Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

NEED FOR SUBMISSION;- WOMEN CAN HURT THE MOST

Jump to newest

By *ady_Cuntalicious OP   Woman
over a year ago

Doncaster

My experiences so far have been both life changing and unforgettable. I am trying new things, things I’ve only ever dreamt of, I’m developing such an appetite for it all, the pain the pleasure, being able to submit and let everything go. There are days when I just don’t want to be in charge anymore, I want someone else to take control and make the decisions, and this gives me the ultimate release. To be able to forget everything including the past, that’s what this relationship does, it allows me to be myself and not judged by the things that turn me on, and Master doesn’t judge me that is why it works.

I am always excited for what could possibly happen next, what new things to try as you can always add to kink. I experience excited butterflies before meets with Master and I love it, it makes me nervous, but you feel my pussy and it tells you something completely different. My body aches for it sometimes, counting down the days becomes frustrating and sometimes unbearable. So once again I’m in a mess when our next meet comes around, we try to meet regularly so things are always sexually tense and exciting and so far that works for us.

I am constantly aware of how my body feels and how I receive pleasure, it is what I have learnt from Master, and it’s always fun having someone who knows how to make you cum better than you can, what makes my mind race, my nipples hard and my pussy wet, he knows very well what does. I spend time wishing days away only to make time go faster and for the next meet to come around, I don’t have to wait long though as the next meet is just round the corner.

It’s a warm day when I wake on the day of the meet, and as always I wake with an excited nervousness, and I prepare myself for the day. Checking my phone I see I already have a text from Master, he always seems to be up before me, planning away his next surprise and adventure.

“Dress as you usually do, forget the outer clothes and just wear your coat. I’m collecting you today, Master”

That definitely gets my stomach churning as the exciting opportunities that could await me invade my head. I have to admit I don’t feel entirely comfortable that exposed underneath my coat, he knows I don’t do naked so I always wear stocking and a girdle, never knickers, and that covers me up enough to feel relaxed in his presence. But having no clothes, add a new element to the meet and what it is he plans to do.

I am ready on time, as usual. I wouldn’t dare be late, as I know the punishment that comes with that, although it is tempting sometimes. Dressed in my stockings, girdle and a bra, I place my coat over the top, feeling a tad cold and exposed underneath. I see the sun shining through the door as a knock distracts my attention. It’s his usual knock, hard and firm and he never waits, he always gets back in his car, a sign that I’m to be quick and efficient and not to waste his time. So I grab my bag and leave, walking out into the sunshine unaware of what is to come, just taking it in my stride, there no turning back now.

It is a glorious day, and warm and Master seems to be in a good mood, wearing his usual jeans and top that hugs his muscles. The ones that turn me on, showing his strength and dominance, I know he could overpower at any point he chose. As we are driving, his hand comes directly towards me and lands on my thigh, fingertips stoking the top of my stockings, my breathing instantly deepened. I know what he’s doing, as he always checks every time, in the hope one day I may forget, his hand slides in between my thighs, and a smile crosses across his face. No knickers.

“Good girl”

The rest of the journey is the usual normal conversation believe it or not. He likes to detract my attention away from what’s about to happen, keeping me on edge and wet in anticipation. He knows I want to know but he won’t tell me anything and I love that really, it adds to the whole scenario for me.

We pull up at what seems like an empty building, it looks old and unused, abandoned maybe. Its large and the glass windows frail, and colourful. The surrounding areas are fields and trees, nothing that would disrupt us I imagine, he’s chosen this specific location for a reason. It’s then i notice the other cars, almost hidden in the field to the right, and I know were not alone, there’s no point trying to guess what’s going to happen, I just have to trust and be a good girl

Walking into the building it’s cold and empty, it echoes as we walk, I’m following his direction; he’s obviously been there before. He knows his way around, and that makes me more comfortable, we enter a room, and he closes the door behind him. Its dark and there are candles lit around the entire length of the room, chairs scattered about and a few other pieces of furniture I can’t make out, hooks fall from the ceiling, as Master leads me by the arm through the room, stopping in the middle. Laying there is a bed, it looks hard and is raised above the ground, No sides on the edge just a single hook that dangles above. To the side I can just make out the tables, but too dark to make out anything on them. The end of the room is dark and I can’t make out anything, it feels eerie but exciting.

I turn towards Master, his eyes alight, as his plan comes together, I can tell he loves it.

“Take off your coat”

I do, and hand it to him, too excited to complain or resist him.

“Kneel on the bed, legs apart, head down, you might know someone that’s here, all rules apply sub”

I do as I’m told, steadying myself on the bed and in the position I’ve been told, and I wait, my breathing heavy and I know I’m wet, it’s what the anticipation does to me.

The first thing I hear is heels, walking and not just one. It’s so hard to resist the temptation to look at who is there. I hear the heels louder and louder as they approach, I can’t make out just how many yet. I can make out the legs standing in front of me, feet covered in stiletto heels, and a few pairs.

“Look up, sub”

I respond naturally by glancing up, I recognise the woman. Its Jo, he hair not covered this time, naturally blonde outlining her face, my mind instantly remembering that experience in her dungeon, and how hot it was. At either side of her was another three women, all dressed in tight skirts, and heels, all beautiful I must say, and once again I feel intimidated.

“You are ours today sub, your master has given us permission to do what we like to you and we will, I remember how good you were last time, let’s see if you can impress me this time”

My mouths dry, as the other ladies wonder off in different directions to the tables at the side, Jo kneels in front of me, copying my position, her hand slips between my legs, and slides straight into my soaking pussy. I can’t help but let out a groan, her gaze directly into my eyes.

“You’re always so ready sub, you slut, wetting my hand with your juices”

Her thumb circles my clit and I’m so turned on, my nipples already hard. Her fingers constantly moving I hardly notice the other women, starting to surround me. One takes my hands behind my back and raises them above my head, tying them together and attaching them to a hook. Moving my legs in front of me, so I am now sitting they cuff my ankles to the bottom of the bed.

“I think I like you like this slut, you’re now available for us to access all of you”

Jo walks away and I am left in the hand of the other three. I don’t know them, but there on me instantly. One behind me, hand circling my ass, the other on my tits, grabbing and pinching at my nipples, and the third on my pussy, placing her fingers where Jos were. The first slap comes hard, and I take a sharp breath in, I wasn’t expecting it. My ass warms as the slaps become relentless; Jo appears in front of me, holding a leather flogger, my favourite. I can’t help but smile. That was a mistake.

“You think this is funny slut” Her first flog impacted me with a sting. Coming down on my breasts and pierced nipples, I close my eyes trying not to show my discomfort.

“Not so funny anymore, is it slut?”

Her flogs come down onto my breasts once more, the sting overwhelming my body, my nipples tender now and the heat rising. Her flogs come one after the other, my punishment for smiling. All the while the other woman still slapping my ass, a combination that was causing my pussy to drip, but was pushing my boundaries on pain.

They both stop at the same time, my eyes close trying to handle the combination of pain on my body. One of the woman places a vibrator on my clit, easing my discomfort as it becomes a distraction. The pleasure now overwhelming my pain, feeling the orgasm building is a relief, I really want it. Another woman stands on the bed and directly in front of me, grabbing my face she directs me straight onto her pussy, her taste sweet, as I lick and suck at her pussy, adding to the already building orgasm in my pussy. Her hips digging into my face, as she grinds onto me.

“Don’t fucking stop slut, I’m going to cum”

I do as I’m told, enjoying every moment of pleasuring this woman, her juices running down my chin dripping on my breasts. Her legs buckle as an orgasm spasms throughout her body, falling onto my lap, I see her reaction to the pleasure I had just given her as she climbs off of me. All the while I feel my orgasm getting stronger and stronger.

I catch Jo’s eye, she looking directly at me, a cane in her hand. While the other women are constantly on my body, pinching squeezing, slapping, she grabs one of my feet, taking off the heel. She hold it still, I try to move because I know what she’s going to do, the cane strikes the sole of my feet, making me pull my leg away from her hand, and the pain shoots throughout my whole leg. She grabs it back and strikes it down three more times in the same place, I scream in reaction. No one’s ever done that before and I’m not sure I like it. The vibrator on my clit no longer distracting from the pain I’m receiving, as the speed increases, Jo moves to the other foot, striking exactly the same way, this time her grip is firm, and I can’t pull away. She stops, smiles and walks away, I’m relieved as my concentration immediately turns to the orgasm again starting in my pussy, this time quicker and stronger.

The other women have left the bed and just the woman with the vibrator left, increasing the speed she starts to move it over my clit, and I can feel it, goose pimples erupt throughout my body and I’m about to cum, when she with draws.

I cry out in frustration, as she places the vibrator on the bed and walks off.

When Master appears, he looks strong and confident, striding over to me. He unbuckles my ankles and flips me over. Moving my ass back and bent over, my breasts almost touching the bed and my ankles once again cuffed, this position is definitely exposing my ass and pussy in the air.

“Ahh that’s so much better” as Jo appears behind me, but I can’t see.

“I can now do this”

The first thrust a shock, and so deep. I feel every single inch and there not skimping on the inches. It’s big and its stretching me wide, and it instantly bring backs that orgasm from earlier, she waits before thrusting again. My moans loud, my back sweating and my arms stretched upwards, my breasts tender from the flogging. And that’s when she fucks me and she fucks me hard, I’ve never been fucked with a strap on, it’s another first for me, but it won’t be the last I imagine.

The other women stand in front of me all with strapon’s on, as they push them towards my face.

“You better make them wet slut, you’re taking them all”

I take the first in my throat, sucking as if it was master cock, which I’m begging for right now, there’s nothing like being fucked by your master. But I suck them, as I know he’s watching, and I want to impress him.

Time seemed endless as each of them swapped and fucked me with their strapon’s, as I sucked away at their cocks, my jaw aching, my pussy swelling and a little sore, and I still hadn’t cum, and I knew it was on purpose, I always need clit stimulation to cum and they weren’t touching it at all. I’m becoming more and more frustrated and sensitive, as the need for an orgasm grows stronger.

After what seemed like a lifetime, the women withdrew their cocks from my pussy and mouth, I’m still so frustrated and wanting an orgasm, it’s almost bringing me to tears, I see one of the women approach with the wand as she slides in underneath me, it rests directly on my clit. I smell him first as always and I know he’s behind me, a cold jelly smothers my asshole, and I breathe slowly and deeply like Master taught me. A cold sensation pushes at the tip, and slowly eases in with only a little discomfort, it’s been a lot easier since Master fucked my ass. The Butt plug slides in and fills my ass. The vibrator still on my clit and I can feel my pussy pulsing and contracting as an orgasm starts to build.

That’s when I feel Master, I could know his cock anywhere, as he pushes the tip into my pussy and then back out again, he’s teasing me.

“Tell me what you want sub” I didn’t understand what he meant.

“Tell me what you want NOW, or I walk away”

“I want your cock please sir” almost begging it’s what he wanted, he wanted me to beg for his cock.

His whole length fills my pussy and I groan, letting myself go, it feels delicious. Finally Masters cock, and he’s fucking me hard and fast just how I like it, as my orgasm builds until I can’t hold it anymore.

“Oh God, Can I cum please sir” I beg

He takes mercy on me.

“Yes cum, slut and don’t forget your manners”

My orgasm is strong and rips through my body, my body pulsing, as he grabs hold of my hair and places his hand over my neck, he’s still fucking me, and my orgasm continues for what seems minutes, clenching around his cock, grasping on to every last bit. He eases out the plug from my ass.

“Thank you, Sir”

I had only had one orgasm, but my goodness it was one I’ll remember for a while, the women keeping me on edge until Master was ready to make me cum.

He walks around to my face, and I take his whole cock in my mouth nice and deep just how he likes it, making me gag as spit runs down my face, as his cum, oozes down my throat, I know I mustn’t spill a drop and i swallow it all.

The women help release me from the cuffs and my hands from the hook, helping me walk as my feet remind me of the strength of the cane. I walk out mesmerized by what has just happened, and what can now be added to my list of experiences. And eager to try something else

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *panker53Man
over a year ago

leeds

another great story in your need to find true submission

i hope there is more soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ady_Cuntalicious OP   Woman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"another great story in your need to find true submission

i hope there is more soon"