By *ogirlabc OP   Woman
over a year ago

chesterfield

[Removed by poster at 29/06/14 15:35:51]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ogirlabc OP   Woman
over a year ago

chesterfield

We'd always been a normal couple and i was quite reserved, we certainly hadn't done anything out of the ordinary and i certainly hadn't given dogging a thought. Of course I'd heard of it but thought it was sort of a myth and was not at all common.

Anyway I had an elderly relative who lived a long way off who sadly was very ill. Other relatives who lived closer looked after her and hubby and I helped at weekends when we could. This particular weekend I'd gone over alone due to him working and was driving home around Sunday teamtime. due to the way I was feeling I was a little tearful and needed a break. About half way home I pulled off the main road down a lane into a carpark we'd stopped off at a few times before. It wasnt a large carpark, just one for a few woodland walks and was always quiet. I pulled up in the empty carpark but a few minutes later another car came in and parked a little way off. Obviously I could see itwas a man driving because was still quite light but I didnt think anything about it. A few minutes had passed when he got out of his car and walked past me to a rubbish bin, put something in it and returned to his car. A short while passed and he did same again but this time appeared to amble closer to my car but not obviously, I just glanced across, nothing more and once again he returned to his car. then he just drove off.

About 5 minutes passed and i was just about ready to leave when i heard a car pull in again, I looked across and saw it was the same car which surprised me a little, but this time he parked closer. Almost right away he repeated the rubbish bin walk but this time he was definitely closer when walking past and I could see he was looking over but again he returned to his car. I was ready for leaving but somehow I felt I couldn't and felt butterflies in my stomach.

A short while passed with me ready to drive off but sat there not wanting to go, then he got out of his car again but just sort of ambled around his own car but I could see him looking over, or actually sensed him looking over, i was trying to avoid his gaze. The next thing he was walking past my car again but this time making no secret of walking closer and slower.

Then it hit me like a ton of bricks..OMG.. I thought, I know what this is. The butterfly feeling was now replaced with a feeling of excitement and panic as he carried on his slow walk past my car. I just felt my self over my jeans but not obviously at all. He'd stoped a litlle way off but was now looking over, he was prob mid 50's, quite fat and balding and not someone I would ever find attractive, but for some daft reason that didnt matter. once again he started the slow walk past, but this time right past the window and I remember quickly touching over my jeans as he was there.

It was so surreal, I wanted to go but couldn't drive away, felt like i was set in stone. the next thing he was right at window stood there but obviously peering right in, my window was only slightly open and he just said "hi", I replied with a "hello", but nothing else. By now he was right at the side of my window and it was obvious with his hand in his joggers pocket what he was doing and it was quite obvious he was aroused, I just couldn't help it but started rubbing over my jeans and he was obviously now playing with himself, the next thing he just stopped and pulled his joggers down and stod right at my window with a hard on, it wasn't massive but I was amazed. God this isnt me I thought, but as he started playing again I just eased seat back and undid jeans and slid them and knickers down and started playing. The feeling was electric, I had to go slow because I was so close, he was playing right up to the window. He just said "can I see your tits", and i just pulled my t shirt and bra up without a second thought, we both carried on playing in full view of each other, but occassionally stopping for breath, he then said "can I feel them", and I've no idea why but said "yes" and wound the window down just a few inches. straight away his hand came in and started pawing at my boobs, it wasn't gentle or tender but just roughly feeling and pulling at them, he was pulling at my nipples and I felt I was going to explode.

I played with myself so hard and just kept sang "I'm cumming , I'm cumming", he kept saying "fucking hell yes". I felt myself cum and heard him as he came on the floor.It was amazing and I felt in a daze but then reality hit. He said something like "thankyou" but the moment had gone for me and blind panic set in.

"What the hell had I just done", I'd let a complete stranger see me play with myself and let him grope my boobs while he masturbated in a secluded carpark. I quickly sorted my clothes out and sped off before he had even got to his car. Driving home I felt all the World would know and felt so ashamed, of course no one found out but it didnt stop me worrying..jo..x

By *ourbonKissMan
over a year ago

a land up north..... of leicester

Dogging is great!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

amazing story. that fear and panic feeling that you get is amazing. It's the reason I love it so much. x

over a year ago

the gf and me g dogging every other sat night its great fun

By *odoldmightyMan
over a year ago

Caernarfon

We will all be a long time dead, make the most of life and just concentrate at the things you enjoy x

over a year ago

"We will all be a long time dead, make the most of life and just concentrate at the things you enjoy x"

yes good advice

over a year ago

Great story....love this kind of spontaneous..voyeuristic exhibitionistic horny fun..

over a year ago

This sounds so horny,never tried dogging & never been lucky enough to pull up in a quiet car park & find a sexy lady open to play i would have loved to have seen you playing with yourself

By *ugeload_atxMan
over a year ago

Goatstown

Everyone come down to Studland on a sunny weekend!

By *ugeload_atxMan
over a year ago

Goatstown

[Removed by poster at 30/06/14 13:40:37]

over a year ago

Great story he was one lucky guy, just wish stuff like that would happen to me!

over a year ago

A wonderful tale !!!!!!!

By *athylacyTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

I love dogging anywhere in the Northwest...

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Fantastic, wish I'd have benn there too, so horny just reading it!

By *ogirlabc OP   Woman
over a year ago

chesterfield

Btw it is completely true..xx

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

"Btw it is completely true..xx"

Anymore great experiences jo? X

By *ogirlabc OP   Woman
over a year ago

chesterfield

Lol a few tim

over a year ago

Love to hear about them..

By *ripodTimMan
over a year ago

Chippenham

I agree. Would you do us the pleasure mwah. Am in Chesterfield later this year too. Maybe we could share an experience or two

By *aith boyMan
over a year ago

Worthing

fantastic story jo girl

By *mma_j_cdTV/TS
over a year ago

chester

Have you any more accounts of your adventures ?

Very sexy reading xx

over a year ago

Lots of good dogging spots near Chesterfield .... Clumber , Worksop , blidworth.

Post new Message to Thread