Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

When the tables are turned

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She was sat at her desk trying hard not to watch the clock ticking so slowly making the time drag, her mind wondered to this mornings wake up call, sleepy slow sex that L had woken her up with, light angel kisses on the back of her neck, the gentle touches down her spine then she had felt him enter her so slowly... Barely moving they made love, still half asleep she had wondered if she had heard him correctly? "Don't be late home from work this evening, I have a little surprise for you" Work today seemed to be mundane and going to slow. Her phone altered her to an incoming email, she decided to go for her break so she could read the email in private and have a smoke at the same time. " hello sexy, hope your day at work is going smoothly? Here are your orders for later. Don't forget don't be late home from work, I will have a nice warm bubble bath waiting for you with a glass of champagne, once you've bathed and made sure tour smooth all over your to go straight into your dressing room where you will find your clothes laid out for you.. Oh and put those sexy little kitten heels on as they will compliment the outfit. Your then to come downstairs and to enter straight into the living room where your guests will be awaiting you! See you later gorgeous " The email was simply signed xLx She wished she had read the email in her lunch now, as she could feel her pussy aching for a little attention after reading his email, she knew she was going to be a very naughty girl later.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Part 2 Well it had got to lunch time, and she decided to go and sit in the park and enjoy the sunshine, on the walk her phone notified her of a new email, she opened it with anticipation! " hello again gorgeous, I knew you would be on your lunch break so thought I would give you a few more clues about this evening, The people coming over tonight are not strangers to you, I've seen you undressing them and imagining yourself enjoying their bodies! I know you so well honey! I can't wait to see you in your outfit tonight and to see the look of desire and surprise when you see who I have invited over! One last word, as I know by now your pussy will be aching to be touched and will be wet! No playing with yourself sweetie! " Again it was signed off in his normal way! Now who could have he invited over? She guessed it would be someone from the site, had they played with them? Were they a FM couple? Oh her mind was working over time now and she just wanted to get home. How the hell was she meant to work with all this nervous excitement inside her?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Go on, we're looking forward to the next instalments

By *Ryan-Man
over a year ago

In Your Bush

*settles comfortably in chair with snacks waiting in anticipation*

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

Lovely story

over a year ago

Part 3 She tried to concentrate in her afternoon meeting, but her mind was wondering to tonight's antics. Questions kept popping up in her head, what outfit did he have prepared for her, and most importantly who were their guests? Getting up from the conference table she smoothed down her skirt, imagining that someone else's hands were running down her thighs, snap out of it woman.. You only have an hour left then you can go home! She checked her phone before turning the key in her ignition, no more emails or even a text! She pulled up onto her driveway, the lights were on in the living room, the blinds had been closed and the curtains pulled so she couldn't see if their guests had arrived yet. She scanned the road for strange cars, but could only see the normal ones. L was waiting for her in the hall way and greeted her with a kiss and a pat on the bum.. " hello gorgeous, how's your day been?" He put his fingers to her mouth before she could answer and passed her a glass of champagne. "Now go upstairs and jump in the bath, it's all run for you, take your time and relax as you won't be doing much of that later" he said with a wink. Laying in the bath she could feel the bubbles and the warm water working there magic on her soft skin, what did he have planned for her? How had he planned all this without her knowing? How had he gained the upper hand and taken control?

By *icknjoCouple
over a year ago

staines

More can't wait

over a year ago

She got out the bath and wrapped her body in the soft towel, opening the bathroom door she stood quietly to see if she could hear any strange voices but all she heard was soft music playing from the stereo in the living room.. She went into her dressing room and was pleasantly surprised to see what L had laid out for her, a matching bra and knicker set in a deep red and lace top hold ups, a simple black and red wrap round dress that showed her figure off perfectly, she quickly applied some make up and sprayed her favourite perfume on her wrists, finally she slipped her feet into the little kitten heeled shoes that just finished off her outfit.

Turning to head downstairs L was waiting for her on the landing... He put his fingers to her mouth to shush her before she could ask any question,

" I know how you love to be in control honey, but tonight I'm turning the tables" with a wicked glint in his eyes he slipped a blindfold on her and led her downstairs.

He sat her on one of the dining chairs and tied her hands behind it. She still couldn't hear anyone else but could just make out feet shuffling and stepping towards her!

She felt a warm breath on the back of her neck, her heart was pounding with anticipation of what was to happen, then she felt hands on her ankles caressing her calves, but not just one pair of hands, she could feel four hands, one pair on each leg...

Wait so if someone was kissing her neck and there was at least two people at her feet! How many guests had L invited?

over a year ago

Love to know more

By *ralbiswMan
over a year ago

Fareham

Hurry up

Post new Message to Thread