Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Fucking the wife while hubby is made to watch

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have this fantasy of being invited to a couples house for some role-playing fun.

Sue (the wife) has already spoken to me on the phone prior to my visit to tell me what role-play she would like to bring to life. She wants to tie Alan (hubby)naked to a chair and make him watch while she gets a good fucking.

It's agreed that on arrival i will pretend to be a salesman and we will sat around having a chat, until Sue gives me the nod. At this point i start making a few comments about Sue, like how attractive she is and what a great figure she has etc. Alan starts to complain about my behaviour and i decide to restrain him and blindfold him. His wife undresses him until he is naked and starts playing with his cock and humiliating him.

We then tie Alan to a dinning room chair and take his blindfold off, his cock is as stiff as a flag post.

Sue and i then start kissing and exploring each others bodies and then????????????????????

Do you want more?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok, keep goin. More detail pls.

over a year ago

Then we started to slowly undress each other, once Sue was naked i made her stand in front of Alan and i stood behind her and run my hands all over her naked body from behind her, i was kissing her neck at the same time. Sue had a great pair of tits and loved her nipples being played with. My hands wondered down to her wet pussy and i teased her while she rubbed her arse against my stiff cock. I then gently pushed her forward and she rested her hands on Alan's knees and i put my cock in between her legs from behind and gentle stroked my cock against her damp pussy. She started to tell Alan how good it felt.

More ???????????????????

over a year ago

Go on then!

over a year ago

At this point i didn't want to fuck her yet just tease her and in turn she was teasing Alan. His cock was so stiff and Sue leant further down ready to take his cock in her mouth and i could see Alan trying to lift himself up to put his cock in her mouth but Sue pulled away at the last second and told him he couldn't have that until she had been satisfied.

As we were in the lounge i decided to lift Sue up onto the dinning room table next to where Alan was sat. I pushed her back and opened her legs nice and wide. She only had a little bit of pussy hair and it was neatly trimmed. Sue's pussy looked so so good. I started to kiss up inside her legs nice and slowly and my hand were also feeling their way up to her soaking pussy. Once my fingers and tongue arrived at the entrance to her wonderful pussy i started to tease her and i could hear her moaning and then telling Alan how good it felt.

I then started to lick and suck her juices and my fingers started to creep inside her. She was getting more and more excited and pushing her pussy into my face. I started to finger fuck her and i could tell she wanted it faster and faster and then all of a sudden she gave out a scream and her body started to shake all over, i finger fucked her faster and faster until she had fully climaxed. She told Alan how good it felt and that she couldn't wait to get fucked.

More????????????

By *ichaelangelaCouple
over a year ago

notts

no thanks, lose interest with all the begging for more breaks

over a year ago

"no thanks, lose interest with all the begging for more breaks"

Beat me to it..

G

over a year ago

No husband is ever forced to watch. They either want to, or things are gonna get ugly.

over a year ago

It's role-playing fun, don't take things to serious

By *enderbycoupleCouple
over a year ago

derbyshire or localish

As others said too many begging for more breaks, very boring

over a year ago

Let's call it a wrap !

Exit stage left

By *octor dickMan
over a year ago

ferryhill

Yep fucked my mates wife in front of him. Then both of us all night . Greedy girl. The build up was the most sexual tension ive ever known. He had suggested a possible 3 some but once at their house after a social meet, would it happen. Oh yes it did

Post new Message to Thread