Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty uncontollable urges.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

James had been on a weekend away with his friends, a hedonistic affair, lots of alcohol and partying, he liked to let his hair down away from all of the pressures of a busy work life. What his friends did not know however, was that James was not a normal guy..

Sometimes he would have an urge to have filthy, dirty gay sex, and if he tried to ignore it it would intensify and get stronger. He knew his friends could not know how much he adored playing with hard cocks and satisfying horny gay men.

James would go cruising to meet men, outdoors at a truck stop when he could not control himself. Whilst there he would love administering sloppy blowjobs with other men. It made him feel good, it made him feel comfortable, he could be the nasty cumslut he wished to be and no-one would ever know.

But back to the story. When he returned from his lads weekend he had made himself horny all weekend, lusting after juicy meaty pricks. He knew what to do. He showered and shaved and drove to his favourite cruising spot. It was a truckstop,with a wood behind it, and his favourite place to be naughty was behind the big bushes at the back, and he would stand there waiting for cock. Any cock, but he prefers older men with big foreskins and hairy balls. A guy aged around 50 wearing jeans and a tshirt approached him slowly, and James nodded to him and touched his crotch. The guy walked over and they started rubbing each other through their pants, making each other's penises grow and throb. James then dropped to his knees and undid the stranger's jeans, without saying a word and began to kiss and lick the ever-hardening shaft. He could then sense another man walk over from behind, and he knew this second horny guy was watching him with pleasure. James was used to that and it always would arouse him massively. He carried on sucking and sucking. The cock was circumcised, veiny and fairly thick and James loved it. He sucked and licked until he felt a hot stream of sperm fill his mouth and the mans hands gently holding his head.

Swallowing it all, as usual, James stood up, quite happy with himself and turned around, and saw the man who had just been watching him. His jaw dropped and his heart nearly stopped when he realised who it was. It was one of his Senior Managers from his work and James was not his favourite employee.. Perhaps that was about to change.

End of part one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tj2108Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Great twist at the end. Can't wait for next part

over a year ago

Part 2.

On the following monday, James was in the office at his desk, a complicated business deal had fallen through unexpectedly. This had never happened before in ten years, he had worked his way up through the company since leaving school. He had been recommended to the job by his uncle, who knew the Senior Manager, Mr. Edwards.

Mr Edwards was an imposing figure, 6 foot 4 inches tall, with a full head of silver hair, always impeccably neat and clean shaven. He was 65 and refused to retire. He hated James because he was lazy but stuck with him out of respect for his uncle. James was intimidated by him and would try to avoid him and keep out of his way.

James was summoned to see Mr Edwards by his PA. He was dreading this moment for two reasons. The first being the fact that he knew Mr Edwards knew his secret. He saw him gulping down a strangers cum! The other reason being that he had fucked up that deal.....

The office door was open, James entered and was promptly ordered to sit down. Mr Edwards was standing up, looking out of his window, with his back to James. He had a grey suit on, white shirt and a pale blue tie. He was angry but controlled, he knew he had got James exactly where he wanted him. He could smell blood and now he was going to slowly toy with him, like a lion with it's prey.

'Now tell me James. Why have you let this deal fall through? You have damaged my reputation greatly. I have always thought you were a good for nothing, useless piece of shit, but then i saw your performance last week. You know what i am talking about don't you?'

James was taken aback by his brazenness.

He was stuttering, ' I-i-i don't know what to say Sir. It won't happen again..'

Before James could finish his sentence, Mr Edwards turned around and charged towards his door and locked it. He informed his secretary by phone to take messages, he had something important to do. He had to teach this cunt a lesson.

By now James was frightened, he knew he was at Mr Edwards mercy. He wondered what he was going to do. He was most scared of his friends and family finding out about his crazy appetite for spunk and big cocks.

Mr Edwards sat at his desk,smiling. James was perturbed. What is he smiling for, he thought.

'James my boy, you are now going to belong to me. You do have a talent after all. Show me what you can do. Show me why I pay you.'

He looked at James then gestured towards his belt. All James could do was nod his head, accepting his challenge. If it was a stranger, a random truck driver, James would have felt ok. But this was his big boss. James was nervous, this was a huge test of his cocksucking skills.

The belt was slowly unclasped and James unzipped Mr Edwards' trousers. Noticing a rather large bulge growing, he stroked the stiffening cock lightly with the back of his index finger and yanked the trousers down to Mr Edwards ankles. He was wearing white briefs, and James took his boss's big erection out of his pants and admired it. It was the perfect penis. Thick, meaty, big foreskin. Big balls hanging down, grey hair all around the hard cock. James proceeded to give the best blowjob he had ever gave. He spent so long flicking his tongue over the tip and licking the shaft. Squeezing the head with his lips. Nibbling his foreskin and tickling his big hairy Daddy balls.

Meanwhile, Mr Edwards was pleased as punch. He now had his personal sex slave at his beck and call. He had the power. He tried hard not to let James know how much he was enjoying it. All James could do was hope he could satisfy his boss adequately, or he was in big trouble....'Mr Edwards? I am wondering if my oral skills are to your satisfaction? Please don't sack me or tell anyone about this. Please Sir. Will you...'

Mr Edwards replied,'Shut up boy! Your cocksucking technique is well honed, i'll give you that. I am prepared to give you another chance. But you have to do one thing for me.'

James asked what that one thing was, and when he heard Mr Edwards' reply, he was equally as excited as he was petrified... A kind of mixture of fear and arousal.

To be continued in Part Three.

By *irkhampr4TV/TS
over a year ago

Kirkham

I hope his ass is really going to be able to save his job

over a year ago

James was relaxing in the bath at home, replaying the day's events over and over in his mind. He was staggered, in a state of shock. Feelings of panic and paranoia would be followed by a sense of pride and excitement about the opportunity he had now. He kept on thinking about his boss, Mr Edwards. Mr Edwards. He kept saying his name to himself. James was strangely aroused by the way he had been completely manipulated, but it all happened by a chance meeting. Or was it chance?.... He couldn't think straight anymore, too much had happened to take in in one day. That man, so masterful, he thought. And the fierce sexual demands he now has upon his shoulders! Mr Edwards last words before he told James to go home were, 'Congratulations James, you have passed the test. Now if you want a new job abroad, anywhere you wish, i can arrange it. But, for the next thirty days, you have to obey my every word and go where i say. I have friends, who like to humiliate sluts like you. You will be available for our use, 24 hours a day. they will film you and you will have no control over it. You will have all the cock you can take. After thirty days you are free. We start at midnight tonight. Now go home boy.'

Mr Edwards was a filthy old fucker. Rich as sin and a powerful, virile man. He sat in his office, remembering how James gave him the blowjob of his life. His head bobbing up and down, sending his cock straight down his throat. God, Mr Edwards thought. He thought about what he had done, is it blackmail or bribery? He didn't care. He was busy planning tomorrow's meet with his German friends in his head. Laughing, knowing James did not have a clue what was in store.

James was picked up at midnight by limousine and driven by one of Mr Edwards' drivers, Tristan to a posh hotel. Led to a business suite by a hotel receptionist, the double doors opened and there were 11 German men standing there looking at James and smiling. James got the jist of what was coming next and felt elated. His cock started to twitch and harden and he felt a voice whisper in his ear.

' Hello James. Strip,now.'

James duly obliged. He took all of his clothes off, showing his smooth ass and his semi erect cock. He saw some of the other men start to stroke themselves, James couldn't stop staring at the purple bulbous head of one guy in particular. That man walked over to James and spanked him, slapping his ass hard with the palm of his hand, leaving a rosy impression on his cheek. .....

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story more please

over a year ago

Several hours had passed by, and James was gagged and blindfolded now. Wrists tied to his skinny ankles with plastic ties. His arsehole was by now well used. Seven of the German gangbangers had shot their load. Two inside his bum, leaving a sticky mess dribbling out, the rest had either spunked on his face or down his throat. James wondered if Mr Edwards was there, but he had no idead who was doing what. All he could feel was large cock after large cock. Some were fat, some were long, but there was one that made James squeal like a fuckpig when it penetrated him. He felt so worthless, so used, these Germans did not mess about. They had pounded James with their powerful thrusting penises. His legs were like jelly, he liked the feeling. He began to understand what being a slutboy is all about.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Oh gnarls more please getting me well horny now mmmm

over a year ago

Mr Edwards was very happy with the report back from his German friends. They all agreed that James had behaved to an impeccable standard, he savoured every drop of sperm and milked the whole eleven men dry. They all took copies of the DVD Mr Edwards had made to show their friends. Mr Edwards had summoned his chauffeur Tristan to pick James up and bring him to an old abandoned lock up on the other side of town. Tristan had a small frame, skinny arse and looked younger than he was. He did look cute, James thought.

It was a desolate landscape, no passing people, it was perfect for James' next humiliation. James entered the lock up, and looked at all of the metal bars and chains hanging around, wondering what they could be used for. Suddenly he saw a shadowy figure emerge from behind an old rusty car. It was his boss, Mr Edwards! And he had a big smile on his face.

' This is your reward for pleasing our friends yesterday James', he said.

' I am going to bring Tristan over here and chain his wrists to that bar above your head. This metal bar here shall be used to spread his ankles far apart, ensuring easy access to his virgin hole. Have fun.' After Mr Edwards had arranged his horny little driver accordingly, he left the lock up, pausing to switch on a lamp, then he locked the door with a big bang.

Tristan's face lit up. He wanted James cock. He was utterly helpless now, naked, chained in an empty garage. Nobody to hear his screams of delight. James was looking at his catch up and down. He ran his finger up the inside of Tristan's slim thighs, feeling a tight bumhole along the way. He was a virgin after all!

James told Tristan he remembered being like him. Lusting after men all day, trying to ignore the urge to suck big cocks.

'Don't fight it Tristan, let me look after you. I am going to enjoy this'... James cock glistened in the obscured light, the lube reflecting the light for a millisecond. Tristan was not convinced such a big member would fit inside his tiny hole! But how wrong he was......

I am concluding this series of stories here, I will be back with another set of stories soon. I do apologise if they have been too longwinded and rambling, but i hope they arouse some people.....

By *ussgbrMan
over a year ago

Burton

Worked for me pal, so hard & horny here, cheers!

over a year ago

Great story just let me know when you post more mmmmmm

over a year ago

It had been raining heavily all day, and such weather depressed James immensely. He had had a terrible day, one of those days when everything was going wrong, and to top it all off, James had to drive 80 miles to visit his parents.

On his way home, he started having some naughty urges to, well, you know... Those kind of urges made James feel naughty, reminding him of disgraceful things he had done in the past.

'Mmmmm', he thought. 'Such a shame he had plans', he said to himself, shaking his head.

Anyway, he set off on his journey. Along the motorway was fine, but the dark winding B-roads scared James slightly, for no apparent reason.

Suddenly, he heard an explosion! The tyre had popped. He swerved into a ditch! Shit! He got out, shaken, in shock, unsure of what to do. He could see a farmhouse further ahead, he was drawn towards it, oblivious to what lay ahead....

over a year ago

James walked up the path to the house, the front door was wide open! He knocked, but to no avail. He called out, 'Hello?....anyone there?'. No answer again. He was thirsty, so he walked into the kitchen and helped himself to water..

James was a nosey bastard by the way. After resting for a moment, he began to get very curious about who lived here. Why was the door open? He poked around the kitchen and the front room, absolutely no sign of life at all! So strange, he thought. He could smell something upstairs, a smell he recognised. He started to walk up the stairs.

Onto the landing, he could see a door ajar. There was a light on.

'Hello!??' he called out again and again. He walked closer to the door, pushing it open, floorboards creaking, doorhinge cracking. He was flabbergasted with what he found!

There lay Lucy on the bed, the filthiest farmer around, a deviant crossdressing cunt. She had set the trap for James, and now here he was. Lucy had a ball gag in her mouth, and was dressed in white lingerie. Her flowing blonde wig made James' jaw hit the floor with shock. Lucy's eyes blinked invitingly towards James crotch... James knew what to do.... He slowly joined Lucy on the bed, kissing and stroking her body. There was an assortment of toys in the room, but James had one thing on his mind only. He spread Lucy's legs wide open and fingered her tight wet boycunt. Lucy could see the bulging cock in James' pants... She wanted it.

What James didn't know was that he was being watched as well! Filmed in fact....

James proceeded to fuck Lucy with a vigour and determination previously untapped... He filled her with his cum, withdrew and kissed her goodbye. As he stood up, a man emerged from the walk in wardrobe.

'No you don't. You are not leaving just like that'...... James was in trouble now...

over a year ago

James knew the voice straight away. His hairs stood on end. It was then the penny dropped.

Mr. Edwards was James' old boss, his old Master from way back when. He thought he had successfully avoided him for the last couple of months. It was obvious now that he had been set up, how foolish, he thought.

'So James, you enjoyed fucking that greasy hole didn't you? You must have thought that today was going to be a good day after all. Well guess what. It is not. If you don't obey me, i will send a recording of you and your new, ahem, acquaintance.' Mr. Edwards said, in a very demanding tone.

'But i have to be at my -' James was cut off mid sentence. He felt a hood go over his head from behind, and before he could say another word he had his wrists handcuffed and was pushed down to his knees. He accepted his fate. He had had it coming long enough. James was scared, but excited. There was no point denying it anymore, James finally conceded to the fact that he was put on Earth to be a whore to cock.

Post new Message to Thread