Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

m6 north 18/07/14

Jump to newest

By *s69 OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Blue 60 plate seat exeo flashing full information coming shortly a truckers delight or was it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Probably flashing in frustration with all the traffic backed up due to that lorry by J10a!

By *s69 OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Please be patient has this is my first true story.

m6 northbound Junction 9 04:05

this morning,I was travelling along on my way to Liverpool when i notice the blue seat exeo draw up alongside me at exact same speed and has you do as a lorry driver its your prerogative to glance down to admire the view and remember it is still dark and street lights on i notice what at first i presumed they were tights.this car is tagging along with me.i thought what is your game still getting my attention I thought ok then they readjust their short black shirt to reveal stocking tops and I think mmmmm nice.now at Junction 10a i am now starting to feel the stirring from below.

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

I was on from 18. - 25 yesterday doing the exact same thing and got a few welcome toots

Thanks guys x

By *s69 OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Anymore?

over a year ago

I will do one of these days. Like the thought of it!

By *s69 OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

If you know this stretch the lights are no longer so on comes the interior light giving me the view i was craving for (perv).with traffic or lack of this was working well for both of us,i was getting turned on and they were getting their kicks out of it .

over a year ago

Yup. Just after J10

By *s69 OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

So they now slowed do so i overtook them being too high was unable to see.after passing they then pull back out and come alongside again at junction 12(repetitive boring) this time for a good period of time and now getting bolder skirt hitched right up now.tbc

over a year ago

By *s69 OP   Man
over a year ago

walsall

Rubbing their black skimpy undies i thought your playing games so i decelerate after 14 because Stafford services are looming and lets see if you are game,i flash them back in and indicate to go in and flash to them if they do it is on and you guessed no joy lol tbc

Post new Message to Thread