Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

my first male lover

By *atindoll OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

I met pete through an ad in the paper,he said he was looking for submissive tgirls for full sex fun,i had been dressing as a girl since i was 9 or 10 and though i didnt have a lot of clothes to wear for him the thought of going beyond just sucking a man off and actualy taking him inside me like a real girl was too exciting to resist so i arranged for him to visit me in my home.when he arrived he brought me a bag of sexy underwear,stockings panties a bra and some full length slips,he told me what items he wanted me to wear then undressed,his cock was very large and i felt trepidation because tho i had put things up myself before i had never had anything with such size and girth,i lay on my back with my long smooth legs round his waist and he slowly pushed his massive cock against my rim,there was a flash of pain and i groaned,are you sure you can take it all he asked,just be gentle and push it in me i gasped i want to take all your cock like a woman,he added a little more lube and started pushing again,and then i felt his swollen cock head slide fully into me he pushed harder and i felt so full as his thick cock slid to the hilt in my anus,i wrapped my legs round him as he fucked me in steady thrusts,then he put my legs over his shoulders and started pounding me with his huge solid manhood,i was crying out and moaning with pleasure when he came and i knew i wanted much more of this.on his consequent visits he brought me kneeboots a wig dresses and skirts and more panties,each time he would dominate me and i would dress as he wanted and do whatever he wished,i felt so sexy modelling for my man.on his final visit he said he wanted to piss on me and so after sucking him and swallowing a small amount of cum i went to the bathroom in my old wig a minidress panties bra and high heels with full makeup and sat in the bath,he asked me if i wanted him to just piss on my chest and i groaned that i wanted him to pee on my face,as the stream of hot yellow piss poured across my cheek,on an impulse i opened my mouth,he laughed and directed the jet of stinking piss right in until he filled me up..i swallowed the mouthful and he filled my mouth again but i spit it out,laughing he directed the urine over my chest and legs,he seemed to piss forever and i was soaked to the skin in stinking yellow piss and actualy sitting in a puddle of it when he shook off the last drops.as he got dressed i sat in the bath in shock,i could smell the urine on me and taste it too.as he left he ordered me to stand up so he could admire me and i did feeling his piss running down my legs.it was such a turn on,so humiliating,i loved it and wore the stinking piss soaked dress and underwear all the rest of the day.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread