FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Diary of Helen 4

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Helen, cuck hubby and I are on their bed. We help Helen out of her dress, this is the first chance I have had to really see her body. Large full tits with very big dark nipples. Nice tummy, legs and lovely round arse.

She loosens my jeans and gets her hand on my cock as we kiss and I fondle those tits. Cuck boy is doing his bit too. I strip and cuck hubby sucks my cock hard ready for his wife`s wet hole.

When hard Helen is mounted and the stiff cock is pushed inside her wet pussy hole, I thrust away inside her which provokes a moaning noise and heavy breathing.

Cuck hubby watches as his young wife is fucked by a man twenty years older than her, he holds his cock in his hand.

My aim is to show her I know how to go about this and hope she wants to repeat the act soon. But this is a first real union, I could go a lot harder but I withdraw and allow her to enjoy what I hope is an orgasm.

After a few minutes I flip her over and enter her from behind holding onto her hips as I fuck her hard looking down at her lovely arse back and very long hair.

Yes this is a lovely real woman not a stick insect from a magazine, one who I hope will want me again. She sinks down again and I think orgasms but I`m not sure, perhaps she will confirm it after she has read this.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread