Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first time

Jump to newest

By *ushladverybad OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Just a quick story about my first time and how it has made me addicted to older women! I was a young lad and was staying over at my mates house as we often did during the holidays. I woke up in the night needing a drink so went down to the kitchen, as I opened the fridge door and the light came on I saw a figure walking into room. It was my mates mum in just a baggy t-shirt!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iker_mikeCouple
over a year ago

kidderminster

Please continue

By *ushladverybad OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

She smiled at me and walked into the kitchen, she bent over to look in the fridge and as she did the t shirt ride up to reveal her hot ass and a little thong. Being the age I was and a virgin I just stood staring as my cock started to grow. She turned round and looked at my bulging boxers and walked over to me. She placed her hand on my now aching cock and kissed me on the cheek.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My first was on my 18th birthday. I was seeing a woman who was my neighbour at the time. She was in her thirties and married. When her husband was out she would come to her door and talk to me about random things till one day she asked me to help with some DIY I went into their house she said there was a wobbly draw which needed tightening in their bedroom. As I walked into the bedroom she pushed me onto the bed and we had the hottest sex I ever had till this day. Sadly they moved away

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive removed posts - just a reminder that anything to do with under-18s isnt allowed on the site

Post new Message to Thread