Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wifes night out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

sara hasgone on a night out ,hope she gets some serious fun and gets fucked ,so hot thinking about it ,so da vincis will be hot tonite

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Sure she will looking as hot as she does !

By *lcplCouple
over a year ago

letterkenny

How did she get on. Don't keep us in dispense

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How did she get on. Don't keep us in dispense "

Did she go out with a chemist then

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

"How did she get on. Don't keep us in dispense "

over a year ago

apart from a txt at 2 o clock ,I didn't see her until 7 am ,doin a walk of shame with a massive grin on her face ,

over a year ago

over a year ago

right she is my friend, wish I was the lucky guy

over a year ago

more please?

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"apart from a txt at 2 o clock ,I didn't see her until 7 am ,doin a walk of shame with a massive grin on her face , "
Dis she give you some detail of what she got up to? J

over a year ago

sara came in and jumped str8 into the shower ,I was sooooooooooh horny I had to join her,and as we were touching each other all over she was givin me details of how she had met another guy in da vincis and decidedto go back to his house ,it all startedwen in the taxi she reached down and pulled his semi hard cock and released it from his boers quickly making it rock hard, the taxi turned into his street and they headed in, touchin kissing and getting really hot ,just then his m8 popped his head out of the living room and watched sara on her knees lickin up ciarans cock ,she looked up and got a little embarrassed and jumped up wen his m8 said u cnt stop there, sara replied in time hel keep I need a drink 1st.

they all went into the living room and it was then sara noticed that ciarans m8 was even more lush and she cud see his cock bulging through his boxers ,after a few dares and some serious flirtin the 2 guys were down to their boxers and sara was there in black n red matchin bra and g string and hold ups n heels and she decided 3some time,tbc

over a year ago

Ohh this sounds too good. Keep going. Looks like I'm going to have to try Davin is alot more

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmm more pls xx

over a year ago

"sara came in and jumped str8 into the shower ,I was sooooooooooh horny I had to join her,and as we were touching each other all over she was givin me details of how she had met another guy in da vincis and decidedto go back to his house ,it all startedwen in the taxi she reached down and pulled his semi hard cock and released it from his boers quickly making it rock hard, the taxi turned into his street and they headed in, touchin kissing and getting really hot ,just then his m8 popped his head out of the living room and watched sara on her knees lickin up ciarans cock ,she looked up and got a little embarrassed and jumped up wen his m8 said u cnt stop there, sara replied in time hel keep I need a drink 1st.

they all went into the living room and it was then sara noticed that ciarans m8 was even more lush and she cud see his cock bulging through his boxers ,after a few dares and some serious flirtin the 2 guys were down to their boxers and sara was there in black n red matchin bra and g string and hold ups n heels and she decided 3some time,tbc"

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Good girl Sara

over a year ago

"sara came in and jumped str8 into the shower ,I was sooooooooooh horny I had to join her,and as we were touching each other all over she was givin me details of how she had met another guy in da vincis and decidedto go back to his house ,it all startedwen in the taxi she reached down and pulled his semi hard cock and released it from his boers quickly making it rock hard, the taxi turned into his street and they headed in, touchin kissing and getting really hot ,just then his m8 popped his head out of the living room and watched sara on her knees lickin up ciarans cock ,she looked up and got a little embarrassed and jumped up wen his m8 said u cnt stop there, sara replied in time hel keep I need a drink 1st.

they all went into the living room and it was then sara noticed that ciarans m8 was even more lush and she cud see his cock bulging through his boxers ,after a few dares and some serious flirtin the 2 guys were down to their boxers and sara was there in black n red matchin bra and g string and hold ups n heels and she decided 3some time,tbc"

Loving it!

Sarah is a real keeper!

over a year ago

"Good girl Sara "

Post new Message to Thread