Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Gang bang that wasn't quite a gang bang

Jump to newest

By *hortSweetandSexy OP   Woman
over a year ago

NW London

How hard can it be to organise a gang bang?

Surely we'd have single guys queuing up????

At one point we did. We put up a meet on fabs and the messages came flooding in. We drew up a short list and then kept adding to it so it was about 15 guys and 2 of us girls. As it got nearer and nearer to gb day the drop outs started and we were down to 8. No problem still a decent number. And then on the night 4. Oh well we'll go for quality rather than quantity and quality it was.

We all met for a quick drink in the hotel bar and then went up to the room . There was no messing around it was clothes off and onto the beds. One of the guys started fingering me . I started

Sucking another ones cock. Sally next to me started fucking a guy straight away.

I told the guy fingering me to start fucking me. I wanted it really hard. He got on top and started doing me really really hard. He made me scream and get very wet. Then the next one started. He did me from behind even harder. I was getting really wet and stretched. I Told him I wanted it really really hard. He started pulling my hair and yanking my head back and thrusting even deeper. I came and screamed.

One of the guys went out for a break and never came back.

The rest of us carried on. I was sucking two of

Them off and Sally was doing the other two. They

Then all came over her tits as she loves it and I hate it.

It was a good evening I was sore from being fucked but thoroughly enjoyed it. Not quite the gang bang we wanted but a good night never the less

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having helped organise a gangbang in the past, i know it can be very tricky! The fem was hoping for 10. Eight turned up, three came after a blow job and couldn't get hard again. Two came instantly and left, leaving the other 3 to take turns. That was a good day. After that the most we had was two. After dozens saying they would turn up. Lots of excuses...got lost, didn't answer the door, others just vanished, never to be heard from again!

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

Gangbangs are harder to organise than you'd think. As most posters say on here 'if you want 6, then invite 12' etc etc.

It's always best when the group gels quickly and the fun begins. Don't give up if your first event does not meet your expectations though - try again and fine tune your approach....

By *heffy14Man
over a year ago

slough

Well I enjoyed it.....it was the no shows who missed out on 2 wonderful ladies!!

As for the runaway.....well less said about that!

By *uthLessKnickersCouple
over a year ago

Cornwall/Devon

We tried to organise a gb for last weekend. Of the 6 guys promising to turn up only one actually did.

A lot of effort and time was put into this. No wonder guys get such a bad reputation.

over a year ago

"We tried to organise a gb for last weekend. Of the 6 guys promising to turn up only one actually did.

A lot of effort and time was put into this. No wonder guys get such a bad reputation."

Unfortunately i have to agree. That's why i would only arrange a meet, i know i could make. A lot of men like the idea of being involved in a gb, but i think many suffer from performance issues. Many are just timewaster's.

However, i would like to rebalance my previous post on here. I organised another gb, only for the girl to pull out on the day. Made an excuse. So i arranged a second for her, only for her to do the same again. Never got a third chance!

over a year ago

Sounds great I've been to a few and loved it, love licking freshly fucked pussey.

If you play again ??

Post new Message to Thread