Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Flatmates

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A few years ago newly single I needed a room to rent while I waited for my house sale to go through. A friend of mine knew a guy called Rob who had a room to rent, she had known him years.

She gave me his number and I arranged to take a look at the flat the next day. When I arrived Rob greeted me with a big smile and showed me around.

The flat was clean and tidy and in a nice area of town, and my bedroom was cosy with a large double bed and a bedside cabinet handy for all of my toys I thought. Being single and horny most of the time I liked to play whenever I could.

We agreed that I would move in that weekend and Rob suggested we and his other two flatmates went for a celebratory drink on Saturday evening to get to know each other.

My friends and Rob helped me move on the Saturday and when I get to the flat James was there as well. Tall like Rob he was great fun, and I noticed he was paying me a lot of attention which I loved....

James carried my bags up including my holdall of toys although he didn't know it, and made me a cup of tea as I unpacked. Most of my stuff was put away when James said 'what about that one.' and pointed to the holdall. I mumbled that it was personal stuff, blushing scarlet. I took a

look at James and he held my eye as a slow grin spread over his face. Despite my blushes I grinned back and almost licked my lips, I could feel my pussy suddenly get very warm. I kicked the holdall under the bed and changed the subject but I saw James cast a few glances my way with a knowing look on his face.

That evening I met up with Rob, James and for the first time Andy. He greeted me with a bear hug and I felt his hard body as he squeezed me. As the evening went on we drank champagne and became slightly tipsy. I was squashed between Andy and James and noticed that both were sitting very close to me touching my legs and arms often. I could feel myself getting hotter and hotter as the conversation took on a flirty nature.

The flirting continued as I became more comfortable in their company and the conversation turned to my moving in as James winked at me and asked me if I had unpacked my 'personal stuff' yet. All three boys pricked up their ears as I laughed and tried to change the subject.

'Thats private' I laughed as Andy leant in and whispered 'you can show me later'. I brushed it off and turned to James and pretended to smack him for dropping me in it, but I felt the sexual tension rising between us.

We decided to walk back to the flat and as I stood up from my seat I felt James put his hands on my hips and pull me down onto his lap, laughing as I felt his cock growing in his jeans. Two can play at that game I thought as I stood up and leant over the table in front of us to get my bag giving him an eyeful of my knickers. I heard him groan as Andy grabbed my hand and led me out.

All the way home the three of them were trying to grab me and tease me but I pushed them off laughing them away.

We got back to the flat and the boys wanted to carry on drinking but I needed to release some tension, my pussy felt wet and I wanted to play.

I made an excuse about being tired and gave them all a kiss goodnight, brushing up against them and pressing myself into them. God I was horny!

I closed my door and pulled off my dress just leaving my push up bra and french knickers on, opening a window as it was so hot. I could see the neighbour opposite look as he caught sight of me in my underwear in the window. I waved cheekily and turned back to the bed starting to stroke my hot pussy as I lay down . I reached under the bed and pulled out the holdall taking a vibrator from it and laying it on the bed next to me.

Knowing that three hot guys were in the room next to me, made me fantasise about them coming into my room to use and abuse me. I closed my eyes and spread my legs wide and felt how wet my pussy was, wishing that I had all three of their cocks in me. I opened my eyes to get my toy and saw the three of them standing at my door......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good start keep going

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

This sounds very promising - special flat mates!!

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

That's what she said!! Haha x

over a year ago

Good start

By *iscreteNorwichStudMan
over a year ago

Norwich

Mmmmm loving it n local to help make reality x

over a year ago

And?

over a year ago

Who was collecting the hundred pounds a pop. Lol

over a year ago

Very nice! x

By *o-jCouple
over a year ago

Outskirts of Notts

Stunning story .

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Sounds great

By *inklersMan
over a year ago

norwich

Love this story, will it be continued...?

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Amazing

over a year ago

Amazing tell us more