Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Who were they

Jump to newest

By *ixie69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

leicester

I knew that I was going to like this but was really nervous. My partner had organised a little gathering at our home. He was really playing out one of my biggest fantasies. I was told to prepare myself and at 8.40 he would give me further instructions. I got myself ready smelling nice, put on a loose fitting top, short skirt and nothing else.

Sure enough at 8.40 I was told to follow him upstairs. I was told to sit on the bed and put a blindfold on. I asked what was going to happen and was told to wait and see but that I would like it. I was told to stay there and he went downstairs. I heard the door being opened more than once then heard men's voices downstairs. I could not tell what was being said though. I then heard footsteps on the stairs and felt a massive tingling through your my body of anticipation. I felt myself getting really wet indeed. The bedroom door opened and I heard my partner say here she is guys lets do what we agreed downstairs.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

wish I was 1 of them that got offered to use you n have pleasure from ur body!

By *exymatcplMan
over a year ago

doncaster

MORE

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

What had they agreed downstairs

By *ixie69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

leicester

I sat on the edge of the bed trembling with excitement. I could feel how hard my nipples were and knew they would be protruding through the sheer top I had on. I heard lots of ruffling noises as there were clearly people undressing around me. I then heard my partner say enjoy this darling. My hand was then held and placed on to what was a very large cock indeed. I felt hands going inside my blouse and my other hand was also put onto a smaller but fatter cock. In no time at all my top was removed and I felt mouths around both nipples at the same time. I absolutely adore this. I took the really big clock and started to lick the end moving slowly down the shaft before coming back up and giving it a really good suck. I then turned and did exactly the same to the other one. By this time I was being fingered quite skilfully and lifted up so as my skirt could be removed. I was laid down on the bed and I again felt two mouths on my nipples whilst a third mouth started to kiss up my thighs before finding my cleft. It felt so good.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More x

By *ixie69 OP   Woman
over a year ago

leicester

I managed to get hold of the two guys cocks that were licking my nipples just as the third mouth found my very wet cleft. I opened my legs really wide encouraging the stranger to carry on doing what they were doing. It was not long before I felt a huge orgasm building inside me and I screamed out as it hit it's high point. The sensation of three mouths on me at once was incredible. There was some more shuffling about and the guy with the fat cock who had been licking my nipples moved away. He was replaced by another guy who pushed his cock against my mouth. I eagerly sucked it whilst rubbing the huge cock of the other guy. I then felt the bed move and one of the guys mounted me filling me full of his delicious cock. They moved around a bit and I had one cock in my hand one on my mouth and one inside of me. I felt a hand go down and rub me as I was being fucked. I came again so hard screaming out again.

Post new Message to Thread