Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Secret flashing

By *nowstheropes OP   Man
over a year ago

Manchester

Thought i would put my 2 penneth into the mix. This is a true story which happened about 20 years ago on a ferry. I was going back to work in Germany and getting on at Ramsgate , all normal stuff. Boarded, went upstairs and got a coffee then tried to find a place to settle down for an hour or two. Found myself sitting opposite a couple, he decided to get his head down and she and I had the odd glance and smile. I was wearing shorts as it was summer and had in total about 15 hours of driving to do and was relaxing into the chair as best i could. Wasnt sure but thought i saw her keep looking at my legs/shorts and i was doing similar to her legs and body. She smiled more and stared at me then slowly opened her legs a bit, i smiled more and looked at the hubby who by this time was fast asleep

She was in her late 30's and i was mid 20's, fit and eager as was in the army and always up for it . This continued on for about 30 mins with her giving me wider and wider leg flashes showing me her knickers, and having to quickly close them when someone walked past. Eventually her kness were about 18" apart and i could clearly see her knickers and a damp patch on them (they were pink and i was rubbing my cock on the outside of her shorts. Had her husband not been leaning against her shoulder there would have been a much happier end to this. As he woke up she gave me a smile then waved as she left, leaving me with a raging hard on which i needed to get rid of in the toilets before we disembarked.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread