Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Valentines Day

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I had been seeing my girlfriend for about 8 months and it was going to

be our first valentine's night together. I wanted it to be special so i told her i would book us into the luxury ten square boutique hotel in belfast but i didnt mention that i had booked the romance package. I only told her about it a few days before we went and we were both very excited. We couldnt check in until 3pm so i suggested that we go there for lunch first that way we could check in as soon as possible and get down to enjoying our first valentines together. At 3.00pm on the dot i went round and checked us in then we gathered our bags and went up to the room. It was beautiful inside, thick deep pile carpet that felt lush under our feet, rich dark wood furniture, soft lighting. As we got round to the bedroom area the bed had been turned down and showered in rose petals, there was a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket of ice on one bedside table and on the other there was a box of chocolate truffles, in the ensuite there was a

molten brown gift set full of toiletries, the place was perfect and i could tell from the look on her face that she thought so too. She turned and threw her arms around me and we stood there kising passionately, i edged towards the bed but she stopped me and said,

"not just yet, i have a surprise for you too!" she went into the ensuite and closed the door, i stuck on some background music on the

TV / Sound system. I was standing at the foot of the massive kingsized

bed when she opened the door, she was wearing one of the hotel

bathrobes. She stood up on the bed and edged towards me and slowly

opened her robe to reveal black hold ups (my fav!) and a special

valentines themed bra and panties set that were red and looked like

they were made up of lots of little textured hearts, the bra was very

supportive and made her naturally large breasts look bigger than

usual. "you like what you see?" she asked. "i do, i really really do"

i answered. Then why dont you strip naked and show me just how much

you 'like' what you see" as she said that she let the robe slip off her shoulders, down her back and threw it to one side. i took my time undressing as she lay back on the bed and got comfortable, she was moving her hands all over her body, over her tits, down her stomach,

over her thighs, then up the inside of her thighs and pressed the palm

of her hand over her pussy, massaging her pussy through her knickers.

i was mesmorised by her laying there and by the time i was naked my

cock was standing fully erect! i climbed onto the bed and rubbed a hand up each of her stocking covered legs, i ran my tongue around her thighs just at the top of her hold ups, then kissed my way up her inner thigh and ran my tongue around the edge of her panties, i could feel her body writhing beneath me and she was trying to grind her crotch into my face, i decided that she had been teased enough and pulled her knickers off. She must have been freshly shaven as everything was extremely neat, just a wee strip of hair remained above her pussy.i couldn't control myself, wanted to taste her sweet juices so bad so lowered my head and drove my tongue as deep inside her as I could manage, i wriggled it around inside her until i had to come up for air, her pussy tasted so good mmmmm. I grabbed her legs, pushed them back and as far apart as i could and drove my tongue deeper insider her this time, again wriggling my tongue around inside her, getting her as wet as i could, i had to pause for breath but didnt want to lose the momentum so i slid my middle finger inside her, all

the way in then all the way out, starting off slowly and getting faster each time i thrust it inside her. As i was fingering her i moved my head back down and started flicking my tongue lightly over her swollen clit. then i kissed her clit and gently sucked it wile occasionally jabbing it with my tounge, each time i did i could feel her body shudder, i slipped another finger into her and rotated my fingers as they were slipping in and out of her soaking wet hole, i was going at a fast pace now and could tell that she was about to come at any moment. i continued lapping at her pussy while my fingers focused on her g-spot, just at that point, she came, really hard, she had both hands on the back of my head pressing it tight against her as she grinded her clit against my tongue, her pussy lips were locked tight around the two fingers that i had inside her, Her juices were smeared all over my face as i moved up and kissed her full on the mouth, rubbing my tongue against hers so she could taste her own cum."Happy Valentines Day!" i said with a cheeky grin on my face....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread