Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Matt my confession to you.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a true story and it is for my hubby Matt by way of a confession.

A copy of this has been sent via WhatsApp to Matt who is working away as he can’t access fab as it is content blocked.

This is what I sent Matt.

I told a bit of a white lie when I said I was going out with my sister last Friday night my phone didn’t lose charge like I said. I’m sorry I hated deceiving you, I have a good reason I really do and I wanted to tell you when you rang on Saturday but I thought you might like to read my confession.

I suppose I should start at the beginning, it all started not long after your last long weekend at home. I started chatting to a single guy on line, tall, dark and very good looking with a nice arse.

He was really nice and polite to start with and not pushy at all, I say to start with because he got very naughty later. He started by asking what I liked so I told him, we then talked about what he liked and then moved onto what he wanted to do to me, he was very eloquent and knew how to phrase things which got me really hot, (no text speak, proper grammar and correctly spelt before you ask).

He asked if I did Skype or KIK, I told him no as you know that’s not my thing. I must admit I was tempted to Cam with him but I chickened out.

I got around to telling him about my fantasy you know the one at the hotel? Well he was up for that immediately. We chatted on line about how it would play out and I have to admit I did have a lady wank thinking about it on more than one occasion.

Nothing new there babe’s I know. However, this is where my confession hot’s up. After about a week of naughty flirting, talking dirty on line, D got around to asking if I ever met alone.

TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please tell

over a year ago

More

over a year ago

I know our status says we always meet together but we’d talked about it and you had given me permission if I wanted to, in all honesty I never really thought I would do it.

I was feeling naughty on Wednesday night after he asked if I ever met alone and thought what the hell I would tell him I was tempted, he was off line at the time and my tummy turned as I sent the message.

I checked the messages before I turned the light off and he had responded saying “wow that has really turned me on, the thought has me really aroused, I would love to meet you for a drink first and see if we click, although I don’t doubt we will, no pressure Lou. D xxxx”

My tummy turned a somersault I felt really horny at the thought so much I had to have a lady wank. I thought about it all the next morning at work. I was feeling really horny, so at lunch time I sent another message telling him I was free on Friday night.

I can’t tell you how horny I was feeling once I’d sent the message, my heart was racing and my mouth went dry and the horny butterflies were making me smile, if I hadn’t been at work I could have had another lady wank.

I tried all Thursday afternoon to put it out of my mind and concentrate on work, no chance of that no chance at all.

I quickly checked my messages as I got back to the car after work, D had responded saying “Best news I have had in a long time Lou, can’t wait to meet you, shall we say 7.30 at the………in Durham? Dxxxxx

I sent a quick message back agreeing and I was really looking forward to meeting him.

I couldn’t believe I had agreed to meet a guy on my own, the somersaults started in my tummy I was so excited and feeling very horny I don’t know how I drove home let alone how I would get through the next day at work on Friday.

I somehow managed to get through Friday I really don’t know how. You sent me a message on Friday asking me what I was up to – I replied I was going out with M (my sister) again sorry for deceiving you.

D and I had exchanged a couple of quick messages confirming our meet, it was real I was going through with it gulp!!!!

I had a shower and checked to see if I was silky smooth, I dried and straightened my hair and applied my make up with a shaking hand, I chose to wear my black dress the expensive one you bought for me that zips up the side with fishnet stayputs and knee high suede stiletto boots, I wore my new silk bra that’s all……..no knickers………

I drove the 20 minutes to Durham in a bit of a daze, I was so excited. I parked where we normally park and walked to the bar.

On entering I looked around for D, immediately this tall good looking guy came towards me smiling and kissed me on the cheek as if we were old friends putting me at ease straightaway he even had a vodka and diet waiting for me.

Wow he said you look amazing…..TBC

over a year ago

Mmm can't wait for the rest

over a year ago

Oh please tell more . This is hotting up nicely

over a year ago

I replied you don’t look too bad yourself, D showed me to a seat and he sat opposite.

We chatted about general stuff I noticed he had a mischievous smile so I told him so, he said I had a sexy smile and looked much better than my pictures, I think I actually blushed.

I asked him how he got into swinging, we swapped some stories about our swinging adventures, I had another drink only diet as I was driving, he had a bottle of bud.

The music started to get a bit loud so we agreed to move to another bar which would be a bit quieter, we have been in there many times.

We got a table the ones you have to stand next to or sit on a bar stool unfortunately there weren't any free so we stood. We continued talking for a bit then D move a bit closer, we looked at each other and I knew a kiss was coming….man what a kisser, my knees nearly buckled.

That was it I was feeling so horny I couldn’t help myself I went in for another long sexy kiss, this time I moved my hand from his back to slowly travel down and round to his crotch to show my intention, I certainly could feel his I pushed my hips forward so I could feel his erect cock hard against me. We pulled apart and I broke out into a nervous laugh. Wow I said didn’t think I would be doing that.

I leant over and whispered in his ear that I wasn’t wearing any knickers, I got hold of his hand and guided it discreetly to my inner thigh and he slowly moved his hand up and above my stocking top, I gasped as his hand made contact with the bear flesh and as his fingers found my clit, he whispered in my ear that I was very wet, he said wow you have a piercing I smiled back and said oh yeah. I felt him slide a finger into my pussy, I held his arm and moved his hand and guided his finger into my mouth and sucked it, he looked at me with pure lust in his eyes, he said you are a very naughty lady Lou.

I placed my hand on the bulge in his jeans and ran my finger nails along his cock, it felt quite big. I thought to myself how much I want to have him. We hadn’t discussed where this was going but I knew I wanted him, I was as horny as hell.

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Don't stop now

over a year ago

He asked me if I would like another drink, I told him I was fine, I then just blurted out I would prefer to go somewhere we could have some real fun….

I don’t know where the hell it came from, he looked at me smiled and said I was hoping you’d say that.

He then said would I like to come back to his, he shared a house with a mate but he would be out so we’d have the place to ourselves.

My heart was in my mouth I hesitated for a second and agreed as long as we could go in my car, he agreed. I warned him my sense of direction is legendary for being crap. He laughed and said it wasn’t far.

We walked back to my car and he gave directions, don’t ask you know I have no idea.

We arrived at a house and I parked up, we quickly got out and he let me in and closed the door, he asked me if I wanted a drink and I said no thanks I’m fine.

We kissed passionately in the hallway, he asked me if I wanted to go upstairs or into the front room, I started to walk up the stairs lifting my dress up slightly so he could see my stocking tops and my bum as I climbed them, we got to the top and I had no idea which room so I stopped and turned to him he placed his hand between my thighs teasing me with his fingers he kissed me and lead me into his bedroom.

I walked over and sat down on the edge of his bed, he walked over to me and stood in front of me, I leant forward and undid his belt, and then unbuttoned his jeans, I pulled them down and then put my hand inside his boxers and released his erect cock, I smiled and looked up into his eyes as I licked the precum from the end of it, it was big and thick as I’d guessed it would be.

He groaned which turned me on even more, I started to flick the underside with my tongue all the time looking into his eyes, I slide his cock into my mouth as far as I could, I still had room for my hand around the base, I started to suck it slowly at first my other hand was squeezing his lovely tight arse.

I started to speed up and I could feel him tensing up his breathing was hoarse, I could taste more and more precum.

I sucked and licked his cock wanking it faster and faster he started to move his hips in time with my sucking getting faster and faster he had his hand tangled in my hair pushing me into his cock until he exploded in my mouth.

I swallowed the lot, he tasted so good.

He leant down and kissed me passionately and whispered it’s your turn sexy. He got me to stand up and he unzipped my dress letting it slip to the floor, he leant around me and unclipped my bra, that slipped to the floor too, I unbuttoned his shirt and he took his jeans pants and socks off, I could see he was starting to get hard again.

I was going to take my boots of but he asked would I leave them on? He kissed me passionately again and pushed me gently back onto the bed. He started to suck on my nipples teasing them and flicking my piercings with his tongue.

His hand found it’s way to my now aching and very very wet pussy, he slipped one finger in and his thumb played with my clit.

I desperately wanted his cock but he was taking it really slowly and teasing me driving me insane. He then moved so he could lick my pussy, he was gentle but firm I could feel his fingers inside my pussy reaching for my G spot, whilst he was licking my clit, I felt his little finger slide into my bum, he started to pick up the pace, I could feel my orgasm building and building my back arched off the bed and I am sure I screamed out as I came.

TBC

over a year ago

WOW more please

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xxxx

By *ordmoneyCouple
over a year ago

philadelphia

more pls

over a year ago

Wow I said I could use that drink if it is still on offer, he said no problem I won’t be long don’t go anywhere.

I smiled and said I won’t we have unfinished business, he left the room and went downstairs I quickly nipped to the loo. While I was in there I heard voices downstairs, shit it sounded like his mate had come home.

I could sense it was time to get my stuff together and leave. As I left the loo D’s mate T came running up the stairs, I was stood in my boots stocking as nothing else halfway across the landing, I had to pass him to get back to D’s room.

He looked into my eyes and said sorry and moved out of my way to let me pass, I held his eyes and moved past him smiling as confident as I could.

I went into D’s room and sat on the bed feeling a bit embarrassed to say the least.

I heard the two men talking on the landing, then the door opened and D came in with my drink, he said I heard what happened. I’m so sorry, he has been stood up so he came home early.

Oh I said, D asked if I was ok, I said yeah I’m fine, he gave me the drink and sat next to me. He gently cupped my face and began to kiss me softly at first then passionately, I started to relax again and quickly put T out of my mind.

We lay down together on the bed kissing, D was rock hard again, and I was feeling very horny again too. Then D asked me was I serious when I told him I loved threesomes, I looked at him and said yeah I have had a few and I love them.

He then said what did you think of my mate T?

I said I don’t know him but he’s good looking I guess, he said he’s a good guy Lou, would you be up for some fun with us both?

TBC

over a year ago

I was taken aback momentarily I didn’t reply straight away I just kissed D passionately, and played with his cock.

I don’t know why but I thought fuck it yeah let’s do it, only I said it out loud. D climbed off the bed and opened the door, I moved to the middle of the bed, D shouted T have you got a minute,

I have to say I said it had better be longer than a minute D laughed out loud.

T appeared at the door in football shorts and a t-shirt, he was the same height and build as D but had more hair. He looked quite hot, they both came into the room, D went one side of the bed and T the other.

T took off his t-shirt and he was quite fit, the surprise came when he whipped of his shorts, I gasped, he had the biggest dick I have ever seen. D laughed and said did I not mention T is one gifted young man.

They both lay down either side of me taking turns to kiss me passionately I felt hands on me, fingers in my pussy. T knelt up by my face and I turned to start sucking on his big dick, he put his hand on the back of my head and pulled me gently on to his cock I couldn’t close my hand around it it was so thick, I felt D start to lick my pussy whilst I was sucking on T’s cock.

I then felt D move into position and push his cock into my pussy. I struggled to concentrate on T while D entered me and thrust deep into me, he started to fuck me slowly at first but quickly began building up a rhythm and lifted my legs so he could get deeper.

D stopped fucking me and asked me to turn over, I moved so I was on all fours and D moved in behind me whilst T stood up at the side of the bed. I took T’s cock in my mouth while D entered me from behind.

After what seemed like a few minutes they changed places, I could taste myself on D’s cock, but taking T in my pussy took my breath away fuck he felt huge, he slowly entered me and steadily filled my pussy, it felt huge, he then started to fuck me slowly at first then building speed, he pulled my hair and started to bang me really hard I tried to suck T’s cock but I must admit I struggled to concentrate.

After a while D lay down on the bed and watched T fuck me I could tell D was about to come, just at the moment he slowed down and stopped.

T then moved me into position so I could straddle him, I lowered myself down onto his cock, and began to fuck him, D manoeuvred himself behind me and T pulled me down and started to kiss me. D slowly played with me bum pushing a finger in and out I could feel myself getting so wet , he kept nudging my bum with his cock.

I thought there’s no way I can take both at the same time at that moment I felt the head of his cock enter my bum.

OMFG

I have never felt so full in my life it felt unbelievable, they both started to fuck me at the same time, before long I felt my orgasm approaching very quickly, as the pace quickened I heard D say he was about to cum, T said I’m not far from it either, seconds later I felt them both getting to their climax just as I reached mine

We all collapsed in a sweaty heap on the bed, flushed but satisfied, we lay on the bed for a while talking and laughing, eventually I decided it was time to go home.

I got my stuff together and cleaned up in the bathroom. I said my goodbyes and D showed me to the door, we kissed and I went home.

I have quite a lot of the fun on video for you when you get back you can watch it while I suck your cock just like you asked me too when we talked about getting a confession.

Love Lou x

By *eereMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Fair play what a good story and lovely pics on your profile

over a year ago

Tell hubby to get vpn express, this will by pass the work filters

over a year ago

What a sexy story! Well played Lou!

Lily x

By *easing_twoCouple
over a year ago

Bristol, Thornbury

Sounds like he is in for a treat with that video.X

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

What a special experience Lou - lovely to share it later via your recording too!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time - it's all about quality!

Thanks for sharing, well being shared!!

Enjoy x

over a year ago

Great story and I'd love Donna to get involved in something like that xx

By *ittletonCplCouple
over a year ago

cannock

Loved it. Hope it was real.

over a year ago

You will have to take pic of what you were wearing that night, its got my mind racing x

Post new Message to Thread