Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Oral bi first timer

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I (steve) had a meet with a guy (his first time ), he sucked and wanked me until i cum - all over his cock and then I sucked him clean and then he cum in my mouth. Would have loved to have shared it with his wife but she was away - alas that was the last I heard from him, hopefully he might read this and be inspired to go through with the promises he made!

Anyone else gone through this scenario

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I (steve) had a meet with a guy (his first time ), he sucked and wanked me until i cum - all over his cock and then I sucked him clean and then he cum in my mouth. Would have loved to have shared it with his wife but she was away - alas that was the last I heard from him, hopefully he might read this and be inspired to go through with the promises he made!

Anyone else gone through this scenario"

I have not had this but to meet a cpl where the hubby is bi and encouraged by his wife to suck me off is my number 1 fantasy. J

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a bbw gf wants to watch me suck a cock in front of her as she plays with her clit once he is hard I want to watch him fuck my gf hard and fast anyone newcastle area want to help me out

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I have a bbw gf wants to watch me suck a cock in front of her as she plays with her clit once he is hard I want to watch him fuck my gf hard and fast anyone newcastle area want to help me out "

I would imagine there will be lots of cocks lining up for such an offer! me included x

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I have a bbw gf wants to watch me suck a cock in front of her as she plays with her clit once he is hard I want to watch him fuck my gf hard and fast anyone newcastle area want to help me out "
That sounds great mate. Pity about the distance but would be open to getting to know ye and a possible trip over. J

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Arranged a bi mmf with my gf lad off fabguys well up for it so got up. Early today got all ready both waiting naked on bed having a play and he never showed up not replying to texts or phone calls why bother any genuine bi men out there under 40 in newcastle message us

By *exynurse111Couple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

"Arranged a bi mmf with my gf lad off fabguys well up for it so got up. Early today got all ready both waiting naked on bed having a play and he never showed up not replying to texts or phone calls why bother any genuine bi men out there under 40 in newcastle message us "

Shame about the distance, otherwise my hubby could have filled in

Post new Message to Thread