Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

new neighbour

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This happened to me last year and is completely true. House next door to me had been empty for six months and finally new lady arrived with her two kids. I recognized her instantly from this site. I didn't say a word to her about it as didn't want her to feel awkward knowing I'd seen her pussy on here. One afternoon I was in garden with a beer she I heard moaning. Her bedroom window was open. I knee she was playing with herself or getting shagged. I called up to her playing dumb asking if she was ok and she shouted can u come up please. I dropped beer went through back gate and went into her house

I'm upstairs she shouted. I went up and she was on all fours on the bed with a butt plug in her arse.

My face must have been a picture. I know you are on fab she said to me you sent me your pic ages ago. I'd forgotten. Are you gonna stand there or fuck me she said

More to follow

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would love to here more mate

By *b061Man
over a year ago

South

One of my own fantasies!!! I've a neighbour with whom I'd love to share such an experience.

over a year ago

Please tell more

over a year ago

I walked over to the bed where she got my cock put and slowly started licking it I was hard in seconds she sucked me for a while till I told her to stop I went behind her and started eating her pussy after about two minutes she said she was going to cum and boy did she it was my first experience with a squirter. My face and hair were literally soaked. She told me to fuck her from behind as quick as possible because she would squirt again I couldn't believe how quick she came. After a minute of her calming down she told me to lie on the bed. She started licking my shaft and balls and then asked me to raise my legs. What for I asked and she said this pulled my leg apart and started rimming me. It was my first time at this and she said just relax enjoy but within minutes I thought i was gonna cum without her even touching my cock. She stopped and slowly removed the butt plug from her arse. She squatted over me her back facing me and slowly lowered her arse onto my cock. I was in heaven we fucked like this for about 10 min she said she wanted my cum on her mouth so she lay on her back and I climbed on top of her wanking over her face I was just about to cum when I felt her slip a finger up my arse I literally exploded over her face she scooped every drop into her mouth then grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into a full on snog saliva and sperm swapping between our mouths it was so fucking horny we stayed like this for what seemed like forever.

About once a month we hook up and do this but inbetween she will tell me if she has a meet and will leave a window open so I can hear her fucking knowing Il b horny as fuck nxt time we meet.

Nxt time Il tell you about when we fucked in the bear pit in Eastham ferry

over a year ago

Awesome story !!

over a year ago

Cant wait for more x

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

and she recognised you from fab by 3 cock shots.... very observant of her

By *ovewetlookleggingsMan
over a year ago

Welwyn

Great story you lucky lucky man! Thanks for sharing, made all the better because it's true!

over a year ago

Hotwifecpl69 I'd sent her a message with a face pic which is in my private gallery

over a year ago

"and she recognised you from fab by 3 cock shots.... very observant of her "

No, it was probably from the picture he explains she acknowledged receiving from him in a message.

Post new Message to Thread