Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

That night...

Jump to newest

By *-aint-a-crowd OP   Couple
over a year ago

lingerie n heels

It was 7pm and I was in the midst of getting ready for our date night, trying in to decide what to wear. I always dressed provocatively for date night as we loved to tease one another, and tonight I wanted to have you drooling. I picked out my black latex skirt, it was short and very tight and when shined up it looked absolutely gorgeous. I teamed it with a cream corset top which showed off a lot of cleavage and finished with a very sexy, very high pair of strappy heels.

I finished my hair and makeup, done just the way he liked it and proceeded to shine the skirt with latex spray, getting it as shiny as possible. I slipped the skirt on slowly over my naked body, pulling it gently as it scretched over my curves, tightly hugging my hips, bum and thighs. It always felt so sexy on, the smooth tight material against my skin, knowing how horny it made him, especially with no underwear on. I added more shine to cover the marks I'd left whilst pulling it on and gently smoothed the shiner over the material with a soft cloth, watching in the mirror as I traced the curve of my bum slowly, watching how the light reflected on the now gloss finish material. I smiled to myself knowing that this skirt was going to make me the centre of attention.

I pulled on the corset over my bear chest and tied it at the back, pulling it tighter and tighter to achieve maximum cleavage. Finally I slipped my heels on, wrapping the straps round my ankles a few times, getting a little higher with each wrap, before tying them a few inches above the ankles with a small bow.

I looked in the mirror and knew I had achieved what I wanted to do. My legs looked very long, my boobs very big and very exposed, my bum very curvy. I fixed my jet black hair a little and waited for the taxi, daring not sit down until the latex spray was completely dry.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

The taxi arrived 5 minutes later, as I locked the front door I looked over and noticed the drivers eyes were fixed on my bum, so I gave it a little wiggle before turning and walkin towards the car, my hips swaying as the heels clipped along on the paved path. I opened the front and slipped slowly on to the seat, holding my skirt in place to stop the latex rolling up and exposing my completely bare pussy. I could feel the taxi drivers eyes literally burning holes in my skirt. I looked over at him and after what seemed like minutes his eyes came up to meet mine. "Erm... Sorry... Erm... Where too?" He stumbled his words out. I told him the name of the bar we agreed to meet at and off we went. As he started to drive I looked over and noticed the bulge of his erect cock in his jogging pants, feeling very please with myself.

After 10 minutes we arrived at the bar, I paid the driver and slid out of the car as gracefully as I could, knowing the drivers eye were transfixed waiting for a glimpse up my skirt. I closed the door and walked towards the entrance of the bar, swaying my hips again knowing the drivers eye were still following every move my arse made. As I entered the bar it was quite busy, but I picked you out immediately, stood at a high table near the window with a drink waiting for me. I watched for you to notice me as I made my way to the table, I got with 15 feet as you turned to me, your eyes started at my heels and worked all the way up, taking in every inch of my body, scanning up my thighs to the hem of the skirt, slowly eyeing over the tight shiny latex, up my corset to the eyeful of cleavage. I watched as your mouth opened more and more. Eventually our eyes met and I gave you a very cheeky smile as your lips worded wow at me silently.

I reached the table and wrapped my arms round you, pushed my lips against yours and kissed you hard as my tongue slid over yours. I pulled away and looked round the bar, there seemed to be a lot of eyes on us, particularly a group of young lads stood at the bar, all 6 of them were staring and eyeing up my body.

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I gave them a cheeky smile and turned my attention back to you. You were still admiring, so I asked you if you liked. A few seconds passed as your eyes continued to scan, you looked up and said "incredible, you look incredible". I gave you another kiss as your hand dropped to the curve of my arse and explored over it. I was starting to feel so horny and I knew you felt the same, it was going to be a fun night, I was determined to do everything in my power to tease you!

We started to chat about what the night entailed, our day, plans for the weekend, basically anything and everything, but the whole time our hands explored one another, the talking only stopped for drinks and kisses. We carried on to tease one another, telling each other in detail what we were going to do once home, it was so sexy, I wanted you there and then. We finished our drinks, and I said I would go to the bar as you headed to the toilet. I looked toward the bar, it was really busy now and the only slight space was between the 6 lads who were eyeing me up earlier, so I headed towards them and squeezed in to the gap, brushing my bum against one of them as I pushed in to the bar. I stood there for a few seconds waiting to be served when one of the guys behind me asked if he could buy me a drink, I turned to look at him, he was gorgeous, 6'4", tanned, big build, dark hair with designer stubble. I smiled and said thank you but I'm buying my boyfriend one, he smiled back and said I'll get his too. I said thank you but no, but so not to appear rude I continued to chat, asking them where they were from, where they were heading... All the usual small talk. He said they were heading in to the city and we should go with them. He had a cheeky grin on his face, and in response I said we might just do that, giving him a wink. I had no intention of doing anything with any of them, but I knew Steve loved to watch me tease guys as they tried to chat me up. We chatted for a few more minutes as my drinks were being poured, and it wasn't long before the talk turned to how I was dressed. The young guy looked me up and down and commented on how sexy I looked, he said he loved my skirt and had a real thing for latex, saying my arse looked incredible. I turned and wiggled it at him, looking over to make sure Steve was back at the table and watching, which he was. The guys hand dropped and gave my bum a squeeze, I liked it but batted it away, giving him a smile and calling him cheeky. He laughed and said he couldn't help it. I picked my drinks up and he asked if they'd see me later, I said maybe, winked, turned to slide back between them, brushing my arse against the guy I had been talking too. I felt his erection brush against me as I squeezed through and walked back to the table. You were smiling, you knew I was in a naughty mood.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going my balls are aching

over a year ago

Love this more please

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Brilliant story. I can just picture you nowand how stunning you look. Even how the bf feels too. Lucky lucky boy

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I walk straight to Steve, plant the drinks on the table and kiss him passionately as my hand drops to his crotch. His cock is rock hard and I want it, if it wasn't for the other 200 or so people at the bar I'd of dropped to my knees and taken the full length in my mouth there and then. His hands dropped to my arse as he squeezed it tightly through the latex, the thin material moving like it was my own skin as he did so. "I want you right now" he whispered in my ear. I had every intention of letting him have me whilst we were out, but not yet...

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I stepped back, my hand moving away from his hard buldge. I tell him to drink up so we can head to another bar.

We finish our drinks and head outside, the cold air hits me instantly on my exposed cleavage and freshly shaven exposed pussy. We'd only had a few drinks, but my head felt tingly and light, and my heels made contact with the pavement.

My hand dropped to the back of skirt to check it hadn't ridden up to expose my arse cheeks, as it didn't need to move very far to do so. "Fuck you look sexy" I heard Steve say behind me, I turned smiled and replied it's all for you. With that he took me by the hand and led me across the road. We weren't heading to the next bar, but I didn't say anything, I just obediently followed. We walked about 100 yards when he led me in to a small walled garden with a long winding path which led to a day nursery, the gate was open but it was pitch black, he led me inside and pulled me behind the wall. With seconds are tongues were wrapped round one another and our hands were exploring. My breasts were pushed firm against him, my hand had wandered to his hard buldge and I'd started to wank it through his jeans. His hands were on my arse and I felt the material start to roll up as he desperately tried to get underneath it. We were both heavily breathing, not stopping for a second though, the kiss becoming more and more passionate as he felt his cold hands on my now completely exposed bum.

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Very well written and extremely horny. Please carry on soon x

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

He grabbed both arse cheeks tightly and pulled me in closer as the kiss became more and more passionate. I was so horny, I wanted to tease him till he felt like he was going to burst.

I pulled away from him and pushed him back towards a large ornate rock which sat in the middle of the grass. As he reached the rock I sat him down and stepped a few paces back to the fence. My hands started to wander over my body, cupping my cleavage before sliding down my torso, over the now fully rolled up latex skirt before reaching my perfectly smooth, completely exposed pussy. One hand slid between my thighs as I started to play with myself, my long painted black nails tracing the contour of my lips before I started to circle my clit. Steve was now rubbing himself through his jeans, clearly enjoying the show as I explored, teased and slowly brought myself off. I knew he loved watching me play with myself, and I was determined to give him one hell of a show, practically forgetting that we were in the front garden off a small business, just yards from a busy main rd, separated only by a tall wall and metal ornate gate.

I turned and pointed my exposed arse at him, bending slowly, putting one hand on the wall to steady myself as my 6inch killer heels sunk in to the damp grass. My other hand continued to circle my clit as my pussy became more and more moist and fully visible to Steve, inviting me to slide my fingers inside. As my hand moved I heard Steve moan in pleasure as I slid my middle finger deep in my own warm pussy, as my in other finger slid over my tight bum hole.

over a year ago

Please tell me this happened

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

It's a real story, happened earlier this year.

Will try and tell the rest today, just had my nephew dropped off to babysit x

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I was now in full flow, my fingers sliding in and out as I massaged my gspot, knowing an orgasm was close after a build of tension. The fading light had been replaced by a streetlight right above me which sat on the other side of the wall, but right then it felt like we were miles away from anyone. I looked back to see Steve was now masterbating as he watched me, his cock was rock hard and looked delicious. As I watched him something caught my eye, I looked up further to notice a figure near the gate, at first I was shocked and scared, but I soon realised it was the guy from the bar. I stood up and turned to them both, walking towards Steve I pulled my corset down to reveal my breasts, pushing them in to Steve's face I looked up at the handsome young stud from the bar and gave him to hush signal.

I was now entertaining two people and a sensation of excitement ran through my body that suggested I loved it.

I pulled my breasts away from Steve and stood up straight, leaving my Pussy at his face height, which he made an instant move for. I spread my legs further and arched my back as his tongue sank between my lips. I let out a moan as his tongue flicked over my clit, all the time keeping eye contact with the young hot stud who was watching me. I started to play with my boobs, teasing my nipples and cupping my cleavage, which he seemed to love. His hands seemed to be fighting with the buttons on his jeans as he desperately tried to free his straining erection.

Steve was masterful with his tongue and my body had started to quiver, my hands still working over my breasts, my eyes transfixed on the young crotch that was merely yards from me. Eventually his jeans were loose and a huge hard cock fired free. It was gorgeous, long and so hard it looked like it was going to burst. He expertly massaged it as he watched my every move, and I knew this show was about to get a lot hotter.

over a year ago

Keep going please. Am rock hard reading this

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I moved Steve's head away from my pussy and told him to fuck me. His hands grabbed my hips and pulled my soaking pussy down on to his rock hard cock. My long heels sank in to the damp grass as I sunk further on his length, feeling him slide deeper and deeper as I maintained eye contact with the hot young stud who was now wankig himself hard and fast.

I was so horny I wanted Steve's load inside me and I wanted it now. I started to ride him, feeling the full length of his gorgeous cock sliding against my gspot. His hands grabbed my arse as the momentum built, his tongue working circles around my nipples and his moaning growing louder and louder. One of his hands started to move across my bum until he found my tight little hole, and he lubed his finger and my arse with my pussy juice. He started to rub my hole waiting for me to let him in. I pushed my bum back against his finger and he knew that was his time as he gently and expertly slide his middle finger in to my tight little arse. My moans became louder, I loved the sensation and he knew it would make me cum. I started to ride him faster as I felt an orgasm growing inside me, all the time teasing the gorgeous young stud who was clearly enjoying the show, as I was now sucking on my own fingers in the motion of a blowjob as I moaned louder and louder.

I wanted him to cum, I wanted to watch him lose control over me, having these two guys so horny over me was such a sexy experience. Suddenly I felt my body start to quiver as the most intense orgasm built. I tried to hold back the screams but I couldn't, it felt too good. I let out a scream and told then both I was about to cum as I screamed louder and louder, the orgasm taking over my body as I pushed Steve's head between my breasts and lost complete control.

As I came I kept watching the young stud, moaning and staring right at him, which clearly sent him over the edge as he shot a huge load all over the grass in front of him and gave out a slight moan trying not to let Steve hear. At the same time I felt Steve start to shudder as he moaned and shot his load inside me. It felt incredible and I knew it was a lege load. I sank down on to Steve for a minute as we caught out breath and as the young stud put his lovely cock back in his jeans. He fixed himself, gave me a wink and with that headed for the gate. I felt very satisfied but knew it wouldn't be the last time I saw him tonight, and I couldn't wait to tell Steve what happened, I knew it would have him wound up all over again.

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Pleeeeease Nat. Finish the story. I'm dying to know what happened to the rest of the night you naughty girl

By *lf and ElfetteCouple
over a year ago

Goole

Yes please continue this brilliant story

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I stood up to fix myself, Steve's cum dripping out of my filled pussy as I rolled my latex skirt back down. I reached for my handbag and took out the latex shiner to polish my skirt and hide the marks from where it had rolled up. Steve admired as the latex took on a glossy finish again.

I fixed my corset, pulling it back over my boobs, making sure my cleavage was sat perfectly again as Steve continued to admire. He stood up in front of me and kissed me passionately, telling me again how sexy I looked. I told him that what just happened was just a taster and to expect a lot more teasing. I bent over slightly in front of him, inviting him to spank my arse, which he did with a firm slap. I gave out a little moan and told him I loved being full of his cum with no knickers on.

With that I grabbed his hand and led him to the gate, feeling even naughtier now and in a mood to show off I led him to the next bar.

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

More more more. I am gagging now lol

over a year ago

Damn I wish I was Steve

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We arrived in the next bar just, my pussy still full of Steve's cum and tingling from the pleasure it had just received. I led Steve to the busy bar, squeezing in to a small space, pulling him tight in behind me, grinding my latex clad arse up and down him repeatedly.

I ordered the drinks and turned to kiss Steve passionately as we waited for the bar man. His hands where all over me as I pushed my firm breasts against him. I whispered in to his ear that I had something to tell him, he pulled back and look puzzled. I turned away for a minute to grab our drinks and led him to a quiet corner in the busy dark bar.

We found somewhere out of the ear shot of others and started to tell him about the show we had just put on, telling him how we fucked as the young guy watched and how it made me cum so hard watching him get so turned on. I felt Steve's cock push against me as it grew in his jeans as I have him details of how it really got me going.

He asked me what I wanted to do next and I told him I wanted to tease the other guy as it really got me wound up.

Steve looked a bit shocked but agreed to go along with it as long as I didn't fuck him.

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Mmmmm lucky lucky guy x

over a year ago

I wanna hear more

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

We carried on chatting for a little longer, when out of the corner of my eye I spotted our admirer. We caught each others eye a few times and exchanged a few cheeky smiles, all the time I was telling Steve he was there and I wanted to tease him. All the time the guy's eyes where undressing me, his eyes working up and down my body. I turned away from him so he had a clear view of my arse and told Steve to squeeze my arse through the skin tight rubber, to which he immediately obeyed. I looked over my shoulder to find the young studs eye fixed on my arse, knowing it was getting him hard.

I wanted to tease him further, and as he made his way to the fruit machine in the corner of the pub i knew I had to move now before his mates joined him. I told Steve it was time, handed him my drink and headed straight for the corner where the fruit machine stood. He saw me coming and went to say something, but before he could i grabbed his hand and pulled him to the side of the machine to a small booth away from the open bar area. I pushed him against the wall and kissed him passionately, my hands pressed firmly against his gorgeous chest as i held him in place. Our tongues wrapped round one another as his hands made their way down the back of my corset and on to the soft shiny latex of my skirt. He took a firm grip on both of my arse cheeks and pulled me in close, pushing his hard cock against me. I almost wanted to wrap my legs round him but had to remember where we were. My hand started to work down his torso, caressing every part of his muscly body before reaching his cock, which I started to gently rub through his jeans.I wanted to feel it, and I knew by the noise he made that he wanted the same thing. I pulled away from him, grabbing his hand and leading him towards the door, looking over to give Steve a wink on the way out.

By *ldmaleMan
over a year ago

Amlwch

mmmmmmmmmmm more please I cant wait

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Waited so long for this continue and know has me throbbing for more and to also see you Nat in the new latex dress

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

His hands were all over me as I led him to the beer garden, but it was full of smokers. He pushed me up against the fence and carried on kissing me passionately, but I knew we couldn't go any further where we were, so I reluctantly pulled away. With that he said he grabbed my hand and said I know where's quiet. He must of known what was going through my mind as he led me to an old gate at the side of the bar that led to a small garden behind shops, which had flats above them. I looked round wondering where we were. Don't worry he said, my friend lives above that shop, this is her garden, but she's away.

With that he led me further along towards a garden bench. A security light picked us up, illuminating the whole garden. He stopped and eyed me up and down, before pulling me in for another kiss. This time our hands started to wander further as I felt him start to role my tiny latex skirt over my firm arse cheeks, before firmly grabbing my arse and pulling me close. I felt his cock push against me through his jeans, which made me want to massage it.

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

My fingers started to undo his buttons as I hurriedly tried to free his bulging cock. His hands started to wander further too as his fingers slid up the front of my thighs towards my exposed pussy. I parted my legs to allow him to go further, my pussy was aching and I wanted to feel his touch.

With that I felt his cock spring free and my hand wrapped round it instantly, wanking it firmly as he let out a moan. I already had in my mind what I was going to do next, I wanted to taste his length.

over a year ago

Give us more. I'm rock hard reading this.

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I looked down to admire his length in my hand, it looked gorgeous, long and thick and rock hard. I was about to start working my way down his body to run my tongue along his cock when he made his move... He went straight for my chest, kissing my cleavage as he pulled on my corset to free my boobs. As they sprung free his tongue started to circle one of my nipples and the other was dealt with by his fingers, at the same time I felt his other hand start to tease my clit as I found myself parting my legs even further. The feeling of cold from the winter night had now passed and had been replaced with the tingling sensation that suggests an orgasm is building. I started to moan with pleasure, which seemed to spur the young stud on even more as he started to head south, kissing his way down my corset to my pussy. His tongue slid over my clit gently as I put my left leg on the bench to give him full access to my still cum filled soaking pussy. The feel of his soft tongue was amazing and I let out a loud moan as I pulled his face in closer.

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

He pushed his tongue hard against my clit before exploring my pussy. He greedily licked at my juice, which was probably still mixed with Steve's cum. His hands now both exploring and fondling my tits as he moaned between licks. I could feel an intense orgasm building, the urge to fuck him running through my mind, but Steve's request not too was stopping me. Instead I pushed down on to his tongue, urging him to lick me harder as I got closer and closer to an orgasm. I told him I was about to cum, to which he adjected himself to get his tongue deeper so that he could taste me. As his tongue slid deeper I grabbed the back of his head and my body started to shake as I started to lose complete control all over the young studs tongue. The orgasm was intense and seem to last forever, and I couldn't help but scream. As the orgasm waived through my body I held his head in place until it simmered out.

As I held him in place, still quivering, I heard the gate behind me creak. I turned round to see Steve stood there, he'd obviously heard my screams. He stood there staring, looking very horny at what he was watching.

By *lf and ElfetteCouple
over a year ago

Goole

Mmmm more please mmmmmm

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Absolutely brilliant. More please

over a year ago

go for it!

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

Pleeeeease I am so wanting to know how this ends x

over a year ago

Hottest story I've heard in a very long time I still enjoy stroking over this keep it going guys

over a year ago

lingerie n heels

I beckoned him over, his eyes still fixed on me. He walked over and said nothing, he just kissed me passionately. I knew what I wanted right there and then, I wanted to please them both, I wanted their cum.

I started to undo Steve's belt, rubbing his hard cock through his jeans at the same time, whilst we continued to kiss. His jeans fell open and I pushed them down as far as I could reach.

In a swift movement I shuffled him behind me and pushed him down on to the bench. As he sat he ended up level with my exposed arse and he instantly set about kissing it, parting my cheeks and sliding his tongue over my hole. It was exstacy!!

I turned back round, by now our new friend was kissing my breasts whilst still gently rubbing my pussy. I pulled his head to mine and slid my tongue in his mouth, tasting my orgasm on his tongue as we kissed passionately. My hands slid to his crotch and I explored his buldge before undoing his fly. His cock sprang free, it felt so big in my hand, I had to look down... Wow I thought, I wanted to taste it!

I slid down his body, my arse moving all the way down Steve until I was sat on his knee. I reached back and grabbed Steve's cock, sliding him deep in my soaking pussy, pushing myself deeper on to him, taking all of him in me. At the same time my eyes drew level with the gorgeous young huge cock. I started to gently wank it as I stared in awe, then to his obvious pleasure I wrapped my lips round it and took as much of it as I could.

It was exstacy, I'd never be spit roasted before but good god I was loving this!

over a year ago

Very hot, do continue!

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What an epic night out!

Must say, so well written and really taking us through your emotions and thoughts - sounds like Steve is enjoying it too!

More......................

Oh - I forgot to mention your sexy pictures, can just imagine you in your outfit!! Would be even better to see you in it - complete the vision MMM x x

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Post new Message to Thread