in the eye and said, oh yes, very impressive indeed!

She started to circle her thumb around the helmet through the material, my cock sprang to life and she slipped her hand down the front. She pulled my shorts down at the front so that my cock and balls were free and slowly started to wank me off. I was absolutely rock solid.

For anyone looking in, we were just chatting and admiring the view. She pulled my shorts further down and they fell to my ankles. Thankfully the bubbles hid the fact that I was now bollock naked.

I decided to get my own back. I pointed out a small hill and said 'I'd like to explore that mound"! At the same time i slid my hand down the front of her bikini bottoms and curled my middle finger up into her in one swift movement.

Her pussy was boiling hot and she gasped and thrust herself down on my hand. I kept my finger inside and began to press the heel of my hand against her clit. She responded by wanking me from the top to the bottom of my shaft.

Suddenly there were voices and we were joined in the jacuzzi by 2 older women. I started to pull my hand out but she whispered 'leave it"!

We stayed stroking each other for a while and she then deftly pulled my hand out, let go of my cock, turned around and sat on the seat.

She smiled and nodded to the ladies on the other side of the jacuzzi and then she hooked her foot in my shorts and pulled them away from me.

I turned around and sat down, really conscious of the fact I was naked and had a major hard on but really turned on!

I felt her hand circle my shaft and she slowly started to wank me off. I managed to get my thumb on her clit and as she stroked me, I circled her hard clit. Pressing, flicking and teasing it.

The ladies were oblivious to the fact we were playing with each other.

I felt her legs tense and she reached down and pushed my fingers deep into her cunt. She was boiling hot and I felt her pussy tighten as she squirmed against my fingers.

It was too much for me, I began to cum, she wanked me fast and then rubbed the cum all over my cock and balls.

She passed my shorts under the water and I discreetly pulled them on.

The ladies got out of the jacuzzi and as they did, a guy of about 50 and in good shape appeared. He said, "you ready Di"? I'm going to get changed.

My new friend said "yes, I'm coming now" then said under her breath, "well actually I just have"!

She winked at me, climbed out and left.

I've had many wanks since thinking about it. I often wonder how many other unsuspecting businessmen she has wanked off with her husband just feet away!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A great story

Reminds me of when I was staying at hotel similar to the one you describe

A young non resident couple came in and asked if they could borrow my room for a little while ??

I was allowed to watch ....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread