Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wife's Friend's house keys

Jump to newest

By *ave Smith1982 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ayr

"Who do the keys in the kitchen belong to?" I casually asked my wife.

"Oh Karen & Steve are going on holiday & I said we would keep an eye on the house. Steve is already out at their house in Florida & Karen is flying out after work" She replied.

Well that guy my mind working overtime.

Now Karen was a mate of my Wife, quite tall, brunette, early 30's, size 12, nice boobs, long legs & a cracking arse, but really stuck-up as a person. Her husband Steve was an arsehole, a bit of a geek who always worked away long hours. I don't know what she saw in him apart from his bank account. Well, that's exactly what she saw in him!! His bank balance made her think she was so much better than everyone else. I hated it when we met up for dinner or drinks as a foursome.

So, my Wife left for work leaving me, on a day off, just pottering about the house. No matter what I did, I kept on getting drawn to the house keys. Although she was a bitch, I had always fantasised about Karen, imagining seeing her big boobs in the flesh, imagining what kind of underwear she wore, imaging how her pussy smelt on them.

"Right, fuck it, I am going round" I said to myself.

I grabbed the keys & drove the short distance to their house.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

next please. ..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm and what did you find?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I arrived at the house & snuck in quickly to avoid the gaze of any nosey neighbours.

Once inside I made a beeline to their bedroom. My heart was beating fast as I looked around.

"Damn, bloody make up in this drawer, " I thought to myself frantically opening & closing drawers.

Then I hit the jackpot, the underwear drawer.

I started at the front left where there were a few normal cotton ones of various colours, then as I moved along then they got sexier & smaller. Tiny g-strings & thongs. Then at the far end i found her really naughty section, with crotchless panties, stockings etc & a big vibrator. I picked it up & sniffed it & licked it hoping to get a trace of her pussy juice on it. At that point I unzipped myself & pulled my own cock out. I compared it to the vibrator & they were a similar size, in length & girth.

I moved back to the middle section & I picked one up & held it to my face imagining her pussy against it. I chose a white thong as I knew I wouldn't be able to resist spunking over it. There was no smell, except for fabric softener.

Out of the corner of my eye, I spied the laundry basket. Maybe, just maybe there will be yesterday's panties in it.

"Bingo"I shouted as right at the top was a black everyday thong. They still felt damp & had a slight stain on the gusset. I brought it to my nose & it was the best smell ever. Dirty bitch has been having naughty thoughts while wearing this.

Unbeknown to me, Karen needed to nip home before heading to the airport......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Next please

Reply privately

By *ornyspunkMan
over a year ago

trucking all over

You can't leave us dangling like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

And......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I started stroking my cock whist sniffing the black thong. I was rock solid at me being so naughty & the fact that for the rest of my days then every time I saw her acting like a spoilt rich bitch then I would know what her underwear was like & what her wet pussy smells like. Mmmmmm

God I was horny & starting to drip pre-cum, so I grabbed the white thong & wrapped it round my cock as I stroked it.

"You fucking pervert!" A voice said. I looked up to find Karen stood at the door.

I stumbled over my words "I am sorry, I wasn't..., I mean..., I didn't" as I drop both pairs of thongs.

"I didn't say stop, I just called you a fucking pervert!! Keep going & finish what you started otherwise I will tell everyone!" She threatened.

I picked up the thong & started sniffing them but by this point my cock had deflated.

So here I am in her bedroom, thong in my hand, trying to wank my soft cock while she watched. I apologised but she just said " try these, they are fresh" and lifted up her skirt & peeled down a pink thong she had worn all morning. I got a glimpse of her completely shaven pussy as she removed them.

I brought them to my nose & they smelt divine. She reached down & started stroking my rapidly hardening cock.

"Lie down my pantie sniffing pervert" I was instructed. I obeyed.

She then asked if I wanted to taste the real thing & lifted her skirt up & squatted over my face. She didn't wait for an answer.

She was dripping everywhere, I stuck my tongue straight up her wet pussy.

She started moaning & literally started riding my face.

"You're not my little pervert pantie sniffer anymore, you're my personal cunt licking bitch, you are mine to use whenever I need you!!"

I couldn't talk as my mouth was being clamped shut by the sweetest tasting pussy.

Reply privately

By *ancythat100Man
over a year ago

lanark/carluke

Mmmmmm stunning. The perfect scenario!!! Any couples or ladies want to fulfil this then I'm here x

Reply privately

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

God more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

She got off me & went on all fours on the bed next to us.

I stood up & climbed onto the bed, but was ordered off it & to continue licking her pussy from behind.

I knelt down behind her & start lapping at her now puffed up pussy lips. I then saw her tight arsehole for the first time. Completely hairless & just a slightly darker colour than the rest of her. I had always wanted to try this but my wife had always said no.

I decided to go for it & was met with a shriek of delight.

"You horny bastard, get your tongue right at my arse & lick it" she managed to say in between moans.

We were getting into it when I remembered the vibrator from earlier still lying on the floor beside me.

I picked it up & slowly licked my way back to her pussy & at the same time I moved the vibrator towards her arse. Because of all the saliva from my licking then the end slipped in easily. I felt her push back as her moans increased. Inch by inch it slipped in further.

"Fuck me with it" she moaned as she slid backwards.

This was a turning point, she had used me & had the upper hand but now I was in control.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

"Sorry what did you say?" I enquired

"Fuck me with it you fucking pervert bastard" she said as she rocked here sell backwards & forwards on it.

"Who the fuck are you calling a pervert, you are on all fours with your best mate's husband licking your pussy & ducking your arse with a vibrator!" I snapped. "You are a fucking slut aren't you?"

"No!"she shouted.

"Yes you are"I said as I turned on the vibrator for the first time

"Fucking hell, oh my fucking... Fuck!" She screamed as she started to cum.

At that point I turned the vibrator off & I asked my question again "you are a fucking slut aren't you?"

Again her answer was "No"

I started to pull the vibrator out slowly inch by inch whist she protested.

"Only sluts like getting fucked in the arse with a vibrator being used by their friend's husband, if your not a slut then we need to stop."was my smart arse response.

I pulled it out then gently slid it back in again all the way. I asked the question again.

"I am a slut, I am a slut" she moaned.

At this point I knew I had her, she was mine.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please xx

Reply privately

By *omplex44Man
over a year ago

Cardiff/London

Great lunchtime read…..now I am hooked!! Much better than this report I was reading.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I was rock hard at this point. I stood up & was still gently sliding this vibrator in & out of her arse.

I asked her again "are you a slut?

"oh yes I am a slut, a naughty slut" she yelled

"Naughty sluts need both holes filled don't they? I asked as I rubbed my cock against her clit.

She nodded, so I slid my cock into her pussy & turned on the vibrator too.

I fucked her as hard & as fast as I could. It was the best experience ever. Way better than the boring vanilla sex I have with my wife.

I was about to make this slut personally mine!! I knew she was on the edge of the biggest orgasm ever so I withdrew the vibrator & myself from her arse & pussy.

At that point I smacked her arse with my hand.

"Whose little slut are you? I asked whist spanking her arse & rubbing my cock against her arse.

"Yours" was her response

"What can I do to you my little slut" I asked

"Anything you want" she gasped "I am yours for you to use me!!"

At that point my cock slipped right up her arse & I grabbed her hips & fucked the life out off her. I shot a big load right up her. I withdrew from her, wiped my cock on her pillow, put on my clothes, picked up her thong & stuffed it in my pocket.

I walked to the door & paused, turned backed & looked at her still lying there totally used & my cum just starting to flow out of her used arse.

"Enjoy your holiday, phone me when you're back, bitch! We have lots of things to do."

I walked out the door & as I started going down the stairs I heard her faint reply, "Yes Master"

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Haha like it. Tables turned there

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmmmm wet here I do hope there will be further instalments......and praying I get some of this tomorrow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm very horny I'm stiff as fuck now!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yummy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loved this one

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great start but I wish the tables hadn't turned

Reply privately

By *inky cornishMan
over a year ago

Tavistock

fuck yeah ruin that slut.

nothing better than fucking some stuck up bitch who thinks she better than everybody else

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

Life went back to normal whilst Karen & Steve were on holiday. Nothing exciting, just the same old.

One night my wife was sitting having a few glasses of wine when she called me over to look at some Facebook pictures of the holiday on Karen's page. As we looked through them, my cock got hard looking at the beach pictures of a bikini-clad Karen. Knowing that she was now MY slut made me so horny & hard, knowing what we had done just the week before.

I said to my wife "We should go round to their house tonight just to check for mail etc."

"Good idea but you will need to drive as I feel quite tipsy" was her response

We arrived at the house & checked all the doors & windows were still secure.

"We had better check upstairs too" I said to my a Wife.

So, up we went & we each had a quick check of the spare rooms & then we both met up at Karen & Steve's bedroom door. I followed my Wife inside & once we were in I put my arms around her from behind & felt her boobs & started nuzzling her neck.

She told me to behave, but I kept going.

"Let's have sex in their bed, how exciting would that be?" I asked my Wife.

" mmmmm" was also she could reply as my hands roamed her sensitive nipples.

Her hand snaked round & grasp my hard cock through my trackies. She turned round, still holding me, and started to passionately kiss me. The smell of the booze on her breath made me so horny.

My wife only gives me oral after she has had a few, she says she is too shy & embarrassed to do it sober. This has led to years of frustration for me.

She gave me a look & then sank to her knees, pulled my trackies down & put me straight in her mouth.

I closed my eyes as I started to think of what Karen & I had been up to in exactly the same spot only a week ago.

I didn't last long & came in her mouth. She hates that & always asks me to let her know when I am about to cum so she can wank me to completion instead. God I hate when she does that!! Tonight I gave her no warning & just spurted a big load in her mouth.

She wasn't happy at all & quickly got up & spat it into some tissues from the bedside table, stretching away.

"Sorry love, I couldn't help myself. Being in their bedroom & you being d*unk & horny meant I couldn't control myself" I laughed. "Let me make it up to you."

I started kissing her, moving down her neck to her shoulders, I then removed her bra & started sucking on the best 34D's I've seen. Big sticky out nipples that were built for sucking on.

I then started to remove her jeans & was met with a big white pair of M&S knickers.

I fucking hate it when she wears them. My hot Wife wearing the most unsexy pants ever, but they're ever so comfy she always responds.

"Go & look in Karen's drawers to see if there is anything sexy you could borrow!!"I cheekily suggested.

"Ok" was the unexpected response I got from my Wife. Must have been the Vino!!

I watched excitedly as she looked around the room & asked me to help. Wisely, I went to a different set of drawers to where the underwear was kept & fumbled around, incorrectly opening Steve's sock drawer.

"Found them" my a Wife exclaimed.

"Find the sexiest pair ever, I doubt the stuck up bitch has anything sexy anyway" I moaned.

"Don't be rude Dave, Oh my God, I have found the perfect pair, now close your eyes.

I did as I was asked & when I got told to open them, I found my wife lying on Karen & Steve's bed wearing a pair of Karen's crotchless panties & nothing else.

I moved in for a closer look & the sheer black panties were completly crotchless exposing my Wife's pussy. Her lips were all puffy as she was so horny & you could see them glistening.

I was straight in there licking them & circling her clit with my tongue. God I was horny & so was my Wife by the sounds she was making.

I could tell she was close to cumming, so I decided to talk dirty to push her over the edge. Her moans were out of control now & she was near.

Now it was time for the first stage of my plan to be put into action.

"You are so naughty getting your pussy licked whilst wearing Karen's crotchless panties on Karen & Steve's bed, you are so bad. Imagine it was Steve's tongue doing this to you." I said.

"No, he is a geek" was her panted reply, "but keep licking"

I licked really hard & fast whilst circling her clit & reaching up & teasing her nipples.

"Imagine it was Karen licking your pussy!!" I said, as I then went into overdrive on her clit.

The reply was the noisiest orgasm I have ever heard from my Wife, as she gushed on my face.

Stage 1 of my plan complete.

Reply privately

By *eeks1Man
over a year ago

Surrey / berks

Love how you flipped the control on it's head!! I'm taking notes lol

I like where it's heading!!

Reply privately

By *he Ring WraithMan
over a year ago

Bradford

Nice story keep going !

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Very arousing posts - great story!

Keep em' cumming!

Reply privately

By *corpion_KingMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Wow, a great story, keep it coming!!

Reply privately

By *etes-dragonCouple
over a year ago

Wales and the South West

Mmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *igger9969Man
over a year ago

Aberdare

Nice want to hear part 2

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot! I can't wait to read more!

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Hot story

Reply privately

By *i_downguyMan
over a year ago

newcastle

;-)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow.... What a story, think he cud do that me 1 day. Cos my pussy lips r throbbing now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

As usual when I tried to talk to my Wife about what happened then she made it out that she was d*unker than she was. She only had a couple of glasses, just enough to loosen her inhibitions & get horny. Basically just refusing to admit that she came bucket loads getting licked out on Karen's bed imagining it was her doing it.

All was quiet again for a few days, the usual lack of sex with the Wife, plus I was busy with work.

"Tonight my love, I have invited Steve & Karen over for a catch up, a few drinks & to pick up the house keys, so don't be spending too long at the 19th Hole after your round" said my Wife just as I was heading out the door.

Well, I got my arse kicked on the golf course. Believe it or not, I was struggling to concentrate!!

I got back home in good time, had a shower etc & I pleaded with my wife to wear her nice dress with some sexy underwear. She finally relented after my nagging.

Steve & Karen turned up on time,. Karen was looking lovely, long tanned legs on show with a mid-thigh floaty dress & her big tanned cleavage proudly on display.

I shook Steve's hand whilst the girls did a cheek to cheek kiss, then as my Wife was greeting Steve, then Karen & I went for a peck on the cheek, but my mouth went to her ear & my hand slipped from her lower back to her arse.

"My Slut!"I whispered in Karen's ear, as I squeezed her arse cheek. I felt no underwear, not even a tiny thong. As we parted I caught her gaze & she nodded at me.

We all went through to the living room & sat down for a minute. After some small talk, Steve got his iPad out to show us their holiday pics. At this point I asked Karen to give me a hand with the drinks.

Once in the kitchen my hands were all over Karen.

"I've missed you, I have wanted you so bad!" whispered Karen.

I then pushed her away & started on the drinks to avoid suspicion.

As I was pouring the ice into the glasses, I picked up an ice cube & rubbed it against her clit. She nearly jumped out her skin. I then inserted it into her pussy. I leant in close & whispered to her what the next stage in the plan was. As the plan was told to Karen then my thum started circling her arsehole.

"Happy?" I asked

She nodded.

"You're happy coz you are my slut"

"Let's make this plan happen then"said Karen as we walked through to the living room.

Reply privately

over a year ago

My pants are tightening in anticipation!

Reply privately

By *unseakersCouple
over a year ago

Tropical SW & frozen North

Wow can't wait for the next part xx

Reply privately

By *cotsbikerMan
over a year ago

Perth,Perthshire,Tayside,Angus &fife

Keep it cumming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

Well the drink was flowing as tales & pictures of the holiday were recounted. I had deliberately sat opposite Karen & had a perfect upskirt view of her pussy.

Strangely, my Wife & Steve seemed to be getting more pissed than Karen & I. Very strange that. Might have had something to do with the extra measures Karen was pouring them.

After a few hours then Steve & my Wife were really the worse for wear.

"I'd bettttterrrrr gettttt hooooommmmmeeee" incoherently mumbled Steve.

My Wife & Karen decided to stay up for a girly chat.

So Steve stumbled out the door & left the three of us. After half an hour more chat then my Wife said she needed her bed.

We all said goodnight & I said I would wait with Karen till her taxi came.

There was no taxi coming, it was the plan just kicking into gear.

After 5 minutes, Karen & I crept upstairs in darkness to find my wife in bed half asleep.

I asked her if she wanted her pussy licked. & she said she did.

Karen knelt at the end of the bed & leant into the bed. My Wife's thighs were parted & Karen's tongue made contact with her pussy. My Wife was loving it.

I continued talking to my Wife asking if she was enjoying it. In her semi-sleeping/d*unken daze she then said "It felt so good"

I was really horny & hard now, I was still talking dirty to my Wife while Karen lapped at her clit, I then put two fingers in Karen's pussy. She was soaking

I asked my Wife "Are you imagining it's Karen licking your pussy?"

Silence.

I asked again.

"Yes I am!"she moaned.

I moved up the bed slowly & whispered in her ear "She is."

Reply privately

By *cotsbikerMan
over a year ago

Don't stop there !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

It took my Wife a moment to figure out how I could be licking her swollen clit & whispering in her ear at the same time.

She sat bolt upright & looked down & could just make out the back of Karen's head in between her legs.

"Lie back & relax my darling"I whispered as Karen's pace on my Wife 's clit quickened & her big pussy lips got even more puffier.

I knelt next to her & told her to open her mouth. I slid my cock in.

I was so horny. My Wife lying in bed, with my cock in her mouth & her friend's tongue on her clit & nibbling on her lips.

I can always tell when my a Wife is going to cum, so I started sliding my dick into her mouth faster.

"Fuck her mouth" shouted Karen

I started using my a Wife's mouth as a fuck-hole.

She was loving the attention.

"I fucking knew it, I fucking knew you were a slut. Lying there getting your cunt eaten by your friend while being face-fucked by your husband!! You fucking slut!! What are you? I said

At that point I took my cock out to let her speak.

"I am a slut" replied my wife

"Whose slut "I asked

"Your filthy slut" came her reply.

At that point all those years of sexual frustration came pouring out. My frigid, prude, vanilla sex wife was actually a cock hungry bisexual whore.

I shoved my cock in her mouth & pistoned it like I was properly fucking her.

She started cumming from Karen's licking & about 30 seconds later I started shooting my load.

"Swallow it this time you slut"I ordered my Wife.

She followed my instruction.

"Right girls, I want you both to lick my cock clean now together at the same time."I told them.

I looked down as my Wife licked my bell-end as Karen licked my shaft, with their tongues occasionally touching.

"Two fucking sluts & they are both mine" I chuckled to myself.

Reply privately

over a year ago

.....love reading this!!

Reply privately

By *cotsbikerMan
over a year ago

Me too keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lovin it, keep going x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Tell us more

Reply privately

By *lf and ElfetteCouple
over a year ago

Goole

Excellent don't stop there

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent post I have to say

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

As they both licked my cock clean, they started kissing more & more.

"Feel Karen'boobs" I ordered my wife.

"Mmmmmm they feel so soft & big"moaned my wife.

Now in her younger years my Wife had dabbled with her bi-curious side. When we first started dating in she was always having a d*unken snog with her pals & squeezing tits outside clothing.

In bed one night we were asking each other sexual history questions & she told me how whilst at school, she used to get friendly with a girl next door who was slightly older. What started off as a bit of snogging soon turned into touching then one day she told me her pal ordered her to remove her knickers & she received her first oral. She loved it but when my Wife returned the favour then the girl had a bit of a hygiene issue so that put her off.

I was so turned on that I fucked her so hard & fast that night I only lasted a minute or so. I loved the fact that my then girlfriend could be persuaded easily.

Unfortunately over the years the sex dried up. & became dull when it happened, until now.......

"I think Karen's pussy needs a lick"I suggested to my Wife.

Karen lay in the middle of the bed & spread her legs wide, exposing her sopping wet hole.

My wife tentatively knelt down on all fours & moved her head closer.

"Lick her pussy now you slut" I instructed

As I said this I slapped her arse, just hard enough to know that I was being serious.

Her tongue made contact with her friend's clit. They both moaned at the same time. My Wife then started going for it.

I lay beside them with the best view in the house. Karen's hand was stroking my cock & I then decided I needed sucked again.

I knelt beside Karen's mouth & slid my cock in. After a minute or so my Wife looked up to see me being sucked by Karen.

"I love your thick meaty cock in my mouth"said Karen.

My wife started to protest, but I said "shut it slut, you're licking your friend's cunt but I ain't allowed to get sucked. Maybe if you weren't such a fucking prude & sucked it properly once a while then I wouldn't have my cock in her mouth!!"

My wife said "I will suck you anytime you want if you promise to be mine."

"Oh, I'm not yours, but you are mine aren't you?" I said as I reached down & firmly slapped her arse.

"And what can I do with you darling?" I continued

"Anything you want" was her response.

I told her to lick Karen till she cums. I then knelt down behind my Wife & started tonguing her big pussy lips. They were hanging tonight as she was so horny.

I licked clit like mad, whilst she licked Karen. I was so fucking horny. I let my tongue go a bit higher than normal & got to my Wife's virgin arsehole. I gave it a big lick.

She flinched, so I smacked her arse cheek hard.

"You're my fucking slut, so behave!!" I ordered.

I then starting licking all the way round her tight arse, it was amazing. Something I had always wanted to try with her but I had always been knocked back.

Well not anymore. I have the power now!!

The little slut loved it. All these fucking years wasted of her being such a prude in bed & now this!!

Karen started to cum, so I shoved three fingers up my Wife's dripping pussy & really licked her arse.

The dirty cow was actually pushing back against me & came like a river.

At that point we all lay on the bed & relaxed for a moment.

Karen said she had better get home to Steven.

She gave my Wife a snog goodbye & I got the same.

As she left my Wife turned away from me in bed & asked me to cuddle in.

I spooned up behind her. I was rock solid & needed to cum once more.

"Night babe" she said.

"I don't think so DARLING"was my sarcastic response

I then started rubbing my cock against her virgin arse.........

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

mmmmmmmmmmm nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Luv this

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story Dave - realistic and fabulous detail too!

SO, the question is 'how many husbands are ready this with envy'!!!!!!!!!!!

Saying that, 'maybe a few wives too'!!!

Keep it flowing and keep em' cumming!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story really gets you going keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

"No" she said, as I rubbed my cock against her virgin arse.

I smacked her arse cheek hard."don't ever say that word to me in bed you fucking slut! I am just going to rub it against you, wank & shoot my load against your arsehole."

I started circling my bellend against her arse. It was already wet from me licking it early, but my pre-cum leaking out my cock also made it all lubricated up.

"Mmmmmm" my a Wife moaned

"You like that don't you my slut?"I asked

"Yes" was her response.

She pushed herself back against me.

My cock was really hard now & I was really rubbing it against her.

"Fuck me" I heard escape her mouth

"What?" I said

"I need your fat cock up me now!!" She moaned

"Up where?" I queried

"You know where!!" She replied

"Tell me you filthy slut!" I said as I rubbed it real hard.

"Fuck my slutty arse, I am yours. Use me like a cheap whore!!" She shouted

So I did......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmm loving it can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

So good more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story. Thanks for sharing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this

Reply privately

over a year ago

great story,

Reply privately

over a year ago

More amazing story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best story i have read on here ??

Reply privately

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg horny hard!!

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Talk about a turn around from the opening section

Pretty hot, but really very indulgent (but I suppose that the point). This is like a normal porn story line. LoL

Keep going, it's getting interesting

Reply privately

By *immy444Man
over a year ago

bristol

really great read ...got me horny

Reply privately

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Best story I've read in a while... Downside was I near got caught having a play while reading it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I held my cock against her arsehole, she pushed back, so I put a bit of force against it, the head plopped in.

"Ow I am so full" cried my Wife

"That's it honey, just relax now & push back when you're ready" I replied.

She didn't move for about a minute as I nuzzled her neck & groped her boobs, feeling her sensitive nipples.

I felt her push back

"Do me, do my arse like the cock loving slut I am" she hissed

I pushed inch by inch slowly inside till I was about halfway in, then I just slowly started fucking her. I didn't want to hurt her & put her off anal for life, so I went gently.

Mid fuck she stopped kissing me over her shoulder & whispered in my ear

"I am so sorry for being a frigid cow all these years, I am sorry. I promise I will be your slut. Please stay with me. & be mine "

I didn't reply, I just started going faster & told her that I was going to cum.

I came really deeply in her arse.

I then held her close, "I love you baby, I love that your mine. "

She was already half asleep as my softening cock slipped out her arse, followed by a dribble of my cum.

I woke in the morning to my Wife being shy again & didn't want to talk about what we did.

For Fuck Sake!

I stormed out the house & spent the day on the golf course then getting d*unk with my pals.

The next morning I was hungover like fuck. My Wife had left for work by the time I got up.

I made it to work but spent the day hiding in my office snoozing off my hangover.

6pm came round & I left the office. I took the long way home, wondering how the conversation would go seeing as I had barely spoke to the wife for 48hrs.

As I pulled up at the traffic lights, I was aware of Karen's car pulling up next to mine....

Reply privately

By *unseakersCouple
over a year ago

Fucking hell don't stop

Reply privately

By *corpion_KingMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

Don't stop, this story just gets better!!

Reply privately

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Great story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This story is so hot it's unreal

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Great and sexy

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep going

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Oh this has given me some ideas

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I looked over & she waved. I winked at her & signalled for her to follow me.

The lights changed to green & I sped off along the road with Karen following me.

I drove about a mile before turning off into the local country park & found the quietest car park I knew.

There were a couple of cars parked up so we made our way to the far end.

I parked up, Karen reversed in next to me.

She got out the car. Damn she looked hot. She was wearing one of those Women's business suit things but with a knee length skirt with a split up the front, showing off her sexy pins. I signalled for her to get in.

"How you doing slut?" I said, instantly getting the upper hand & leaving her in no doubt about where she stood.

We chatted about how the weekend had gone & how my plan had worked perfectly. We chatted about my Wife's so called amnesia about the naughty things we all did. She told me that Steve didn't suspect a thing & had thought Karen had gone home when he did.

I explained to her my day from hangover hell and told her to suck my cock to make me feel better.

"I can't do it here" exclaimed Karen

"Oh yes you fucking can" I replied "you are my slut & I need my cock sucked before I go home, so I will tell you again. Suck my cock!"

Karen leant across, unzipped my suit trousers & pulled my cock out through my fly.

She was straight onto it, sucking it from a soft-ish state into a full hard-on. I love when a girl does that.

She was loving it. As she sucked then I talked dirty to her.

I asked her to kneel while she leant across so I could get access to feel her sexy arse.

I hitched her skirt up exposing her sexy white ass & the tiny g-string that was struggling to cover her modesty.

"Pull it down incase someone sees!"she said

SMACK, my hand came down on her arse hard.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do. You are my slut. You were a slut before you went on holiday, you were a slut at the weekend, so don't even fucking pretend that you aren't getting off on this right now, I bet those panties are soaking you fucking whore."

That pushed her buttons & she really went to town on my cock.

I reached round & felt the tiny piece of material covering her holes & it was dripping.

At that point I saw that an old guy who had been walking his dog when we arrived was edging closer to the car.......

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Just getting hornier please continue

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have got to keep this going.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is Fucking awesome!

Reply privately

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Reply privately

By *prilia boyMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Great story can't wait for more so horny now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

awesome, now THIS is what erotic fiction is about

Reply privately

over a year ago

"awesome, now THIS is what erotic fiction is about"

best read ive had in a,while. look forward to next part

Reply privately

By *icboobs26Woman
over a year ago

Bristol

Love this story!! Am constantly checking for more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

The best story I have seen here in a long time!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

Karen was oblivious to the old guy edging closer.

Was difficult to see him as the dusk was getting darker by the moment.

Once he was within a few feet of the cari saw he was about 50-60 years old, scruffy looking & just a dirty old man.

Karen was knelt on the passenger seat leant over sucking my cock, so was totally unaware we had a watcher.

He was rubbing himself through his trousers & I gave him a nod of approval.

I moved Karen's thong to the side giving him a great view of her pussy & arse.

At that point he looked around, unzipped himself & pulled out a monster cock.

I know from watching porn & the changing rooms of the gym, what the average cock looks like.

This thing was a beast. Really long, really thick & put my 7-8 inches to shame.

I told Karen "continue what you're doing to me but just to let you know there is a dirty old man watching us. He is looking at your gaping pussy & amazing arse right now whilst wanking. Do not turn round otherwise I will tell Steve what a slut he has for a wife & your fancy lifestyle will disappear!"

I smacked her arse just to make sure she knew I meant it.

"You are such a slut, sucking your friend's husband's cock while the local dirty old man is wanking whilst looking at your cunt!! You fucking love it you whore!! Don't you? Remember you are mine!!"

She continued sucking me as I reached with my left hand to open up her lips for the man.

With my right hand I buzzed down the passenger window.

"What the fu..?"

SMACK

My hand came down so hard on her arse.

"Keep sucking my cock you fucking slag!" I shouted.

The man moved closer to the open window.

He made to reach out, so I nodded approval.

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lush

Reply privately

over a year ago

Next..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Amazing love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm loving this,its so horny x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

oh such hot reading,keep it cumming!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

He reached out & cupped her mound then slid two fingers in.

Karen loved it, pushing herself backwards onto his fingers.

"God she is a horny bitch this one ain't she?" Said the dirty old man.

"Yeh she is a fucking slut, she is all mine but I want to share her with you, feel her arse"I replied

He then adjusted his arm & slid his thumb Karen's arsehole while keeping two fingers in her pussy.

I was so turned on. Karen was sucking me like mad as I leaned to the side to see this stranger finger fucking her arse & pussy through the car window.

"Fuck my slutty holes hard with your fingers"moaned Karen letting my cock slip from her mouth.

I grabbed her head & slid my cock back in & face fucked her & spunked right in her mouth with no warning. She swallowed every single drop.

I looked over & the old man's cock looked even more erect.

"I will give you £50 if you let me fuck her!" Offered the man.

I laughed out loud, at the thought of me being a pimp!!!

I held out my hand & took a few notes from the man & pressed the button to unlock the doors so he could fuck her.

Karen gave me a look to say no way, I gave her a look back that said yes fucking way!!

The old boy leant in the passenger door & Karen looked round & saw the size of the dirty old man's cock.

"Holy fuck!" She exclaimed.

He started to slide into her. Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. Soon he was inside & started gently & slowly rocking in & out of her.

I leant in & kissed her. I don't know why but I just did. I could taste the cum off her mouth but I didn't care. I was just so damn horny watching her being fucked by dirty old man's monster cock!!

We stopped kissing but kept our heads close by as the pace quickened.

"So good" Karen moaned

"You loving being fucked outside?" Said I

"Yeah" she replied

"What kind of girl sucks her friend's husband's cock & then gets fucked by a stranger all in a car park? I asked

"A complete slutty girl"was her response

Old man started to moan & nearly had a heart attack as he came!!

He then shuffled back off into the woods.

"And whose slut are you & what am I going to do with you? I asked

"I am yours & anything you want "said Karen.

Reply privately

By *ongo boyMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

Love to hear more

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Community Care - great story!

Keep em' cumming!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

fucking amazing xx

Reply privately

By *naketongue1980Man
over a year ago

brecon

Holly crap my cock is rock hard wanking with one hand and phone in the other

Reply privately

over a year ago

That's so great want more plz x

Reply privately

By *ark CharmerMan
over a year ago

Horsham

OMG !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent story best in a long time really got me going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best story I have read on here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

OMG brilliant I even had the wand out reading this

Reply privately

By *cotsbikerMan
over a year ago

Fantastic keep it cumming

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wowzer in my trouser

Reply privately

By *orks Randy MANMan
over a year ago

doncaster

Rock hard in my office as I read this ??????

Reply privately

By *i_sm234Man
over a year ago

Bargoed

Fab story so far

Reply privately

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just gets better

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fantastic stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great writing

Reply privately

over a year ago

brilliant nearly cum just reading it

Reply privately

By *corpion_KingMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

I love this story, I'm rock hard sat with my sister in law all on our own!!!

Keep it coming, want more!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a great thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I slipped a PAYG mobile into Karen's pocket & told her to always have the phone near her for when I need her.

I returned home, balls empty & wallet full with the £50 the tramp gave me. Not a bad end to the hangover day from hell.

I was anxious about returning home and wondering what grief I would receive.

I walked up to the front door & as I put my key in the door it opened. I was expecting a frying pan or a baseball across the head, but my Wife was stood there, smiling, and leant forward to give me a kiss. She smelt great & looked even better. She had on a nice top with a knee length skirt.

"I've made you your favourite tea honey, Steak & Chips" said my Wife.

"Thanks babe, I am starving, busy day at work" I said.

I sat down & she served up. It was just a nice normal meal, discussing work, the weather, her family, was I golfing at the weekend etc.

it was nice to be normal with her.

"That was lovely dear, anything for pudding?" I asked

"Strawberries & cream"she replied.

She disappeared to the kitchen for a bit then appeared at the table with two bowls of strawberries & a can of the Skooshy cream.

She put the bowls down & skooshed the cream onto each bowl, put the lid back on the cap.

She looked at me, bent over the dining table beside me, hitched her skirt up to reveal that she was naked underneath.

"You can either eat the pudding, or you can eat me" she coyly said.

She then reached across to my bowl, scooped some of the cream in her hand & then reached round & spread it over her pussy lips.

"Well, me or the pudding?" She asked.

I didn't need to answer, I knelt down behind her & started licking her pussy lips, it wasn't long till she was moaning loud which made me concentrate on her clit & then sliding my tongue as deep as it would go into her pussy.

"Is this the sort of thing a slut would do?" She asked

"It's naughty babe, but not slutty" I replied before getting back into licking her big lips.

"What about now? Would a slut do this?" She asked, as she reached across to the other bowl & scooped up the cream & smeared it over her tight arsehole.

"I believe this is me now being a slut, lick my slutty arse, lick that cream out of my arse you dirty bastard!!" She ordered me

SMACK

I smacked her arse cheek real hard.

"I will decide whether I lick your arse, not you. You will call me Master, not dirty bastard! Remember you are mine, got it?" I shouted.

"Yes Master, I am sorry. Please lick my slutty cream filled arse, I love when you do it, makes me feel so naughty!" She said.

I started to lick her arse, licking all the cream, I licked round the outside, then slid the end of my tongue in a bit.

She quickly cam & I licked her clean.

"Fuck me, use me, choose any hole you want!!" She ordered me.

SMACK

"You're not learning, I decide what happens, you don't fucking order me. You can ask, but remember you are my slut and I am in charge" I said.

"Please Master, sorry Master, please fuck me, use my slutty cunt & slutty arse for your pleasure." She begged.

As tempting as it was, I was worried I would struggle to get properly hard after shooting my load down Karen's throat not that long ago.

"No, you can wait!" I said as I got up, walked upstairs for a shower. Mainly to clean my cock & wash the smell of Karen's perfume away.

Relaxing as the water cascaded down my body, I started to think about what to do next.

2 sluts & 1 filthy mind = a lot of fun.

Reply privately

By *randMrsHorny24Couple
over a year ago

South wales

I'm dripping just from reading that u can't leave it there by far the best story on fab

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

It's a dilemma - a nice one!!

Keep it flowing!!

Reply privately

By *icple123Couple
over a year ago

st albans

Wow!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

great story! xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Best story I have read on here by far. More please!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do give us more please

Reply privately

By *andykissesWoman
over a year ago

laugharne

omg that's so horny. just cum so hard reading that mmm

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great read had me following the story to the end

Reply privately

over a year ago

great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story very horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I felt a prescience in the bathroom & through the steamy glass I could make out my naked wife walking towards the shower.

She opened the door & got in with me.

"Let me scrub your back darling. " she said.

She got a huge amount of shower gel & started soaping up my back, after a few minutes I turned round and she started soaping up my chest.

My cock was at half mast & she started to massage it with her left hand while her soapy right hand started on my balls.. I was getting really turned on by this soapy wank she was giving me.

The fingers on her right hand reached further back &'she touched my arse.

"Kinky bitch" I said

"No, kinky slut" she replied, "your kinky slut!"

She then dropped to her knees & took me in her mouth whilst still touching my arse.

What a sight & what a feeling. Less than 2 weeks to go from a frigid vanilla once a month sex, to this cock loving personal slut of mine.

I nearly blew my load thinking about it but I wanted to fuck her.

"Get up darling & turn round"I told her.

I started soaping up her back, she could feel my now full erection against her back.

She reached round & repositioned it against her pussy lips & said "fuck me!"

SMACK

"Sorry Master, please fuck me."she corrected herself.

I slid my cock in so easily due to the soap & the water & the fact we were now both horny as hell.

She leant against the shower wall while I slowly slid in & out. I am sure she was getting a thrill of the cold tiled wall against her nipples.

I reached down with my hands & cupped her arse, then I managed, with some repositioning, to slide my thumb into her arse.

She started to push back against them both.

Both of her holes were filled.

I fucked her fast, well as fast as I could without slipping.

"What kind of girl likes both holes filled? I asked.

"Ughhh, ahhhh, a fucking ughhhh slut, your slut ughhhh" she managed to reply.

We both came, then I left her to clean herself up.

We cuddled up in bed. The thing is I love my Wife, she is an amazing woman, and even more so now that she is so adventurous in bed.

She drifted off to sleep whereas I lay there thinking of what to do next.

"Hmmm, so she likes both holes filled does she" I pondered as I slowly drifted off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmm keep going

Really loving this

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

Horny story

Reply privately

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

Best iv read

Reply privately

By *ubyExpreeWoman
over a year ago

BBBW Heaven

Just going to say

Reply privately

over a year ago

Got to love DP

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love the SMACK!! Bit haha

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

got to be worth more than £50 for the old fella to stretch your wife --hot story keep us all coming;)

Reply privately

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

got to be worth more than £50 for the old fella to stretch your wife --hot story keep us all coming;)

Reply privately

By *unseakersCouple
over a year ago

Was awesome up to the old man bit... A young lad fine but old men that cruise car parks are a turn off and norm riddled!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

I had an early start so was up at the crack of dawn leaving my Wife sleeping peacefully.

A busy day at work ensued, I went the long way home & waited near the traffic lights where I had seen Karen.

No luck.

I txt her asking where she was & also when we could have some fun.

I got a reply saying that she had finished early as she had to drop Steve at the airport to go away on business and that she would be free at the end of the week.

"No slut, you will be free when I want you to be free, you will be free when I need you to be free. You will be free tomorrow night, 7pm my house, dress your best!!" I replied to Karen.

I then went into the country park car park where we had had fun with the stranger the night before.

I saw him hanging around the edge of the car park near the trees.

He must have been hoping for a repeat performance.

I drove up to talk to him, he seemed disappointed that I was alone.

"Did you enjoy last night?" I asked.

"Loved it, nice little slut you have there" he replied.

"Fancy a repeat performance tomorrow night at my place?" I enquired.

"Sure do" he replied.

"Pay double what you did last night & you can do anything you want to her, bring a mate too" I said.

"Ha, now you're talking, I know just the very man!" He chuckled.

He then described his mate who would be joining us tomorrow night.

I gave him the address & told him to smarten himself up as though he was a business colleague of mine.

I drove home, had an uneventful dinner compared to the night before, watched a movie whilst cuddled up with the wife.

As we were getting ready for bed, my wife was down to her newly bought sexy thong.

I called her over to me.

"I love the thong, by the way!" I said

"It's been soaking all day thinking about how horny you make me" she replied

"let me see" I told her.

She peeled it off. I felt the soft wet material. I then brought it to my nose. It smelt divine. She dropped to her knees & started sucking my cock while I sniffed her worn wet thong.

"What's my slut been thinking about to get so horny?" I asked

"Thinking about when you had both my holes filled in the shower last night" she said before returning to sucking my cock.

I ordered her to get on the bed, I went to the bedside drawer, got out some lube & her small vibrator.

I lubed up her ass, slid my cock into her pussy, then slid the vibrator into her arsehole.

She nearly came on the spot.

I turned it on, then started fucking her. My stomach was able to keep the vibrator in place whilst also pushing it in with my thrusts.

My wife came several times before I shot a huge load up her pussy.

We collapsed on the bed, cuddled up.

"So how does my slut like having both holes fucked at the same time?" I asked.

"Mmmm" was all I got as a response.

"Night babe, I better get to sleep as got a busy day tomorrow at the office then I have a couple of clients coming round after dinner tomorrow night to sign a contract & have a drink. Be sure to look good for them." I said.

"Ok hun, night. I love you" she said.

"Love you too" was my response before we both drifted off.

Reply privately

By *ohnjo24Man
over a year ago

swansea

This just keeps getting better.

Reply privately

By *lutaxiMan
over a year ago

Dundalk

What more surprises are coming

Reply privately

By *corpion_KingMan
over a year ago

Lancashire

This just keeps getting better and better, rock hard cock on every read, so wish I had my own 'sluts' after reading this!!

Reply privately

By *ench88Woman
over a year ago

lymington

I would love to be his slut

Reply privately

over a year ago

"got to be worth more than £50 for the old fella to stretch your wife --hot story keep us all coming;)"

it wasnt his wife...it was her freind. his wife was at home with tea on the table

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow!!! In a similar situation here with Bella... She can be a slut but only rarely... Might have to try tipping her over the edge like that...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow!!! In a similar situation here with Bella... She can be a slut but only rarely... Might have to try tipping her over the edge like that... "

Would love to help you with that!!

Reply privately

By *i015Man
over a year ago

Millbrook, Southampton

Can't wait to read more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow! You should get this in print!

Totally just fingered my pussy to flood my knickers...

What a slut, my fingers taste great...

X

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Bloody good read, I want more.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving it hun xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wow! You should get this in print!

X "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bloody excellent really enjoying the story!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this my pussy is dripping mmmm i want more love the stranger fucking

Reply privately

By *ocksoff3Couple
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Wow! You should get this in print!

X "

Pity you can't pass them around xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

"Why not text Karen to see if she wants to come round tonight? I asked my Wife. "I saw her the other day at the shop the other day & she was saying that Steve was away."

I also txt Karen telling her to be here & look good too.

My day at the office dragged, knowing what was in store....

The doorbell rang & it was the dirty old man & his pal. I spoke to them quickly in the porch. I established their names were Bill & Malcolm, I said that we were in the business of buying up struggling companies, sorting them out, asset stripping then selling for a huge profit.

Bill was scrubbed up well & looked like a business man. Malcolm was similar height & build to myself but about 55 years old.

I introduced my Wife to them both before ushering her away so that we could get the deal signed. We went into my study & both "signed" the fake paperwork of our contract.

The doorbell rang again. I knew that would be Karen. I took a moment to explain to the guys what I wanted to happen.

I also took my £100 & hid it in my briefcase.

Walking out the study I shouted to my Wife "hey baby, get the champagne cracked open. We have just agreed a massive deal."

The ladies joined us in the living room. My Wife & I shared a sofa and Karen sat between Bill & Malcolm on the other one.

The Champagne started flowing big time & before we knew it the girls were half pissed.......

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't stop now

Reply privately

By *unseakersCouple
over a year ago

Lol winter what's next

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this , edge of the seat stuff x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Come on can't stop there really good story xx

Reply privately

By *hore1Man
over a year ago

boston

God so good dont stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

Had a meet tonight and read last chapter before they arrived.

Were we hot or what. Keep going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck me I'm dripping wet reading this., I wanna be someone's slut to use like this.. Mmmmmm so fucking horny right now..

P.s nowt wrong with m&s big white knickers

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please keep it up Sir

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story,best I've read here,please keep posting more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ayr

" I will get us some more drinks, Karen come & give me a hand!" I said

Once in the kitchen, I grabbed her & gave her a big passionate kiss.

Her hand snaked down to feel my growing cock.

"Will this do for giving you a hand?" She giggled.

I quickly told Karen how the evening was going to plan out and came back with two new bottles of champagne & a bottle of Jäger.

"All the youngsters seem to be doing shots of it on nights out to celebrate so I thought we would do the same" I Sid as I entered the room.

Several drinks later we were really on the way now.

Bill & Malcolm had turned in towards Karen now & each had a hand on her knee.

I cuddled into my Wife & said "I am going to make us rich, so I can give you everything I can in life, so you can try & compete with old fucking snobby pants over there!"

"Leave her alone, she is just normal like me" my Wife slurred. "Anyway she licks good pussy!!"

I knew my Wife was now pissed & horny.

Time to put the plan into action.

I turned to my Wife & started kissing her.. That was the cue for the others to start the action.

My Wife started to pull away after a wee snog, but I held her & kissed her so passionately as that always gets her going, my hand reached down & felt her amazing boobs & I could feel her hard nipples.

I kissed her neck & managed to look across to the other sofa.

Bill & Malcolm had released their cocks. Bloody hell, Malcolm was even bigger than Bill's. Karen's dress was hitched above her waist & her pussy was being felt through her thong.

My Wife tried to bat my hand away, but as I was nuzzling her neck I told her how horny I was.

"Behave, we have guests" she said as she looked up.

Karen was leant over sucking on Malcolm's huge black cock while she wanked Bill & he had a thumb up her ass & God knows how many fingers up Karen's pussy.

"Oh my" my wife exclaimed.

I reached down & cupped her mound, it was soaking..

"I love your tiny wet panties babe" I whispered.

"Take them off" moaned my wife.

I took them off & hitched my Wife's skirt up exposing her sopping wet pussy & big lips to everyone. She fished my hard cock out of my suit trousers.

My wife couldn't take her eyes off the other sofa. Bill had now positioned his cock against Karen's pussy & the slut pushed herself back on to it.

"Oh my, she is being spit-roasted" moaned my Wife "what a slut!!"

"I thought you were a slut too?"I asked my wife.

She got up, stripped herself completly naked, I followed her lead & did the same. She then sat on my cock in the reverse cowgirl position so she could watch.

"Spread your legs so they can watch you" I instructed my Wife

She was slowly sliding up & down on my cock now with one hand tweaking her left nipple & the other rubbing her clit, refusing to take her eyes off the action.

The others were repositioned now & Karen was now sucking on Bill's cock while Malcolm inched himself into Karen's pussy.

My Wife came, a combination of me fucking her, her touching herself & watching the live threesome in our living room.

"She is such a slut" my Wife kept repeating. "I want to be a slut too."

As she said this, she got up off my cock & repositioned it against her arse, no lube required as all her pussy juices had lubed everything up.

She sank sown & my cock slipped up her arse so easily.

We slowly fucked for a bit, barely moving.

"I want both my holes filled" my Wife said.

Now I knew I had managed to reignite my Wife's interest in sex but this was unreal.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes, Bill, I need your cock." She moaned.

Bill moved across, put on a condom & rubbed I his cock against my Wife's clit. Then slowly slid it into her pussy.

I had never experienced this before, never mind my Wife.

Was a bit awkward at first, but soon we got a rhythm going. I have never heard my Wife cum so loud in my life.

"Thanks baby" my Wife moaned to me "I love you so much, but I need my last hole filled."

What the fuck??? Old Mrs Vanilla Sex prude was sat with her husband up her arse, a stranger up her pussy & was now wanting a stranger's black cock in her mouth

"Malcolm get over here & stick your cock in my slut's mouth!!" I shouted.

Both Karen & Malcolm came across & before he knew it his cock was in my Wife's mouth.

Karen managed to squeeze in between us to play with my wife's boobs, sucking & tweaking them.

After a few minutes of this we were all getting close to cumming & it was decided that we would all cum on these slut's faces.

Karen & my Wife knelt down & the three of us leaned in whilst wanking, Bill came first & shot his load on my Wife's face, she kept her mouth closed though.

Karen was more of a complete slut though. Her mouth was wide open & I dipped my cock into it as my Wife couldn't see as she was covered in cum.

I came next & shot it right down Karen's throat.

Malcolm then shot a huge load over both the girl's faces.

The Girl's disappeared to the bathroom to clean themselves up. As soon as they had left the room the Guy's decided to make a move. Probably had Wives or girlfriends of their own to get back to.

We swapped numbers & said goodbye.

I sat down on the sofa to contemplate that a fucking orgy had just taken place in my living room.

The girls were taking forever so I went upstairs to check everything ok.

Karen was lying on our bed, nearly passed out, my Wife was between her legs licking Karen's pussy.

Wow what a sight.

"Lick my cunt you lesbo slut" mumbled Karen.

My wife was really going for it. Karen came and then drifted off to sleep.

We moved her to the side of our super king size bed & we climbed in beside her, me in the middle.

"Fuck me again" my wife said as she climbed on top of me.

SMACK

"Please fuck me again!" she corrected herself.

I slid into her & started fucking real hard & fast. She was looking at Karen lying naked next to us, watching her boobs moving along with the bed.

"You are my slut, you do as I tell you & never do anything without my permission, you hear me?!"

"Yes"

SMACK

"Yes master"

I needed to keep her under control as MY slut otherwise who knows where it would end up.

I shot a small load inside her then we both passed out through a combination of exhaustion. & alcohol.

I don't remember falling asleep but I knew that I would probably have some fun in the morning when I wake up sandwiched between my two sluts.

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Oh my.....

Clean up in aisle 12 please....

Reply privately

By *AS69Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire