Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

One of my fantasies

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have quite a few unfulfilled fantasies but my fave is for a guy to turn up at my door, which would be ajar, just walk in, grab my hand and lead me to the bedroom, use and abuse me and then just leave, all without speaking a word to each other.

Similarly I would be waiting for him kneeling on the floor, he just walks in, gets his cock out and shoves it in my mouth and face fucks me until I swallow his warm load. All again without a word spoken. Not original I know but makes me wet thinking about it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rynewMan
over a year ago

warrington

I have been lucky enough to experience the second element. A lovely older lady wanted anonymous fun. Door was open and she was knelt up and blindfolded awaiting my arrival x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love these!

over a year ago

"I have quite a few unfulfilled fantasies but my fave is for a guy to turn up at my door, which would be ajar, just walk in, grab my hand and lead me to the bedroom, use and abuse me and then just leave, all without speaking a word to each other.

Similarly I would be waiting for him kneeling on the floor, he just walks in, gets his cock out and shoves it in my mouth and face fucks me until I swallow his warm load. All again without a word spoken. Not original I know but makes me wet thinking about it."

Let me know time and a place babe have do we this before a few times

over a year ago

I'd love this in reverse

over a year ago

"I'd love this in reverse "

What you come to a man and do this?