Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sunny afternoon

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So.You're lying on a bed. You're naked, lying on your front, legs slightly apart and eyes closed. You hear me enter the room but you do not stir or open your eyes. It's warm and you're feeling relaxed but a tension begins to creep in as you feel me watching you. I watch you for a long time. Not a word is said and your eyes stay closed. You're beginning to wonder if anything is going to happen. You know I'm still there because you can feel my eyes on you. You know which parts of your body I'm looking at and you're starting to get wet. You hear me coming closer and the bed sags down as I sit next to you and gently place one hand in the centre of your back. My hand is just resting there, not moving. I can feel you breathing. I can feel your heart beating. And then I start to press down, crushing your breasts against the bed, and as your nipples stiffen they increase the pressure. And then you feel my hand leave you and I climb onto the bed, suspended over you on all fours. You feel my breath on the back of your neck as I bring my mouth so close to your skin, and then you feel both my hands take hold of you, pressing down and moving, slowly, each in turn from your neck to the back of your thighs. I do this several times and then I reach down and cup your buttocks, and as I do this you feel my tongue licking down, one long continuous stroke from the side on your neck to the cleft of your bottom, and you feel a tugging as I pull your buttocks apart and my tongue circles, each circle bringing it closer until the tip is just resting on your opening. I let go of your buttocks and they close together again, making a channel for my tongue to lick you up and down, as my hands reach around to the front of your thighs and lift your hips up. I reposition myself so that I'm lying on my back, looking up at the mouth of you...I gently probe inside you with one finger and then take that finger into my mouth to taste you. I repeat this with each of my fingers until they have all been inside you, and I have tasted you from all of them. My tongue flicks between your lips until I find your clitoris- it is swollen and I start to suck on it, feeling your juices flow over my chin. You feel my thumb enter you and rub the inside of your lips firmly before I thrust it deeper into you, and then you feel a wet fingertip between your buttocks, pressing on the opening in time with the motion of my tongue. You open up to admit the finger and I let you get used to the feeling of it in your flesh before it too enters you up to the knuckle. And now you feel my thumb and forefinger working on you together, rubbing against each other through the thin flesh wall that separates your openings, and my tongue is lapping away at your clitoris. And still not a word has been spoken, but now you can't keep silent any longer, your breath catches, your panting turns into moaning as more fingers enter you, front and back, each one edging you closer to coming. You know that you're going to come, nothing can stop that now- if my fingers left your body they would be instantly replaced by your own. I consider letting that happen, but I'm not that cruel. Just at the moment you feel the orgasm start to brim over I stop my movements for what feels like forever but is no more than two seconds, before driving into you again, licking and sucking and drinking you as you come and long after, savouring every gasp and shudder...

And now I'm hard and wondering what you're going to do about that...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow more please

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Please continue

Post new Message to Thread