Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

first ever massage

Jump to newest

By *ew2014 OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

I had my first massage last week I went along as it had been hell at work and I needed to relax. Iv always been worried about a female massage as I know id probably get hard when its been done so I chose to go to a guy instead. I was shiw to a room with a big bed and aaked to get ready so I stripped off everything and lay face down legs together . In walked the guy and started to rub oil into my back sometimes just running over my buttocks it wasn't long before he started on my legs and slightly parted them to get the message done properly . As he was doing my iner thigh he brushed a finger against my cock and I have to say I moaned in pleasure then quickly he went up to do my buttocks and I as he rub away at my fleshy ass I couldnt help it and I arched my back and raised my ass off the bed he continued to massage my ass and pored more oil onto the crack at the top of my ass. I could feel it running diwn over my little puckered hole and was in heaven when he started to concentrate on it with his finger and thumb.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ew2014 OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

By now the inevitable had happened and I was hard as iv ever been and he moved my cock so it was now pointing down towards my feet . He now took a tight but gentle grip on it with his other hand but all the while he continued to apply pressure to my little unusde hole . then he said just relax and as I did his finger slipped up inside me, the first finger ever to do so I vould feel as he went further in the he said thats all the way up to my knuckle son . I couldnt say anything just wiggle my now open ass he removed his fingeri then turned over and revealed my now even if I do sayso my self fairly impressive erection but he just gave it a little touch then got up and stood at the head of the bed juat out of eye shot the next I say was as he lent forward over me and I qas stunned to see he qas now naked as he bent over me he took my cock in his oily hands and then it happened as I felt his own very hard cock slap against my face I qas so scared but also so very excited he moved down to get over my cock and took it in his mouth I was in heaven now. This was totaly new territory for me now and I reached out and put my hand around his hard and slightly veiny cock it felt different to my own cock in qay I had not expected it felt like a rock not as big as me but very nice

By *ew2014 OP   Man
over a year ago

redcar

It was so close to my face I could see a small amount of precum just coming frim the tip of his now full red helmet and I did what I thought id never do I stuck out my tounge and licked it wow it tasted so sweet yet salty I couldnt resist I had to have more and I placed my lips ariound that hard head of this new toy. I now had a hard cock in my mouth and lips around mine I was so excited I couldnt lasy any longer and exploded in his mouth when hed finished sucking me clean he put his hands on eithrr side of head and started to slide in and out of my mouth getiing faster and faster untill he was roughly fucking my mouth I thought he was about to cum but he pulled out and said turn over. Like a good boy I did as was told and felt himget down iin between my legs the I felt his cock in the crack of my ass and his hand parting my cheeks as he pushed the head of his cock against my hole he gave one push then two and my ass gave in and he entered me wow what pain and joy at the same time.He then said good god its so tight its just like my first time when I was a teenager I cant last long he gave 4or 5 fast had very rough thrust with this cock in me then I felt for the first time a hot wet feeling inside me and I knew I qas getting his cum inside me.o my what a feeling he pumped all of his seed inside me it qas amazing he pulked out and told me I had an amazzing tight and sexy ass which was a huge turn on to hear I lay there for a few mins before I got up and started to dress then left I did learn something else later that day when I was bacj at work its a goid idea to let the cum out of uour ass before you site down at a desk all afternoon lol nuff said

By *ncorMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Very nice.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice!!! Got me very hard

Post new Message to Thread