Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My mates wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was last summer and a bbq at my mates house, there was roughly 12 people there, friends from work and neighbours

My mate Steve had invited me round and was hoping to set me up on a date with his wife's friend from work - Emma

Emma was blonde, 5ft6 ish slim and cute, but it wasn't long before nerves had gotten to her and she was d*unk and on her way home in a taxi

Hazel my mates wife was very apologetic

But I was fine and just laughed it off

The bbq carried on till 1ish in the morning when everyone decided to get taxis and leave

Steve had just opened another beer for me, don't be leaving yet he said, finish your beer and have a drink with me and Hazel

So we all moved in to the living room, carried on chatting with our drinks

The conversation turned to Emma and me not having a date

Hazel was quite flirty in drink and was happy telling me how cute I was and if she was single she would be chasing me...

This made Steve laugh and comment with "Why don't you tell Mike about the dream you had about him"

Dream I asked??

Hazel went red and said no she wouldn't tell me

Was it naughty Hazel I asked?

Steve couldn't hold his own, yes it was mate, Hazel had a dream about me and you and her in bed, a 3sum

3sum I said?

Hazel was as red as a post box

Steve she snapped, then started laughing, cant believe you've told him

Now by this time I was pretty d*unk myself

So Hazel tell me what happened I asked..

Hazel was 37years old, roughly 5'8, size 10 and a good 34dd chest, mousey brown hair which was cut short and good looking to match

Hazel wouldn't say anything....

Steve said I will tell you what happened mate.... You stayed over with us, you walked in on me and Hazel having sex, you stood and watched for a while then you started to kiss Hazel while she was riding me and playing with her tits, then she took your cock out and took it in her mouth while still riding me, then we roasted her and she come buckets .... Her words not mine mate he said

I could feel my cock bulge as Steve told me and press against my shorts

Im sure I even caught Hazel staring

Wow I said, was it good Hazel??

Hazel laughed and said it was the best session she had ever had

We all laughed.... Your round said Steve to me

So up I got and strolled out the house to garage to where the beers were kept... Last beer then home I thought

When I walked back in to the living room Steve was naked on the floor and Hazel was naked riding him

I stood there watching....

Hazel said well do dreams come true??

Soon I was naked myself, kissing her while she was riding my mate, playing with her impressive tits

She wasted no time in taking my stiff cock in her mouth, sucking and teasing with her tongue, my mate was really going to town on her pussy, she was bouncing up and down with force and it wasn't long before Steve let out an almighty groan as he filled her shaven pussy with his cum

Hazel was still concentrating on my cock in her mouth

Steve eased her off and nodded to me, Hazel lay on her back, legs apart showing me her cum filled pussy

Do you want to fill me up she asked

Soon I was deep inside her warm gooey pussy, it felt amazing as we fucked hard, Hazels tits looked amazing as the bounced about, she was kissing me hard, nails in my back as Steve sat there filming the whole thing on his phone

It was long before I felt Hazel start to buckle and shake, she was going to cum.... So was I

We both cum at the same time and I filled her pussy for the 2nd time that night

Hazel was amazing that night

I haven't had the chance to play again with her but I would really like to

Maybe next week when they have their annual bbq I might get to play again with her

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol we'd love a BBQ ending like that. But alas teenagers almost ALWAYS at home

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Lol we'd love a BBQ ending like that. But alas teenagers almost ALWAYS at home "

Would love to be invited to a bbq at yours x

By *IDNIGHTMADNESSMan
over a year ago

Nr Exeter

Not much of a BBQ. You didn't eat her burger!!!

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

over a year ago

Sounds like a good bbq. Wish we could have one like that

over a year ago