Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Female takes control of first time ff

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

first story ever so let me know what you think x

I arrived at 9 just like she had instructed on the phone, dressed in stockings,suspenders,my highest heals and a balcony bra that did little to cover my rock hard nipples all Hidden underneath a long overcoat, she had said not to wear knickers and the draft i could feel against my pussy was making me even more aroused. I had applied my make up perfectly and spent hours on my hair. I was so nervous, I had never been with a woman before,but Id though about it all the time whilst touching my self and the fantasy always made me come.

My hands were shaking as i rang the door bell,and i could already feel my pussy was making the tops of my thighs wet.

she opened the door wide with a wicked smile, she was blond and absolutely beautiful,her perfect toned body and nice pert tits,clad in a body stocking. I walked through the door and she closed it behind me, I was actuality doing this!

"Take off your coat"

I did.

straight away she reached down pushed my pussy apart, and gave my clit a squeeze as she looked me eye, it sent shock waves through my entire body and I moaned into her open mouth as she kissed me.she tasted of strawberry lip gloss.

" Oh you are wet, arnt you? Do you like it like that?

Her first instruction of the night:

"Go in the room, bend over that table put our hands on your arse and pull yourself apart for me. Tonight you will be my dirty little bitch, you'll do exactly what I tell you to. your going to love it!"

I placed my hands either side of my cheeks and spread them open.I bend over the table laying flat against it, I felt so exposed, my legs were shaking but incredibly turned on, I could hear her moving around behind me. and then a sensation that felt amazing her tongue hot and wet pressed against my arsehole.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Yip u have my attention pls do continue

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Damn that's starting to sound good already do continue on please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago