Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

summer sun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were walking along the beach just as the sun was going down and people were packing up and going home. The warm sea lashes around our bare feet as we walk along. I look around and notice there is no one close to us. I turn and look at you and smile, grab your hand and run up and over the top of the sand dunes with high grasses all around. As we reach the middle of the dune we are surounded with the sun peeping over the top. We wrap our arms around each other and kiss passionately tongues darting in and out of each others mouths. My hands rub up and down her back until they disappear up her tshirt which i help up and over her head. I free her tits and eagerly run my tongue around her nipples stand to attention. My hand follows the curve between her legs ans rub her pussy up and down as she gently pushes against my hand her hand reaches inside my shirts and strokes my cock as he grows with her touch. After a good play and our clothes lying on the floor around us i pull her to the floor so she is on top of me. She grabs my cock and eases him into her pussy and slowly glides up and down on top of my cock covering him in pussy juice. I reach up and play with her tits as she rides my cock quicker and quicker as the sensation gets better and better. As she goes down i push up and she comes all over my cock.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Would love to do this with my man

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread