FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

shakes

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I broke up with a girl say a year ago. Pretty much we would have amazing sex. She'd let me tie her up, blindfold her, spank her, anal you name it she loved seeing me cum! Over her tits, face or throat. I went off for that year with another girl. However my luck didn't last as usual I was single again, since May. But last week I got back in touch with the ex and let's just say we started like fireworks, exploding onto each other, we couldn't be separated. So we met one day at a free house. And boy had I been waiting to fuck this girl again for a while. Small boobs big ass, the way I like my girls. She sat on my face, licked her till I could barely breathe, kissed all over body then got my cock out for her and then eyes were just fixed on it. Spit all over from balls to tip. She rubbed it and begged me to fuck her so I did. She cummed all over my cock, sucked every inch of her juice off it. Bent the slut overand fucked her doggy till she couldn't take any more. Her whole body started to shake and she screamed. I carried on pounding... Pulled out her rolling round in pleasure wanking myself till she turned and deep throated me till I cum all over them tits. What a night!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread