Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

wish/fantasy??

Jump to newest

By *ood tongue!!! OP   Man
over a year ago

harwich

ive wanted to be giving a horny female lots of oral then her hubby creeps in n starts sucking my hard dripping cock, I wonder will it happen or just stay a wish/fantasy???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I always struggle to figure out why somebody listed as straight would want attention from another guy surely that makes you at least bi curious?? Not judging you or trying to disrespect you at all just confuses me. Same as straight guys wantin to meet tv's???

Anyway as far as the fantasy goes find a couple with a bi male and ask them. You never know your luck

over a year ago

harwich

I don't seem to be what others like but that's life. I like ur profile & pictures & would of offered my services if u had of been closer.

over a year ago

You would be outside our age range Im afraid

Keep looking you never know, me and Emily are really struggling to find people who want to play out some of our fantasies (even the most straight forward ones) but youll never win if you dont keep playing

over a year ago

harwich

well if I was closer I might well have helped you I love her pics she looks good. what are the things you would like to try out? if could get to you I would deff offer to help

over a year ago

As I said your outside our age range our limit is 45 so you couldnt help sorry my wife wouldnt let you.

over a year ago

harwich

that's a pity but good luck on ur quest n here if fancy a chat anytime.

over a year ago

You didnt really answer the question I originally asked though. If you are straight as stated in your profile why do you want oral from a guy? Surely that means your bi-curious doesnt it? I know everyone is different but as a straight guy I wouldnt want a guy coming anywhere near my cock and dont get why any straight guy would?? The fact that you do makes the straight title seem false..

Post new Message to Thread