FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The degradation of a cuckold husband who had been topping from the bottom -Update

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Princess called me a few days ago. She is in need of more help to 'break' her bitch boy who had been acting up recently. He has finally agreed to submit to his mistress after I sent her an article from the submissiveguide listing teh 5 ways to recorgnise topping from the bottom.

Princess told me he was ashamed of himself now he knows how diobedient he has been over the years. He promised to obey his mistress to the best of his abilities from then on; which in my view was still not good enough. To the best of his abilities? what is that all about. He either obeys or he get punished it is that simple. There are no grey areas with insolent bitch boys.

Some of you might wonder why I am so hard on him? He is in training! Insurbordination must not be tolerated. He has to be broken willingly or otherwise. He will come to thank me in future years.

I have agreed to help princess out. We are hatching a plan to catch him off guard once again for a whole weekend of training. I will post the story on here afterwards.

As far as I am concerned, I am simply helping a young couple along thier path to ultimate perfection. Bitch boy loves his Princess deeply and has a honest desire to please her. That much I know because he told me so. He will be broken. I will make sure of that.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

looking forward to the story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread