Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

dvp

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not into anal just so u all no!

I get all warm and moist when I think about DVP, I've never tried it before but I am interested, any advice?

The female

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ew2014Man
over a year ago

redcar

Hi my ex loved it to she started with a few drinka then a few cocks then only after that would she take double vag. After a few goes tho she was able to take two in her any time and any where have fun you will love it and so will your fella

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thanks sweet, its just something that gets me all hot, so me and my fella have started talkin about it, so we'll see how it goes

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's great fun have enjoyed it a few time pretty intense

over a year ago

Bev has done this a few times and loves it. Lots foreplay with both guys first get very aroused and wet then go for it you will love it.

One issue will be getting a single genuine guy although alot say they are most are pic collectors who cant perform. Choose wisely and have fun

over a year ago

Such a horny thought.

I've fantasised about fucking a naughty lady with another gent like this.

Both of us deep inside her tight little wet pussy, stretching her to the limit, making her feel so full and knowing what a naughty little slut she is being taking two guys cocks in her at the same time. The greedy little minx.

I think it would be so horny to do this with very close and trusted friends. It would be so hot for all involved to cum together at the same time. Wow! Very hot and messy.

By *rof SalamanderMan
over a year ago

glasgow

make sure there is lots of lube to top up your own xx

over a year ago

We love this

x

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Have shagged a woman with a large dildo also inserted

Had a great time and so did she

Presume double real would be even better for the lady

By *bione_1Man
over a year ago

Broxbourne

Hi all. I would so love to try this with a willing couple . Safe sex for me of course but would love to try it .

Im quite big so not sure this will actually happen .

Please get in touch x

By *ugeload_atxMan
over a year ago

Goatstown

I can't wait to do this either! It's been on my to-do list for over a decade.

over a year ago

We been looking to try dvp

By *ogamuffinMan
over a year ago

slough

"Bev has done this a few times and loves it. Lots foreplay with both guys first get very aroused and wet then go for it you will love it.

One issue will be getting a single genuine guy although alot say they are most are pic collectors who cant perform. Choose wisely and have fun "

I done this before, can be great fun. Lots of play get into the mood, all nice and moist. I lay on my back, lady on top and other guy enters from behind and you have two Cocks in one pussy.

Let the lady take the motion of thrust so she cam control the pace and penetration.

Its good fun, I'm always happy to help out if you need.

Regards

Roga

X

By *abulous cleavageWoman
over a year ago

Central

This is something I'd like to try. Hopefully will one day.

By *amshankMan
over a year ago

Larbert

Had an amazing time doing this with a great couple. The fact that we were both bi made it such an incredible feeling.

over a year ago

"I'm not into anal just so u all no!

I get all warm and moist when I think about DVP, I've never tried it before but I am interested, any advice?

The female"

Same here for Penelope but she ( we BOTH do ) really wants DVP at some point

over a year ago

I have helped with this several times. My advice would be to find someone who doesn't mind rubbing against another cock. I am straight, but played with a couple for several years and the fem wanted to try it. Her husband thought it a bit gay, so wasn't over enthusiastic. However his wife won.

Apart from the obvious 'being wet', which if its a major turn on you should be anyway, i suggest the female straddles the larger cock, if there is one, then leans forward allowing the second cock access. It does take a bit of doing but is well worth it! If at first you don't succeed....try again!

over a year ago

"I have helped with this several times. My advice would be to find someone who doesn't mind rubbing against another cock. I am straight, but played with a couple for several years and the fem wanted to try it. Her husband thought it a bit gay, so wasn't over enthusiastic. However his wife won.

Apart from the obvious 'being wet', which if its a major turn on you should be anyway, i suggest the female straddles the larger cock, if there is one, then leans forward allowing the second cock access. It does take a bit of doing but is well worth it! If at first you don't succeed....try again!"

Thanks for the advice. We're hoping a single guy we're meeting in a few weeks is open to the idea and up to the task too. As for wet enough - that's absolutely NO problem with Penelope

By *lthomasMan
over a year ago

Wolves

I did the DVP with a couple from Leeds.

We'd meet 3/4 times before & she'd even come to my hotel on her own when he had to work at very short notice.

So we had experience of each other & like kvn124 said, the bigger cock goes in 1st, lady on top - either way round then the 2nd one.

All about having fun & getting the lady very wet (even ore fun!)

Post new Message to Thread