Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Jacuzzi

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was a sunny day but as it was late Feb the weather was still cold, it was a weekend away the log cabin had an outside Jacuzzi and it was so inviting. The first chance we all got after arriving, was to get into our swimming outfits and get into the hot Jacuzzi with a glass of wine in hand, now drinking wine in a hot Jacuzzi is a heady mix especially more so when you have not really eaten anything, at least an hour passed and the wine was flowing, we were all sat in the Jacuzzi chatting, you were sitting to my side with Denise on my other side, I felt your hand on my thigh, then I felt you move it up my thigh until you were near my groin, your fingers were very close to my cock, I looked over and I got a smile from you as we all carried on chatting, I dared not give the game away to what was happening below the water. Your hand worked its way until it was resting onto of my cock, I felt you slowly massage my cock until it was rock hard and then you let your fingers trace along the whole length of my shaft and around the head of my cock. You kept your hand on me the whole time we were in the Jacuzzi and only left when we all got out. We had a late dinner and more wine; I was feeling a little heady but in a good way and what did not help was I the fact that I was feeling really horny. After dinner I asked if anyone fancied getting back into the Jacuzzi , everyone said they were tired and as it had been a long day they were going off to bed, plus I suppose that it was 11pm had something to do with it to. So I headed into the bedroom put my swim shorts back on wrapped a towel round me and headed out to the kitchen where I picked up a bottle of wine and a glass, then headed out the door into the cold night. The stars were clear to see in the sky and god it was so cold, I could not wait to get in the Jacuzzi, I quickly lifted back the cover off the Jacuzzi and put my towel on the side and slipped into the warm water and sank right down into it mmmm it felt great, I pushed the button for the jets and then poured myself a large glass of wine then rested back. Some time passed as I relaxed in the Jacuzzi I had a glass or two and was enjoying the peace, all was quite from inside the log cabin, so I thought to myself what the hell I’m on my own and they have all gone to bed I’ll take off my shorts and enjoy the Jacuzzi naked. Well about 15mins had passed and I was enjoying the freedom of been naked in a Jacuzzi, when I heard the door open and out you walked your towel wrapped around you and a glass of wine in your hand. You put your towel on top of mine and I watched as you tenderly slipped into the Jacuzzi. “Hi, I thought I was going to be the only one to enjoy a night time Jacuzzi”, you smiled and said “na I just wanted to wait until everyone else was asleep”. You sat opposite me in the Jacuzzi and we chatting away, it was not long before your glass was empty and you stood up to get the bottle of wine and you poured yourself one, then you asked me if I wanted a top up, I looked at my glass replied “yes why not”, you started to fill my glass and but there was very little left in the bottle, “ looks like we need another bottle, I’ll run in and get one”, pew I thought it’s not like I could of offered, I watched as you put down the empty bottle down on the side and then you reached down into the water towards my groin and you took hold of my cock , well I was semi erect at that stage and now with your hand around my shaft I got full erect,. “I hope that’s for me” you said and you smiled at me before turned around so your back was to me and then you bent down and I watched as you put your other hand between your legs and pulled aside your swimming costume, giving me a moon light view of your pussy, then you started to sit back into the water my cock still erect in your hand, then I felt the head of my cock against your pussy lips, you rubbed the head of my cock along your pussy lips and then pushed yourself against my cock, the head of my cock parting your pussy lips as you sat down onto me and my hard cock sliding deeper into you warm wet pussy. You sat right down on my lap my cock inside you and I felt the fabric of your costume against me. Then you turned your head and whispered mmm I wanted that inside me all day, did you not think I would notice your shorts behind you. Turin I had hoped you would come out and join me and I smiled as you started to grinded your ass against me, I could feel your fingers still holding aside the bottom of your swimming costume as you rubbed against me. Then you stood up and as the head of my cock popped out of your pussy I watched you let go of your swim suit bottom so it covered you back up again. You knelt on the side of the Jacuzzi to make you way out but I took hold of you and stopped you in your tracks, you look around and watched me push my face against your ass and I pulled aside your costume and let my tongue find your pussy I started to lick you and rubbed my fingers against your clit, you stayed kneeling on the edge of the Jacuzzi unable to move as I took advantage of you, my tongue licking around your pussy and then pushing inside you as my finger rubbed hard against your clit, I carried on teasing your pussy, then you stood up and rubbed your pussy lips and smiled at me and ran inside, I sat back into the Jacuzzi my cock still rock hard and me in need of your pussy, my cock was tingling, then before I could get my thoughts together the door opened and in you climbed with a bottle of wine in your hand. I sat still in the deep part of the Jacuzzi and you walked over and stood over me, your pussy at face level, as your fingers pulled aside your swim suit giving me a view of your pussy, you said “I want you to give my pussy a good licking and sucking make me cum in your mouth”, you did not have to ask me twice, I lean forward and could smell your sweet sent from your pussy, my tongue found your pussy lips and I started to lick all around them, the more I licked the puffer they got and the more sensitive they became, I sucked your pussy lips into my mouth my tongue teasing them in my mouth and I gave them a gentle pull, I heard you moan softly as I licked and sucked at your pussy it was soaking wet with your juices and I was enjoying tasting you as I lapped and licked your pussy. it was not long before you were grinding yourself against my mouth and face and as you were so wet your juices rubbed over my chin and nose, I lapped up your juices and flicked my tongue hard against your erect clit and teased it so much that I felt your hands on my head as you pushed my face into your pussy mmm I thought as my tongue flicked around your clit and I could feel your juices drip off your lips into my mouth, wow you are soaking wet, I then surprised you by pushing two of my fingers into your pussy and I started to finger you as my mouth and tongue worked on your clit. I could feel that you were not far from an orgasm, so I took the opportunity and pulled my fingers out of your pussy and this time instead of sliding my fingers back into your pussy I pushed my thumb inside it and let my fingers push against your ass and then I worked them against your ass and as I pushed my fingers harder against you, you opened up and my two fingers pushed their way inside your ass. I fingered your ass and pussy slowly at first but building up speed as my lips and tongue worked on your clit. Your breath got faster as you enjoyed me finger fucking you and sucking on your clit. Your hands still on my head you pulled me tighter against you and as you did you let out a moan and you orgasm hard and your juices flooded into my open mouth, I let my mouth fill up with your juices before drinking it all down, you held onto my head until you had stopped cumming then you pulled my head away and still panting you sat down into the water onto my thighs I could feel my cock pushing against your pussy lips and then I felt your hand take hold of my erect cock and you guided it inside your soaking wet pussy. You wiggled against letting my cock deeper inside your pussy, I could feel the fabric of your costume against my cock as your started to ride my hard cock, you held onto my shoulders and grinded yourself on my cock riding back and forth, It felt like your pussy was wanking my cock and the faster you got the more I felt your pussy tighten around my shaft, I knew your were close to orgasm again and this brought me over the edge I said “oh fuck I’m going to cum” you looked at me and said nothing but pushed yourself-harder onto my cock, I heard you let out another soft moan as your pussy tighten around my cock and you started to cum. I looked up at your face and into your eyes and I could feel my balls tighten, “I am going to cum” I said to you and you said “cum inside me” my cock twitched and then I let out a moan as I started to cum my seed squirting inside you filling your pussy, the sensation of me cumming inside you seem to prolong your orgasm. Even though we were in the warm water I could feel your juices on my balls. We held onto each other as your orgasm subsided and my cock twitched inside squirting out the last of my orgasm. You smiled and then kissed me full on the lips before sliding off my erect cock and then she sat beside me. My half lip cock could be seen dancing with the flow of the water but the main jets had turned off, so and I could see that you had let your swim costume slide back into position and you were rubbing your pussy through the costume. I reached over and pushed your hand away and placed my hand over your pussy and I could feel my thick cum against the cloth of your swim costume. You smiled and I watched you reach over and pressed the jet button, “ bteer turn it on just In case anyone comes out and see us like this. You sat back down with your hand on my now semi erect cock. Mmm you said I love how thick your cock is, it seems to get me in all the right places, I have never cum so fast and boy do you know how to use that tongue of yours”, I smiled back and said “hey I’m full of surprises and so are you, where did all that come from and why?” You smiled back at me and said “well I have wanted to have sex with you for ages and thought now was a good time” I replied “I’m glad you did, as I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with you.” I felt your hand on mine as you then said “you really have filled my pussy with your cum” as you pressed your hand against mine. “I want you to fuck me again and cum inside me once more, I want to feel your cum in my pussy while I Iay in bed next to him and I want you to feel my juices all over your cock and balls and have my taste in your mouth as you lie next to your other half.” “That’s a turn on” I said as I smiled at you. “Your pussy is pretty full already” I said as I rubbed my hand against her pussy. Then I felt her hand take hold of my balls and she said “well you balls are not completely empty and I want you to empty them inside me.” She smiled, I winked at her and she laughed and drank we drank our wine. We sat taking about sex and how much we both enjoyed it my hand still on her pussy and her hand rubbing my cock and then when she felt me get rock hard again she stood up and held onto my cock and guided it back into her pussy this time riding me reverse cowgirl , I felt the warmth of her pussy around my hard shaft as she sat back down onto my cock, could feel my cum inside her and then she started to grind herself fast on my cock I reached up and pulled the top of her swim suit off her shoulders exposing her pert breasts to the cold night air and I toyed with her breasts and pulled on her erect nipples, as she rocked her hips back and forth I felt my balls cock been pulled and then my balls touch her pussy lips, it felt so good and her nipples were rock hard in my fingers. I started to kiss the back of her neck as she rocked on my hard cock, I could feel her pussy tighten around my cock and it was not long before I felt that she was going to reach orgasm on my cock, so I reached down and started to rub her erect clit with one hand and she started to ride me faster, her breathing was getting quicker and she turned her head around and we started kissing as she leant back onto me her hips moving quicker. I could feel her juices mixed with my cum soaking my cock and balls as she rocked faster on my cock, I could feel her pussy really tighten around my hard cock I knew it was not long before I was going to cum again so I reach down with both my hand and took hold of her legs and lifted them up so she was deeply impaled onto my cock my balls were almost inside her as they tightened and then I started she let out a moan and she orgasm again seconds later my cock twitched inside of her and I too orgasmed, my cum pumping deep in her pussy I felt her reach down between her legs and she held onto my balls and said to me in a laboured breath come on empty these balls inside me and she gave them a small squeeze as I filled her pussy. After we had finished she stood up and tuned round then kissed me as she straighten up her swim costume and I watched as her sexy pert breasts disappeared from my view back inside her costume, she sat back next to me and took my cock in her hand again “mmm thank you, god I love your cock, it felt so good inside me. I hope we get to fuck again as I really want to have you inside me again and filling me with your cum.” I smiled and said “well I hope so too as you felt bloody good and your one very sexy woman Turin.” She kissed me on the lips and then got out of the Jacuzzi. I had a big smile on my face and my cock was throbbing , so I too got out of the Jacuzzi and replaced the cover wrapped my towel around me picked up my swim shorts and headed to the bedroom.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lf and ElfetteCouple
over a year ago

Goole

Very nice wouldn't mind reading about more adventures

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you Elf & Elfette,

I'm glad you enjoyed my first story

I will get writing again.

JC