Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Tricking your wife

Jump to newest

By *ushladverybad OP   Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

It's a real fantasy of mine to trick and seduce your wife into being a dirty slut behind your back, looking for someone to give me their wives number so I can text her by "accident" try and get a convo going and take it from there! See how far I can get her to go before she tells you about me! Anyone wanna test the wife out? Made how naughty she is? ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It's a real fantasy of mine to trick and seduce your wife into being a dirty slut behind your back, looking for someone to give me their wives number so I can text her by "accident" try and get a convo going and take it from there! See how far I can get her to go before she tells you about me! Anyone wanna test the wife out? Made how naughty she is? ??"

Test the wife out?

over a year ago

"It's a real fantasy of mine to trick and seduce your wife into being a dirty slut behind your back, looking for someone to give me their wives number so I can text her by "accident" try and get a convo going and take it from there! See how far I can get her to go before she tells you about me! Anyone wanna test the wife out? Made how naughty she is? ??"

Everyone in this site want to swing if we were jealous we wouldn't be here! !!

over a year ago

She'll probably just blank it. Most women do that if they don't want to play the game.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Honey trap? Good luck with that.

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Did have a guy off this site texting my wife and he was doing well, then because it wasnt going as fast as he wanted it to he pulled out , had he continued I am shure he would have bedded her,

By *FlackoxCouple
over a year ago

London

lol very retarded as in tooo retarded

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

wife loves reading subtle/naughty texts but cant and wont reply to them..

over a year ago

We are on here together, we have no secrets so he has no reason to give out my number to see how far it would go...

And tbh if he did give my number out to a random stranger on here his life wouldn't be worth living lol

We have a fuck phone for here, our own mobile numbers are for friends and family x

over a year ago

I also think it's a dangerous game to play, playing with people's lives/relationships and marriages

over a year ago

lol funny shit

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/07/14 22:46:28]

over a year ago

"Did have a guy off this site texting my wife and he was doing well, then because it wasnt going as fast as he wanted it to he pulled out , had he continued I am shure he would have bedded her, "

Randy tom why ain't your wife on here with you playing away are you naughty

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

"Did have a guy off this site texting my wife and he was doing well, then because it wasnt going as fast as he wanted it to he pulled out , had he continued I am shure he would have bedded her,

Randy tom why ain't your wife on here with you playing away are you naughty"

well if that guy had carried on texting her and seduced her she may have well been on here.

Post new Message to Thread